Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday (38130 Views)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Grace001: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Happy lockdown!!!
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by SocialJustice: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
swiz123:
I was nearly tempted to think that the virus doesn't operate on Friday within the hours of 7am to 2pm...
Stupid me
Actually, the governor is the stupid one. I just hope asymptomatic carriers haven't contaminated a large population in the state.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by letitrainnow(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Be careful ooo.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Daboomb: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:
This is to allow the residents prepare for the extension of the lockdown and restock on food and other essential items. However, Ogun State borders remain closed''.

How do they restock? With which money?

Which kain Kwesion be this?

LYING Mohammed said they have distributed #100Million
INHUMANITARIAN Minister Zainab Something, said she had shared #500Million to 5Million "poor" Nigerians!
General Buhari said the over #40Billion that wealthy Nigerians and Corporate Business donated, will be used to build Infratsructure
The Minister for Health Ehiware or what is he called, said the #21Billion that the European Union donated to Nigeria's Covid Virus purse will used to build more Isolation Wards.

See as all the Money is entering VoiceMail.
But one thing l know is that all these people above PROFITING from the misery of Nigerians and this Covid-19 Pandemic, will have destruction at their door steps, when thet want to start their own enjoyment
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
janettee:

What's your name?.

And how am I sure you are not a scammer.

FROM 57 POSTS, 56 AND HALF ARE "BAMBIALA".
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ID CARD, FULL NAME, NEPA BILL, CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCY, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FINGER PRINT, AND EVERY EVERY. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by MrBanner(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abubakar1ooo:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.

This scammer is back again.

Cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 omaj4

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Sharonstone7719: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Foolish leaders, so the virus goes on leave on the period of the suspension? They could have just cancelled the LOCKDOWN and enforced the use of the Nose mask by all.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by astonished: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's still surprise me is that we still have fools in millions in the country, see some of them here already, despite whats going on they still with their wicked & senseless leader to cage people inside house, cause of virus that vanished with ordinary immune booster, but dont care if people die of hunger
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just like Lagos state is doing, it's best Governor Dapo Abiodun also take strict measures against this novel virus.
I remain eternally optimistic that the cries of the masses will enable the government to distribute palliatives without being bias.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by xclusive2ben(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
We will surely survive, God help us all
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by doctore212(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
I go take this time enter Sikira house go knack her.

I can't even contain my joy. No more vaseline

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Only time will tell when Nigerians realise that this govt has duped us with this malaria issue.. Only time will tell.

MZrapper2 , I love u

Including W.H.O., China and USA in collaboration with the Nigerian Health Ministry and government. They are doing us bad audio
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by gettcynthia: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Empiree: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2020
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked This shows the incompetent of this governor. Just imagine playing cheese wit peoples life. As if the virus too has a free day of its own!! shocked shocked shocked
Nigeria political system is not politics but politricks
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by PropertyBuying(f): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2020
landmark86:
Must painful thing is that I lend someone the last money(#90,000) in my account before the lockdown began. Now nobody 2 borrow me just #5k.
grin cool Sorry about that.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM 57 POSTS, 56 AND HALF ARE "BAMBIALA".
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK ID CARD, FULL NAME, NEPA BILL, CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCY, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, FINGER PRINT, AND EVERY EVERY. cheesy
I rather be a "Bambiala" than to be a member of one million boys or awawa cult groups to rob and terrorise people.You may be richer and older than me but most times we tend to make statements that we would later regret saying.Someone once said people that would help you won't drag you and insult you.If not for some risky things that happened to my finances last year you would never see me here doing this.But some people instead of seeing the comment and passing by just decide to spill trash.If you have never asked or "begged" from anybody in your life then I'm talking trash but if you have you're a hypocrite and also a Bambiala like me.Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Aare2050(m): 12:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrcommonsense scammed me of the sum of 30$, even if he refund now, it is as a result of calling him out.

Let him come and deny the fact that he didn't receive 30$ from my friend through PayPal. His thoughts was that I'm a yahoo boy, and I won't want to expose him. Not known to him that the sender is my long time friend how lives in Spain. The said token was for my birthday.

Also, mrcommonsense threatened my life, telling me he's going to split my blood.
This should be taken seriously. Its a criminal offence incase mrcommonsense1, mrcommonsense and profdview1 is not aware of this.

He abused me and bullied me online, which is another criminal offence.

But I'm letting all this slide, all I want is my money.

He has many names
Oseni Williams
Don Williams
William Sam.
Nairaland mod, are you guys protecting thiefs?
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 16, 2020
landmark86:
Must painful thing is that I lend someone the last money(#90,000) in my account before the lockdown began. Now nobody 2 borrow me just #5k.

Stupidity.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

Ok ma

Why can’t you beg with your real account? Begging with an account created few days ago and you think anyone will take you serious.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Aare2050:
Mrcommonsense scammed me of the sum of 30$, even if he refund now, it is as a result of calling him out.

Let him come and deny the fact that he didn't receive 30$ from my friend through PayPal. His thoughts was that I'm a yahoo boy, and I won't want to expose him. Not known to him that the sender is my long time friend how lives in Spain. The said token was for my birthday.

Also, mrcommonsense threatened my life, telling me he's going to split my blood.
This should be taken seriously. Its a criminal offence incase mrcommonsense1, mrcommonsense and profdview1 is not aware of this.

He has many names
Oseni Williams
Don Williams
William Sam.

Clown,this isn’t the right thread/section for this.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Mugu called plead
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Sleeklord:

Well I use this account and if not for me getting into problems with the mod with my Normal account.I wouldn't create this.And me begging is none of your business.Just read the comment and move.I rather do this than be a criminal that you and your lots won't keep quiet about.Thank you and Good day.

Excuses. Anybody begging with an account created after 2018 is a fraud.

People won’t take you serious.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by wink2015(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2020
If Ogun state government has the right to effect lockdown then what is the federal government business in also duplicating the laws to effect lockdown in the state plus Lagos and Abuja.

My concerns is that what is the essence of effecting a lockdown for Abuja, Lagos and Ogun state when there is elected governor for Lagos, Ogun state and minister of the federal capital territory that for FCT, Abuja.

Lagos lawyer Adegboruwa ( san ) faulted the federal government for imposing a lockdown the Buhari administration do not have the authority to legitimately impose.

A drama between Caverton Helicopters and the Rivers state government had been brewing when the aviation company flew some NNPC contractors to Rivers state in breach of the lockdown by the Rivers state government to curtail coronavirus spread.

It is likely this legal breach by the federal government will be an issue to be debated and reviewed for another day.
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by fareed69(m): 3:01am On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
Las Las we go dey alright in dx country... CoronaVirus will soon be a thing of the past

Na dx face mask matter wey em Security agencies dey use catch cruise lately.If you are a driver and you ain't putting it on...your own don be...Dem fit gun you down join

Ordinary 20k wey Dem suppose pay em subjects....Dem corner the money full-time dey give us invalid excuses
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by fareed69(m): 3:03am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Only time will tell when Nigerians realise that this govt has duped us with this malaria issue.. Only time will tell.

MZrapper2 , I love u

Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by fareed69(m): 3:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Jibsy203:

Hunger is striking afonja animals in lagos and ogun state all de adekunle are now fooly imployed as a street beggar nd pick pocketing
Re: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Aare2050:

This should be taken seriously. Its a criminal offence incase mrcommonsense1, mrcommonsense and profd.view1 is not aware of this.

He has many names
Oseni Williams
Don Williams
William Sam.

So painful dt u will never have sense... I wanted to keep mute but seems u r too dull and I will put u in the right way..

As long as u keep doing this, it makes things hard for u.
So u even called me a thief on a public forum and u r telling me dt u r nt convince Cox I am responding u back... Seems u r mad on top ur 30 dollars... Yes u r mad...

I don't know why this is hard for you.. Very simple.
. Ur dog called gord.son says he has information abt him, fine..

Simply use the information he has, stop barking like a dog online.. It's nt gonna help u... Take an action, stop forming tiger on nairaland.

Simply report to the necessary authority and let the truth out...

I still repeat until u av sense, then u wll no dt it is an easy case.... Stop going around messing ursef... Ogbeni Aare2050

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can’t Give You A New Constitution, Senate Tells Nigerians / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.