Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) (24554 Views)

Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wey that damn nigga damn knicker guy....abi lack of data and hungrrrr dey worry?....damn niggggrrrrrrrrrrr......

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
ikennaoma:
Yesterday I saw a bus loading Aba in obigbo I was shocked...Aba how!!!!

By now you should know Nigerians are the grandmasters of deception.

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by ProudBiafran: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why is the.Nigerian government causing hardship over a scam virus?

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by KGREAT(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hiw can you ask people to stay indoor without food. Absolutely impossible. People travels from Bayelsa to Rivers and Delta every day. Bus is N1k per bus. But if you drive your private car you will pay hell.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by 1759ademola(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Before nko, why would you trust Nigeria police with this kind of situation and say they should not extort. Those that are in power now do not reform the police and yet they expect a wonderful police force after they leave power.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Benwallt(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
What has happened NCDC? Nothing to add again or is their site down? Maybe they are cooking something bigger?
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by watchindelta(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
My bro told me in delta if Keke drivers gv police money they can Carries 4 ppl! Naija just too bad. Animals kingdom! Just mk money and forget about this animals kingdom because if u think about Nigeria problems u go jst die for nothing. 1001yrs no change to come...

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by otokx(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Okay...

1.You initially had a wife and children, now you are the oldest person in a house

2.Stop this game, it's wrong.

Scammers are cashing in on this COVID19, there are poor people around me, why should a faceless, online person be assisted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by sanemind2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thats Nigeria police for you

Meanwhile

If you reside in Ph and need High definition movies for your hard drive,check my signature
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by BlackSpanner: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProudBiafran:
Why is the.Nigerian government causing hardship over a scam virus?

Bro! What makes you think the virus is a scam?

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Come to think of it,are officers of Nigeria police force cursed?
They are extorting gullible vehicles that at Ado,karu(nasarawa state) not only that they are arresting any shop that open with a bail of #10k
IG needs to be decisive ondisciplineing criminal minded officers cause they are giving the force bad name
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Libo45:
Smh.

And Wike is there closing Caverton and arresting pilots carrying oil company workers coming from offshores inside Rivers state.

He should go to the borders and see military men doing serious business.

Actor Governor !!
.... apply sense when commenting next time
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by jodeci(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
gambia:

Can you be honest that you dont have a dime in your account?? I don't know why you guys keep beg unnecessarily. 90% of People begging on Nairaland have money in their accounts and they come up lying on this site.

Read other comments before yours,he is a serial scammer with different formats but same account number',before you part with your money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Coldie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
seanfer:

OSPAC is even worse. They’re extorting people in any community they’re. They are government on their own.
Ospac doesn't extort stop saying what u dont know
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by gambia(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Bring your phone I go give you loan.

Dont mind this heartless people, most of them have enough cash on them, only to keep scamming people on this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Coldie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
otuekong1:
Come to think of it,are officers of Nigeria police force cursed?
They are extorting gullible vehicles that at Ado,karu(nasarawa state) not only that they are arresting any shop that open with a bail of #10k
IG needs to be decisive ondisciplineing criminal minded officers cause they are giving the force bad name
Is it today u knew Nigerian police were cursed?
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Badooguy: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
You mean you allowed me to waste my data just to watch one woman complaining, with showing the security men collecting the money. Don't you even try this again, you hear me.

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Is it today u knew Nigerian police were cursed?
Its just too much now
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Extortion has been legalize in Nigeria
Tell me something else
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by rollwinger(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are they not Nigerians like the rest of us? Don't they have families that need to be fed? Abeg this isn't news.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by FLOTAN(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
I hope things get better really quickly!

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
menix:

The pinshure is for us to believe abii

Una neva hungry sef..

You could as well just shut up
You think you wear the same shoes as others?

If he's all but pretending,
Move on if you can't help in anyway

I don't think anyone derives joy in begging...I dont
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by idi4you: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Likes for buhari Share for idris deby
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by taiocol: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
My neighbors just came in from akwa ibom yesterday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumini Jubrin's Question Causes Controversy On Twitter / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.