Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Solution Needed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solution Needed. (1563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution Needed. by Richy4(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
babythug:

I suspect you’ve quoted the wrong response!

What the OP does or does not do thereafter isnt in my purview honestly.

I merely responded to her question which was “how would she cope with the kids” . I am assuming she meant without the maid ie if she sends the maid away!

OK my bad.. sorry about that.
Re: Solution Needed. by Omeku: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
andyanders:
Madam, you're welcomed. I'm glad you've even forgiven the girl you expressed that you see or took her as a daughter. This goes to show a kind heart you have and may God Almighty help you to overcome this storm. For the girl, do call and counsel her from time to time never to try such, even outside your home. Devil wants to destroy your peaceful home.Since your husband was remorseful for his action and pleaded for mercy, in your closset, both of you should hold hands together and call unto God for the restoration of his manhood. Nothing Jesus cannot do and he should avoid sugar or eatables that contain sugar. Bitter colar from time to time. God bless your home.
Thank you so much. I appreciate. May God you too. Am relieved some how reading these messages. You have saved a soul.
Re: Solution Needed. by Omeku: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Richy4:

I just want to ask you this question and I want you to be honest with me.. don't do it just for the sake of likes.. If u were in OP's shoes, who has weigh the pros and cons, would you report your husband?

Op has decided to forgive the man.. But was looking for a way to heal and u suggested she should leave the marriage .. If you were Op or she was your family member, Would you have abandoned your marriage or ask your family member to leave her matrimonial home.

Just want an honest answer from the heart.
She may not understand the pain and trauma. Forgive her. Thank you. Am blessed to get solutions through Nairaland forum. May God bless you.
Re: Solution Needed. by Omeku: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks to all of you. I appreciate so much. Never believed that through reading of some responses I will get better. You guys made me better and with prayer God will see us through. U guys are the best. You have really helped me in one way or the other. As for my maid,have decided to take her to my mom so to help her finish her education,cos she has nobody to train her. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Solution Needed. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Omeku:
My heart is really bitter writing this. Am married with kids(beautiful kids). In Marriage for 12 years now. Just got to know three days ago that my wonderful husband has been having sex with my 15yrs maids who happens to be in the same village with him. While for passed 3 years now nothing much have been happening between us considering the fact that he's having erectile dysfunctions,which i understood with him. When i got to find out about their mischief(thru the note she wrote to my husband which i saw in her bag;telling him that she knows that my husband don't like her anymore because my husband told her that he's done And that she will tell her people in village). When confronted my maid,she confessed to me that it all started immediately she came into my house 3 years back.When confronted my husband he pleaded guilty(said he wanted to see if is possible to have erection that he's always ashamed due to the problem) and have been crying for the past 6days begging for forgiveness.I have forgiven him though but am emotionally imbalance. Lockdown come cause more wahala.Please good advice needed on what to do.Thank you.

I wanted to throw insults at you but I've decided to refrain myself by asking this question and hoping that from your response, I can deduce the kind of person you are.

If you found a 40 year old man from across your street sleeping with your 12 year old daughter. What would you do?
Re: Solution Needed. by andyanders: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Omeku:
Thanks to all of you. I appreciate so much. Never believed that through reading of some responses I will get better. You guys made me better and with prayer God will see us through. U guys are the best. You have really helped me in one way or the other. As for my maid,have decided to take her to my mom so to help her finish her education,cos she has nobody to train her. Thank you all and God bless.
Since you have decided to take her to your mom, counsel her not to get involved with such act again in her life. Hope too, you have not disclossed this issue with your mom as she could spill the beans knowingly or unknowingly to the maid on any provocation and this will turn to public discuss as it will get back to you? If not, keep her.

1 Like

Re: Solution Needed. by Fisher007: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Solution Needed. by megareal: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Omeku:
Have gone for test today,but my doctor said no penetration(that the girl is still a virgin).So what have they been doing since I ask. The case is weird to me. Thanks all for una advice.

This shows your husband really has erectile dysfunction. But that doesn't mean you should let him off that easily. Explain the negative of her actions to your maid and send her back home.

Your problem is with your husband. Do whatever you like to him (tears will not send the message), let him understand that he is a pedophile and that crime is punishable under the law. And if you ever calm down enough to forgive him, then help him find solution through the hospital.

Please don't take this lightly because if he gets cured, he may start philandering to make up for lost time. And for him to try this with a child shows he has more problems than you think.

1 Like

Re: Solution Needed. by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2020
andyanders:
Madam, you're welcomed. I'm glad you've even forgiven the girl you expressed that you see or took her as a daughter. This goes to show a kind heart you have and may God Almighty help you to overcome this storm. For the girl, do call and counsel her from time to time never to try such, even outside your home. Devil wants to destroy your peaceful home.Since your husband was remorseful for his action and pleaded for mercy, in your closset, both of you should hold hands together and call unto God for the restoration of his manhood. Nothing Jesus cannot do and he should avoid sugar or eatables that contain sugar. Bitter colar from time to time. God bless your home.

Devil wants to destroy her peaceful home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solution Needed. by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Omeku:

Good one that the maid did not lose out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Guys Have This Mark / Men Are To Pay All Bills - Reno Nuggets / Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.