Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri (13409 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Contracted Coronavirus From Known People In Abuja — Oyo St / See The People That Were With Abba Kyari A Week Before He Contracted Coronavirus / How Ekiti Driver Contracted Coronavirus -fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Doctor2020: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Is that true?
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by enshi(m): 5:10am On Apr 16, 2020
But did they contact in PH
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Ayoefa: 5:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Sahara trash reporters with another FAKE NEWS as usual. Sowore used to have some credibility, now he has none. Running for political office has robbed him of his dignity. What a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by mauureen: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2020
damesilver:

Please don’t discredit or attempt to shake our confidence in SR. It was reported that suspected persons with convid 19 were quarantined, not confirmed cases. You quarantine suspects while you isolate the confirmed. The rejoinder by CNL is a diplomatic one. As a business person, even when you are wrong you must know how to wrought diplomatic answers for every occasion.

You have a point but Sahara MisReporters suppose to do proper investigation before spreading the news.
With the way some Nigeria youths behave what if they have mobilized and burn down the hotel before realising the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by mauureen: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Stupid Erediauwa, oya come and comment.
Am sure your sisters doing prostitution in Italy are all dead due to coronavirus.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 16, 2020
mauureen:
My late father is Stupid , Please help me sir
Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by mauureen: 5:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Fixed.
Benin Cultist on rampage

2 Likes

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 16, 2020
mauureen:

Please sir, my mother is a slut and I am a notorious slut too, we need your help this period...
I see.

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by mauureen: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
I see.
You would have been happy in your dirty one room apartment if youths have gone to burn down the hotel.

If not China that made phone to be cheap you won't have been online promoting lies.

Woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by yashika(m): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2020
2mch:
All this long story to indirectly confirm that Sahara reporters is right?
That is the standard in all the Big Majors operation in Nigeria. You have to be quarantined for two weeks and you present your results before you are allowed into any oil installation facility.
Good job Chevron!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2020
mauureen:

You would have been happy in your dirty one room apartment if youths have gone to burn down the hotel.

If not China that made phone to be cheap you won't have been online promoting lies.
Instead of being a hothead, why don't you calm down like a civilize person and point out where you find offensive in my previous comment which was more on the ills of Ekpan community? Talk to me, I nor join people wen beat your papa die for Effurun market. grin

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by deepwater(f): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2020
damesilver:

Please don’t discredit or attempt to shake our confidence in SR. It was reported that suspected persons with convid 19 were quarantined, not confirmed cases. You quarantine suspects while you isolate the confirmed. The rejoinder by CNL is a diplomatic one. As a business person, even when you are wrong you must know how to wrought diplomatic answers for every occasion.
Go back to school, return their certificate to them.
You are not only ignorant of Deepwater operations, you are unteachable at the same time.
No be your fault, Nigeria situation they make everything look like politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by mauureen: 5:48am On Apr 16, 2020
yashika:
That is the standard in all the Big Majors operation in Nigeria. You have to be quarantined for two weeks and you present your results before you are allowed into any oil installation facility.
Good job Chevron!
Thanks dear for enlightening him.

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by deepwater(f): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Ventura1:
Sahara reporters story prompted this response by Chevron, the residents have valid call for suspicion since it is strange in the area.

CNL did not deny they were quarantined

Strange for a hotel to have guest?

DID U known that long before the borders where closed Sheraton Lagos offered this services to companies operating Deepwater in Nigeria? Ontop this same Covid-19 issue?
Let's talk about level of awareness and backwardness of the ekpan people or whatever they are called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2020
deepwater:

Strange for a hotel to have guest?

DID U known that long before the borders where closed Sheraton Lagos offered this services to companies operating Deepwater in Nigeria? Ontop this same Covid-19 issue?
Let's talk about level of awareness and backwardness of the ekpan people or whatever they are called.
I will do a topic about these people... I lived in that community for 16yrs and I will find my way to get some pictorial evidence to back up my points.

Thanks for this.

Cc; mauureen

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by contigiency(m): 6:11am On Apr 16, 2020
My annoyance is that the people who brought the fake news will still go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by jodeci(m): 6:16am On Apr 16, 2020
contigiency:
My annoyance is that the people who brought the fake news will still go unpunished.
and the cycle continues. When fake news is not punished,bearing thrives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2020
they may be wrong times but Sahara reporters is the only paper that practice investigative journalism in this country.
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Peng12345: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Lipscomb:
99% of sahara news these days is fake. I don't have time to read propaganda.

Bro read well it is not fake news, use your sense
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by ArmaniUhuru: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
damesilver:

The news from SR is fake. Chevron is doing the right thing here. Some persons have been on leave since the lockdown, they will soon return back to work. Chevron wants to make sure the people returning back to work(off shore) do not come with the virus. Because they’ve been at home these past weeks. No suspects of corona virus.

Or would you suggest that they go back to work without being quarantined?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by lanrefront1(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Op, please what's the source of the chevron Press release, because I've searched for it, and I can't find it anywhere else
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Focus9(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2020
udoka55555:
Nice

Please I want to work with them
Ok just bring ur bet9ja slip and ur CV u at good to go

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by todaynewsreview: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Good to know. Thanks God.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by UnknownT: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Fake news by Sahara Reporters. My landlord works with Chevron. Before he does 14 days on, 14 days off but with the outbreak, he's now doing 28 days on. Meaning the extra 14 days is so because the replacement are currently on 14 days isolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by ofiko123(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one..Good to know..
Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by ud4u: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2020
I for say

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by StarSport: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
We should be careful the way we jump to believe this report by SR. Chevron is a world class establishment that is safety conscious for her employees, environment and operations/equipment. Yes, somebody can be skeptical of anything but it is not enough a reason for people to continue to stick to the believe that even when the organisation has cleared the air on this fake news, some persons still doubt its truthfulness. I was privileged to speak with one of the personnel going to the quarantine center some few days ago and it was exactly what the company has explained here he also explained to me. I commended Chevron Nigeria Limited for this precautionary measure taken and advised the company keeps it up.
Those who work in the those hotels too should be careful of how they pass such information to the public. Otherwise, it would be misconstrued for something else. This is not to say that they were the people who disseminated the false information but it's just an advice.
If we have any case of COVID 19 in any of these oil facilities, remember, there may not be any assurance of continuous production and that may lead to multiplier effect in the suffering of people with increased crime rate all over the country as well. Please, let's verify and validate before we disseminate information.
Na my one kobo be that o my pipo.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by Miracle1991: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
damesilver:

if SR is not useless why didn't them investigate first before publishing this rubbish. Did they ask the Chevron and were denied the needed information?
SR and punch are the most useless media houses in this country.
Let me ask you this question. If I should call you suspected ARMED ROBBER will you clapp for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by damesilver(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
deepwater:

Go back to school, return their certificate to them.
You are not only ignorant of Deepwater operations, you are unteachable at the same time.
No be your fault, Nigeria situation they make everything look like politics.

Haha..All these for me? Really? Well, we ain’t gonna trade words.. I may be ignorant of deep waters operation, which is only a specialty in technical knowledge; It is however important not to be lacking in wisdom which cuts across all discipline. There is wisdom in civility.

1 Like

Re: Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri by damesilver(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
if SR is not useless why didn't them investigate first before publishing this rubbish. Did they ask the Chevron, a were denied the nearest information?
SR and punch are the most useless media houses in this country.
Let me ask you this question. If I should call you suspected ARMED ROBBER will clapp for me?

If my moves suggest that of an ARMED ROBBER, you won’t be wrong to see me a suspect, as long as your intent is noble and not malicious. It then demands that more investigations be made to know if im a ROBBER or not. You will be doing the community a service to hold reasonable suspicion and a wise person would not frown at that. It all depends noble intent. We need to be ready to subject ourselves to scrutiny at all times. And I like CNL in the way they convey their response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Igbo Leaders Responsible For Insecurity In The South-East / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies / Calling For Coup In Nigeria Is An Abuse Of Freedom Of Speech - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.