Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents (3846 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Upritman(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the Founder of Salvation Ministries, rumoured to have resurrected popular Bayelsa State-born Politician and Philanthropist, Keniebi Okoko has visited his parents, Prof. Kimse Okoko to commiserate with them over the death of their son.

Bittertruth Media recalls that Keniebi Okoko whose demise was greeted with controversy on Wednesday was a pastor in Ibiyeomie's Salvation Ministries Church.

The cleric consoled the bereaved parents and prayed God to give them the grace to bear the loss.

Bittertruth Media recalls that the billionaire businessman died at a private hospital in Lagos State following a failed liposuction surgery which was to remove excess fat in his thighs, hips, stomach and other body parts.

His death certificate, which was issued by Amethyst Health Care and Diagnostic Centre Limited, Lekki, Lagos, and a report signed by one Benedict Olusola revealed that the former PDP governorship aspirant who was brought in over issues of localised fat in the abdomen and breasts died on Tuesday April 14 and cause of death was primarily hypoxia and secondarily cardiac arrest.

© https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/04/15/pastor-ibiyeomie-rumoured-to-have-resurrected-mr-okoko-condoles-with-his-parents/

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lolzzz..

These con- men..

What happened to the ressurection?

We have raped Christian to Nothingness.. especially Pentecostalism.

We must go back to the OLD CHURCH..
Because I still believe that we the congregations are great gift to the church..

An arrow in their quiver..

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by NwaNimo1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
charlatans....
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by RuddyFusion(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
So he's dead?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by SarkinYarki: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ressurect fire ....facking charlatans
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by daddytime(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just imagine.

E no go better for fake news peddlers and bloggers wannabe.

Na since dem hear say Linda dey hammer through blogging all these hungry people come invade the cyberspace dey churn out their nonsense per second billing.

Dude just go kill himself for nothing.

Was he going to give Bobrisky a run for his money?

Which one be remove fat from thigh, waist, belly and breast?

E for kukuma ask for bobrisky surgeon number.

Very avoidable death.

E pain me sha
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by properties4sale: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pastorpreneur!!! I wish I started my church on time.... me and this man for dey drag space now!!! God dey sha! I know say I go meet am soon.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by sammysmiles(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
I saw this on opera news,,,, don't know how verified it is..... If he really resurrected him,,,,, then he must be a financial pillar of the pastor
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by festacman(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
sammysmiles:
I saw this on opera news,,,, don't know how verified it is..... If he really resurrected him,,,,, then he must be a financial pillar of the pastor

You no dey read....or you just commented.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by sammysmiles(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You no dey read....or you just commented.
Omo I no read am ooo.... Different news on top the man head today.... So him later die.... Chai.... R. I. P to the dead...
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Confusion everywhere. One Mod even removed the thread about his death and replaced it with the resurrection thread.

Now this angry which one we go blv?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
So sad.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by missimelda01(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
We need to assign someone to confirm if he's dead or alive, this confusion is getting too much angry

Hold on, did I just see LIPOSUCTION? I thought dem men like to hit the gym undecided
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Memberclub(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
All these 3rd class bloggers
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
NONSENSE sells In Naija.
I'm not surprised
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by mytime24(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by otipoju(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
RIP...maybe he wanted to surprise his wife with a trimmer figure.

Simple playing football every evening would have helped him loose fat.

Man go carry him own money ho find trouble.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Buharidgeneral: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2020
May be the way the man died shame his people hence the hide & seek game.

We shall know the truth verily soon
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Buharidgeneral: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2020
May be the way the man died shame his people hence the hide & seek game.

We shall know the truth verily soon
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by dalongjnr: 3:13am On Apr 16, 2020
That is not how a dead not or dead certificate looks like. No provisional or actual diagnosis, no actual cause of dead e.g anaesthetic dead,ARF,ARSD... No time or date of dead, no rank and qualification of certifying medical officer.
Everything is just fake and poorly done by the fake news peddlers.
Pls,check the stamp and see the blurred ink!!
Who write a phone number after dead note,if using a continuation sheet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Kirinwa: 4:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Bloggers and aproko. I hope we don't get another thread denying this.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Olunmercy56(f): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Which one do we believe now
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by PureGoldh(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Wow that's truly Kimse Okoko the father of Kaniebi. Prof actually taught me in School (Uniport)... This life sef!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by sapientia(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2020
So pastor can't cure covid 19 but can raise the dead?

No wahala

Italy, Sapain amd USA needs his services
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Tetrahedron: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
This man wasnt fat na !
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
So pastor can't cure covid 19 but can raise the dead?

No wahala

Italy, Sapain amd USA needs his services
Don't mind those PASTOPRENEURS.
They are always good at rushing down to the homes of the RICH in times of trouble.
After all, they pay the Piper...

Would he have visited a CHORISTER in person, if the same applies...?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by bolayei: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Some people makes one think they lie about their age. How i take senior this guy and he looks old enough to be my uncle is baffling . How can this one be 42?
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Rumoured To Have Resurrected Mr.okoko Condoles With His Parents by Dreambeat: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
So sad. I have heard a lot about his good works. RIP Kaniebi

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Urges Nigerians To Pursue Peace, Shun Religious, Tribal Considerations / EKO ATLANTIC CITY: Meet The Billionaire Owners / Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.