Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not (1676 Views)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Amazinggirl95: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Pls guys explain to me reasons why a husband will leave his wife when she has done him nothing?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by pheelhip(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2020
Change of taste (Attraction, Pleasure, Food, Care, Sex etc.)
One of these are the causes plus the husband himself ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Amazinggirl95: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:
Change of taste (Attraction, Pleasure, Food, Care, Sex etc.)

One of these are the causes plus the husband himself ain't loyal

So what can a woman do to salvage the situation?
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

So what can a woman do to salvage the situation?
go to the holy Eucharist and pray

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Lack of fear of God.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2020
dingbang:

Which holy Eucharist??

Go on your kneels and command fire to scatter any evil ties between him and any woman that is making him lose interest in you.

Recover him back from any strange woman in his life by praying asunder between them.

Then you pray against garment of rejection and dejection.

For the physical part, try to look hot and attractive again but in a decent way. Clean up yourself with nice skincare routine. And be at peace with yourself so you dont start aging and look old.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

Which holy Eucharist??

Go on your kneels and command fire to scatter any evil ties between him and any woman that is making him lose focus on you.

Recover him back from any strange woman in his life by praying asunder between them.

Then you pray against garment of rejection and dejection.

For the physical part, try to look hot and attractive again but in a decent way. Clean up yourself with nice skincare routine. And be at peace with yourself so you dont start aging and look old.

It is well.

Which useless prayer?

Better call him and ask him what's wrong....discuss with him... apologise ...you might have hurt him...

He's your husband...discuss very well be ready to amend.....to wrongs don't make a right

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
Xavfra:

Which useless prayer?

Better call him and ask him what's wrong....discuss with him... apologise ...you might have hurt him...

He's your husband...discuss very well be ready to amend.....to wrongs don't make a right

I want to believe you didn't read the caption. She said she didn't do nothing. So, why call and ask him like we don't know that the sudden change in his behavior is because of another woman in the picture?

Even if she's going to call him, she still needs to pray. Except she's not the praying type, then let her approach the situation carnally.

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Kayzik: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2020
grin grin
dingbang:
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by yomi007k(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Xavfra:

Which useless prayer?

Blackman will IGNORE his problems and be praying....lol...I laugh in Italian.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Blackman will IGNORE his problems and be praying....lol...I laugh in Italian.

grin cheesy

Shebi person talk say Nigerians dey fight for God but no fit fight for themselves
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by yomi007k(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Xavfra:

grin cheesy

Shebi person talk say Nigerians dey fight for God but no fit fight for themselves

Baba, you are absolutely correct.

It is a very sad scenario.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Baba, you are absolutely correct.

It is a very sad scenario.

Like TF.....

If prayer worked, I shouldn't have turned out to become an atheist after all my fasting and prayers.....neither would my friend have to die from bone cancer

Probably by now Boko Haram would have gone extinct ....our soldiers would have being carrying bibles and not guns

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Brachaa:

I want to believe you didn't read the caption. She said she didn't do nothing. So, why call and ask him like we don't know that the sudden change in his behavior is because of another woman in the picture?

Even if she's going to call him, she still needs to pray. Except she's not the praying type, then let her approach the situation carnally.

Just my 2 cents.

Take away 1 cent ma'am.... grin

You can't be sure if there's another woman.....

Do you know what you don't say can give you out....just your actions.....just like you're already assuming that the man has found another woman.....so it is possible she changed in her video
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Only an unconscientious husband will leave his submissive wife because unconscientious men/women marry others based on material and physical possession rather than good attribute/love, so it's obvious that the object of attraction is no longer appealing to him.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by frozen70(f): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
There must be definitely one or two reasons to live your wife and whatever

It's either you solve that reason that is the problem you chose to live your life as you wish

You are already an adult so be ready to defend your actions and take responsibilities for it
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Righteousness89(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you are are Absolutely Sure there was no Physical Reason at all then It's Possible a Fellow Woman has Bottled the young man and Remote Controlled Him to Her Corner.

All in All the Solution lies in you as the Wife.

You Have Wake up , Stand in Gap in Fervant Prayers For your Home..

First Make Peace with God by Ensuring You Repent From Every Sin. So when you Make Prayers you see Results..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by englois: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
I stand to be corrected though.
It could be because of
1. Weight
2. Body/Mouth odour
3. I'm sorry to say this but maybe you are the kind of person who doesn't like corrections cos you believe you are always right. Hence, all corrections usually lead to arguments.
4. Maybe you carry religion for head pass Jesus and do not really submit to your husband
5. Jazz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Hathor5(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Growing apart
Boredom
The thing called midlife crisis

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Pls guys explain to me reasons why a husband will leave his wife when she has done him nothing?

If the wife is 100% sure she has done nothing wrong, she should engage him and be prayerful.

If no solution, let him go.

You cannot hold someone who doesn't want to be held.

Sorry to the wife. sad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by merieam16(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mayb the woman is getting fat undecided
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Excellent7(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
englois:
It could be because of
1. Weight
2. Body/Mouth odour
3. I'm sorry to say this but maybe you are the kind of person who doesn't like corrections cos you believe you are always right. Hence, all corrections usually lead to arguments.
4. Maybe you carry religion for head pass Jesus and do not really submit to your husband
5. Jazz

Madam, the bolded (#3) might most likely be the answer to your question.

Think back, Did your man complain about anything repeatedly?
What was your response to this repeated complaint?
Was it waved aside or was it addressed?
He might have waited for a desired change or adjustment that never came and decided to take a walk.

I know more men than not are generally logical.
Some guys especially the quiet ones do not have time for nonsense or too much talks and quarrels that lead nowhere. Some ladies too are like that. When such spouse is wearied and walks, the other party might think there was no cause. I think there was an old country song about this. If I remember the song, I will try and leave a link.

There is always a cause! Get to the root and then you can resolve the problem.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by RightRoad: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2020
englois:
It could be because of
1. Weight
2. Body/Mouth odour
5. Jazz
You are right, especially the No.2 Body/Mouth odour. Most people that smell bad don't perceive their own odour while they perceive others'.
She can start by trying to be aware of how people touch their nose around her when she's close to them or when she talks.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Saintmary(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Jazz
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by pussyphilia(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Maybe another lady have discover your husband's craziest sexual fantasies and your man has submitted the key to his heart and manhood to her. Your man now has a mistress who dominate and control him while you're there forming good wife...epele

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by RuggedSniper: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
englois:
It could be because of
1. Weight
2. Body/Mouth odour
5. Jazz
^^^grin... Jazz music?! OK... the numbers 1 to 4 are VERY true. I can't stand a lady who doesn't shave, smell fresh and sweet, floss her teeth and visit her dentist twice a year for scaling and polishing. P.S. The last 2 pictures are of Ben Murray-Bruce who was married for (41years) to Evelene his American wife who passed on in early 2020.

1 Share

Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by MrCodeSolo: 1:52am On Nov 02, 2020
1) foul-mouthed and insulting mandibles
2) no knowing when to march brake on nagging
3) husband getting 2-3hrs nite sleep over Ur insisting B.S
4) looking and plotting for a fight or revenge quarrel of unresolved past deeds...read d holy bk.
5) calling him out to brand him a liar and keep repeating dz at d slightest misunderstanding
6) seeking for third party opinions on how to manage or tackle your husband but only worsen d situation since it now seems to him that you are challenging or undermining his authority or bruising ego
7) insensitive to his needs and mood state....meaning you give him little space and some alone time to his thoughts and quietness... sometimes..bcuz if you bring yourself to meet him when he doesnt feel like saying or doing any other thing or hearing about the awful things d kids did wrong today...etc...he might as well take it on you with the anger, frustration or disappointment that followed him home.
coolpressure from his mom or dad or siblings prying into his private affairs with you... perhaps, they never liked or supported you dating him before the wedding.
9) untold secret...if unfolds could change the way he feels or thinks about you...
10) using his failing or challenging moment of weakness or 'provider' duty as your window of opportunity to grind watermelon � on his bald head..and rubbish it to his face...you are suppose to be his bedrock or pillar of support
11) the other woman?...if he's a Muslim...it's allowed just hold your peace and mind your home...
12) never admitting your flaws or the facts that you are wrong or you wronged him.. very typical of the slow to apologise wife
13) and many more that would amount to the overall feeling of being a regretful and tired looking husband...he go away bcuz he doesn't want to die young or he wants to live younger should he experiences mid-life crisises at a later age
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Maybe it is for "Doing Nothing".

If she has done only those things which are good, then my answer will be different.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Itohanmiwa: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Adventure
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by thorpido(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
If you are absolutely sure she has done nothing,then him head don touch.
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by Afodot0022(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Are you sure you did not use jazz to marry him at first, maybe the jazz done expire and the man dey realize what the hell is he doing with someone like you . This happen alot. but if this is not the case, you need to check yourself very well cos if you are worth loving, no man will want to leave you. some women are just impossible to love because of their nonsense character even as a man if you want to try to love them, you find yourself unloving them cos of their unloving attitude. If you are vindicated in all i said, then you need to turn spiritual cos the spiritual control the physical. EXPERIENCE talks..
Re: What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not by ABOVEDELAW: 5:22am On Nov 03, 2020
YOU SAID HE LEFT YOU WITHOUT YOU DOING ANYTHING TO HIM AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT? WELL, I FIND THAT HARD TO TAKE UNTIL I HEAR THE MAN'S SIDE OF THE STORY.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Really Want A Family! Any Responsible Man Out There? / Why Forcing Court Wedding On Me / Iam Depressed Encourage Me Or Tell Me What I Ain't Seeing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.