Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

*smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* (526 Views)

N-power: See Verified Answers To All Your Questions And Doubts Here / Answers To Most Often Asked Job Interview Questions / Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Series One. :Tell us about Yourself*
hey!! wait, don't sit down on that seat" , ask for permission before you take a Sit in that interview board room. Ask question; can I have a seat ? or may I have a seat ?, expect a response like " go ahead or have a seat" It is a good habit, a sign of maturity and recognition for authority. It will boost your confidence level and clear the air to kick-start your interview process. Learn it, practice it and practice again until you Master this great art.
We have understood the first Smart answer to Smart interviews question, next let us take a look at frequently asked questions during interview. I will treat and send these smart answers independently in series for easy understanding, the frequently asked questions are as follow; 1. Tell us about yourself 2. How much should we pay you. 3. Good dress Sense. 4. If we give you the job where will you start from, when you don't have experience in this field. 5. When will you be available to start.
* Tell us about yourself * These is most likely the first questions you will be asked in an interview. It is at this stage that you have to demonstrate your true potentials. You should talk about your skills and achievements. The fact is, you have less than two. Minutes to impress your potential employers, use your time well. Note that these smart question can be asked in different ways, for example, tell us about your experience?, or, can we meet you? or, let us meet you or tell us about yourself. When you hear any of this questions, here's is your SMART ANSWER: it come in Three steps. Step one, the INTRODUCTION, step two Your SKILLS and step three Your ACHIEVEMENTS.
*The introduction,* at these first step, you mention your highest academic qualification, your certification, if you have and Mention your years of experience, with your previous places of work ( for fresh graduates without experience, mention any functions you carried out at NYSC year or IT days in school. Therefore NYSC or School represent place of work and experience. Next, you should mention your Achievements as explained below).....*To get the complete write up chat me up on whatsup: Zero seven zero Six seven eight two three seven six zero or drop your email. Remember, it all start with your professional Smart cv and cover Letter that get you the invites for interview*

1 Like

Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Boss abeg continue.

I'm feeling you
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Noted
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 7:34pm On May 03, 2020
Jj
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 7:36pm On May 03, 2020
I will continue
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by Twist4u: 6:26am On May 04, 2020
Pls send the complete write up to email:terrick77@gmail.com
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 6:16am On May 30, 2020
Series One. :Tell us about Yourself*
hey!! wait, don't sit down on that seat" , ask for permission before you take a Sit in that interview board room. Ask question; can I have a seat ? or may I have a seat ?, expect a response like " go ahead or have a seat" It is a good habit, a sign of maturity and recognition for authority. It will boost your confidence level and clear the air to kick-start your interview process. Learn it, practice it and practice again until you Master this great art.
Re: *smart Answers To Smart Interview Qestions* by JOpress3: 6:17am On May 30, 2020
Tell us about yourself * These is most likely the first questions you will be asked in an interview. It is at this stage that you have to demonstrate your true potentials. You should talk about your skills and achievements. The fact is, you have less than two. Minutes to impress your potential employers, use your time well. Note that these smart question can be asked in different ways, for example, tell us about your experience?, or, can we meet you? or, let us meet you or tell us about yourself. When you hear any of this questions, here's is your SMART ANSWER: it come in Three steps.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Should Not Stop You From Earning Some Cool Cash / N-power Finally Speaks On Change Of Stipends Payment Platform To ‘FEDER’ / Teachers Make N5,500 Daily From Subscription To Your Lessons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.