Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) (1022 Views)

Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2020
1. Yahweh
2. Pope, Pastors, Prophets, Bishops, Apostles, Evangelists etc.
3. Politicians(Nigerian politicians)
4. Allah
5. Caliphs, Hajj Organizers, Chief Imams, etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by yyba: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2020
1-OtemAtum
2-OtemAtum
3-OtemAtum
4- OtemAtum
5-OtemAtum, etc

1 Like

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 3:11am On Apr 16, 2020
yyba, I can give you proofs that the listed people are 419ers, especially the first on the list. Get a Bible and read Malachi 3: 9, 10. That's the scam texts of Jehovah aka Yahweh. Then millions of pastors, prophets, evangelists, bishops, etc all over the world banked in those statements to scam millions globally.

Can you give me any scamming statement OtemAtum had used or you are just sad that your god made the list?

1 Like

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by dazzlingd(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
1. TB joshua: Coronavirus will end on March 27th.....
2. Pastor Paul Eneche: Coronvirus will end in 21 days....
3. Enoch Adebole: I use to drink tea with God, I drove on empty tank etc
4. Pastor chris: The master of fake miracles....
5. Apostle suleiman: FG should permit us to cure coronavirus patients

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

The guy who drinks tea with his god eeh grin
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OKEMKPI: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Atheism is a mental case.
It is a compulsory course to pass before full admission into a full madness class.
I am yet to see an atheist that has successfully convince his/her relatives to change to atheism but they will prefer to come online talking poo

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
OKEMKPI:
Atheism is a mental case.
It is a compulsory course to pass before full admission into a full madness class.
I am yet to see an atheist that has successfully convince his/her relatives to change to atheism but they will prefer to come online talking poo
Still shooting the wrong bird. Wake up, Otem is not an atheist.
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by Dantedasz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
dazzlingd:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by TheSourcerer: 7:17am On May 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
! So you are like the Anti-Christs
Because me I know only one God o . Mufasa !

1 Like

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by joyandfaith: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
yyba:
1-OtemAtum 2-OtemAtum 3-OtemAtum 4- OtemAtum 5-OtemAtum, etc
6. Otem 7. Atum
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by joyandfaith: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

but a confused freethinker
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

6. Otem
7. Atum
Lol grin
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
! So you are like the Anti-Christs
Because me I know only one God o . Mufasa !
I am Otem, Christians are Anti-Otems. Let's just leave it this way cool
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

but a confused freethinker
Says you. How's the weekend? Hope you're enjoying yourself.
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by FatherOfJesus: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Otem, why call me a scammer? Have I ever scammed you?
If yes, can you provide evidence? Because I am absolutely suing you for character defamation.
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Otem, why call me a scammer? Have I ever scammed you?
If yes, can you provide evidence? Because I am absolutely suing you for character defamation.
Lol, you are very funny grin ;
Are you fictitious Joseph, the father of fictitious Jesus or you are Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage?

1 Like

Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by FatherOfJesus: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol, you are very funny grin ;
Are you fictitious Joseph, the father of fictitious Jesus or you are Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage?
Joseph can’t be the father of Jesus, he was just a dumbo who helped me raise my son after I fuccccked Mary.

I’m not in a spiritual cage, if truly I’m caged then how can I reply your post here on nairaland. Do you provide internet facilities for your prisoners?
Re: List Of The Greatest 419ers In World History(make Your Own Ranking) by OtemAtum: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Joseph can’t be the father of Jesus, he was just a dumbo who helped me raise my son after I fuccccked Mary.

I’m not in a spiritual cage, if truly I’m caged then how can I reply your post here on nairaland. Do you provide internet facilities for your prisoners?
Hahaha, too funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Has Your Life Changed Since Becoming An Atheist? / The Coronavirus Has Revealed The Christian God Is Truly A False God / Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.