Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! (1682 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
I think i should also share this here, [url]www.nairaland.com/6484585[\url] because i need to know if i should also hit her back HARDER if she hits me again for this same reason, i hate this useless woman of a mother that i have!
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by HacheNoire: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why dont you just use her for money rituals. Its a win win

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by judgementyard(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just reading comments
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I think i should also share this here, [url]www.nairaland.com/6484585[\url] because i need to know if i should also hit her back HARDER if she hits me again for this same reason, i hate this useless woman of a mother that i have!

Mum's can be very annoying and believe me when I say I understand you. I've got an annoying and very unreasonable mother who I feel is also suffering from bipolar disorder. The truth is there's no way you can mange people like that.

I won't say you should hit her or beat her up (the temptation to do that is very high for me).

I'll just advise you get out from her sight as much as possible. I mean reduce your relations with her drastically. It might, just might, help.

Then, if you're an adult or well you can cater for yourself, you could also leave the house for her. I mean get your own place, be on your own for your peace of mind.

Don't attack her please because if anything goes wrong, the government won't understand your reason...

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
HacheNoire:
Why dont you just use her for money rituals. Its a win win

grin Are you for reals?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
You just said she's useless and all sorts. What exactly has she done to warrant this hatred and insults.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by annayawchee: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
One day you will look back and wish you loved her with all you've got but it would have been too late...

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by MufasaLion: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2021
annayawchee:
One day you will look back and wish you loved her with all you've got but it would have been too late...

grin grin grin. The way you people use some words to console yourselves tho

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by annayawchee: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin. The way you people use some words to console yourselves tho
it's a reality from experience...

Until then you won't understand
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by MufasaLion: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2021
annayawchee:
it's a reality from experience...

Until then you won't understand

LMAO... You daydreaming

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by annayawchee: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO... You daydreaming
ok
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
ImaIma1:
You just said she's useless and all sorts. What exactly has she done to warrant this hatred and insults.
Did you see the part where i said i didn't want any feminist wh0r£ on this thread?
Because you all will always be gender biased, of all the things i typed about my awful experience with her because i did what i felt was right, all you could pick out was this stupid thing you just asked?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2021
annayawchee:

I won't, i promise you, she doesn't deserve love, go through my profile where you'll see other related posts about her then you can come out here to say your rubbish. you are either another feminist trash or you are an effeminized male, which is actually even more disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by ImaIma1(f): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Did you see the part where i said i didn't want any feminist wh0r£ on this thread?
Because you all will always be gender biased, of all the things i typed about my awful experience with her because i did what i felt was right, all you could pick out was this stupid thing you just asked?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

So what has a feminist whoree got to do with me?.
I am just shocked that a Nairaland guy can hate his mother. Most guys here worship their mums and will never see anything bad that she does.

That's your mother. Do whatever you want. But don't come and start running your mouth unnecessarily on my mention.
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
ImaIma1:

So what has a feminist whoree got to do with me?.
I am just shocked that a Nairaland guy can hate his mother. Most guys here worship their mums and will never see anything bad that she does.

That's your mother. Do whatever you want. But don't come and start running your mouth unnecessarily on my mention.
On your mention? this is my thread b1*ch! you don't come in my stuff to spill trash when its clearly not needed...learn to read instructions before opening your bj hole! gedifvk!
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by kurlz(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
No matter what she does don't ever hit her. To avoid generational curses starting from you.
Just try as much as possible to always avoid her at all cost, and when ever she hits you and you can't bear it just pause, walk out of her sight and clear your head.
Avoid all interactions with her except extremely mandatory. She will get the message, you will be surprised she may even change. And when you have the means give her space.
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin I understand all you are going through, I understand the hate you feel, I understand the feeling of wanting to leave the so called mum and never set your eyes again, I understand how her behaviour has made the hostile to women and ladies in general, I understand the feeling of getting to the point of where you receive a call that your mum is dead and you're not moved, I understand how her nagging and attitude has made you develop a heart of stone, I understand that you've shouted and complained but the attitude didn't change. I understand the feeling of not giving her a single dime if you have lots of money. ALL THESE I UNDERSTAND, because I'm a victim too. But not physical abuse though; it's verbal.

When I see guys adoring and praising their mothers, I feel like an alien because I can never feel that way towards her, I just can't no matter how hard I try. So I try as much as possible to limit interaction with her, avoid her things including food and others until I'm able to leave her abode never to return.

Not all women are meant to be mothers...
Re: I Hate My Mom With Every Fibre Of My Being!! by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

I have gone through the short thread and you have a lot of bile inside of you.

You have to let it out and heal, else, it would hinder you and not your mother.

You are the one carrying the pain in your heart and letting her live rent free in your head.

Look at the recurring issues with fresh eyes, know you leverage per situation, your tolerance level and resolve.

Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Picture? / A Man Keep Some Money Away From His Wife For Raining Day - Is It Right? / Uncle Beating His Nephew Over Facebook (old School Respect) [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.