Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? (579 Views)

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / How Are POS Operators Coping With The Current Cash Crunch? / The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? by HiztoryBox(m): 3:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Lets be honest with ourselves.

Staying at home this COVID-19 Holidays has never been easy for anyone

Can we share how you have been coping with these long holidays

Click Here to watch this life changing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14xtPBK52a4&t=2s
Re: How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? by Samueleriamiatoe(m): 4:24am On Apr 16, 2020
pls guys help a brother In need, since this lockdown I have not been going to work and there is hungry, pls help me and little baby, things are hard. union bank account 0066598207
Re: How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:28am On Apr 16, 2020
sleep, eat, do vigilante because of hoodlums, watch film , I thank God I am still alive
Re: How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? by HiztoryBox(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2020
the part of Hoodulum is just scary ooo

Jamesbiodun:
sleep, eat, do vigilante because of hoodlums, watch film , I thank God I am still alive
Re: How Have You Been Coping Staying At Home This Period? by HiztoryBox(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2020
hiaa.. Na all of us dey house and no work naah..

How you wan make we send money to you...Abeg go and meet your church pipu to give you food stuffs

Samueleriamiatoe:
pls guys help a brother In need, since this lockdown I have not been going to work and there is hungry, pls help me and little baby, things are hard. union bank account 0066598207

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Laid To Rest / How Does It Take Clickbank To Pay Into Payoneer Account Once One Reaches Thresho / I Want To Buy Truck Of Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.