Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) (24556 Views)

Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by gambia(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
alasane:

And you still get money for data ba?

Na format, most of them are scammers.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by gambia(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Okay...

1.You initially had a wife and children, now you are the oldest person in a house

2.Stop this game, it's wrong.

Honestly most of the people begging on this site are just greedy, I repeat most of them enough cash to feed but they still want to deprive you of the little you have, thinking you are saving a soul.

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by menix(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

You could as well just shut up
You think you wear the same shoes as others?

If he's all but pretending,
Move on if you can't help in anyway

I don't think anyone derives joy in begging...I dont

Ur other handle right??
Lord of Beggy Beggy..
Keep ur scam to ur relatives..

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Afooonnnjjjaaanpolice is d most corrupt

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by menix(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Going through ur Topics, u re even a dull scammer..

Abeg send ur account make I send u mail..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Jibsy203(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger won finish afonja
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by AmazingELixir: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Libo45:
Smh.

And Wike is there closing Caverton and arresting pilots carrying oil company workers coming from offshores inside Rivers state.

He should go to the borders and see military men doing serious business.

Actor Governor !!

Yes Caverton has been closed...oya gaan commit self elimination if you can't stomach it..

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by frankson1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Okay...

1.You initially had a wife and children, now you are the oldest person in a house

2.Stop this game, it's wrong.

Maybe, he would say he's an orphan in his next comment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
The kind of life we have chosen to live as a nation is just terrible to say the least. Every boarder in River State has turned into a toll gate where people pay money to gain entry into the state, from the Ogoni-Ikot Abasi axis to the Aba-Port Harcourt axis. The four entry points into the state has been turned into a money spinning company. The Police, The Army and even the Community boys collect between 500 to 1000 naira from travellers.

Lockdown is building millionaires from scratch.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Jasongucci: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is real as I have been saying it for days now, POLICE is even worst than COVID 19. Go to boundaries of Rivers and neighbouring states and see for ur sef. The idiots are making a hell of money crossing vehicles. WIKE PLEASE SAVE RIVERS PEOPLE FROM THIS ENEMIES OF THE STATE.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Dollabiz: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Nobodyperson: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
flexyrule:
Scam.
Please sir
Save our souls
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by lasisi69(f): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Beosten(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

You're a coward. Why replying with alternate account. Fraudster osi
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Julietuche(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
McClean573:
Security operative deployed to the boarder around Mbiama accused of extortion.
Video Credit: NigeriaInfo PH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPkLGnx_fL4

Joseph Juliet
Are you still in Port Harcourt?
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by zoke: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
hmmm. May the lord Jesus have mercy and reveal the solution to Covid-19 on time. Otherwise......
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Ohiozoje(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
I will not die but live in Jesus name.
I'm just so helpless.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by jacquincy: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
deepwater:

Una house fine o grin
They have gate sef grin

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Matthew322(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=menix post=88509732]

The pinshure is for us to believe abii

Una neva hungry sef..
[/quodte]

shocked
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
What a nation?
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
menix:

Ur other handle right??
Lord of Beggy Beggy..

you nor go kill person ooo. That word beggi beggi dey always make me laugh. Saw some kids playing the other day and one was eating fish and the other asked to get some, the eating fish shouted beggi beggi

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by sexybol(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
jodeci:

Caverton helicopters carrying oil company wprkers from offshores inside Rivers state? what is your gain for this distortion of info?

I have given u the attention you are looking for. Take it!

Who is distorting information . Well I believe you are one of the mis informed ignorantly shouting action governor up and down.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by IamHonourable1: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
jodeci:

Caverton helicopters carrying oil company wprkers from offshores inside Rivers state? what is your gain for this distortion of info?

I have given u the attention you are looking for. Take it!
Don't mind the misinformed adult
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by oziamaka: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
my neighbor even travelled to delta on Tuesday and came back bon Wednesday to Portharcourt. the lockdown is ineffective. men on uniforms are making real money from the lockdown.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Corona virus is not Jesus Christ that changes sinners to saints;Only the coming of Jesus Christ into a life can,ok,not corona.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Beosten:

You're a coward. Why replying with alternate account. Fraudster osi

You got me a first a account abi?

Spoilt little brat
You would only be wise when that little u have to eat is taken from you...
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
menix:

Ur other handle right??
Lord of Beggy Beggy..

If you could pull out a comment of me doing the above then I'll know you have a little bit of mass in your skull
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Evii: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
The rate of extortion is much... especially the boundary between Rivers State and akwa ibom. We in rivers state is not longer safe.
Re: Security Operative Deployed To Rivers State Border Accused Of Extortion (Video) by Evii: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
The rate of extortion is much especially the boundary between Rivers State & Akwa Ibom. Rivers residents arent safe anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.