Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (53335 Views)

Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by 12inchess: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Until we have viable economies in Africa similar to America, similar to Germany. Until we have countries like Nigeria and Tanzania etc develop and the leaders can actually command respect on a global scene and supply aids to foreign countries outside the continent. Until we have good African leaders and are self sufficient in trade. Until we learn and accept that Africa has been pillaged and currently managing the short end of the stick from globalization. Until Africans learn to develop Africa and favor their own kind more. Until all these happen people of African descent all over the world including even well to do African Americans, the Oprahs, the Jayzs in U. S will keep facing this shi.it.

I will tell you that Nigeria is right now the greatest disappointment to people of African descent in this globalization Era.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by InvertedHammer: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
What exactly do they take us for? Dullards that can't survive without them nii ?

SMH, Oyibo just dey use black people dey catch cruise anyhow
/
Until recently, Africa remains the only continent that make excuses for their oppressors. The only countries pushing back are Kenya, Ethiopia and Ghana. Their Presidents have been actively pro-Africa unlike Nigeria whose mumbling President cannot articulate a policy when prodded.

\

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Ayoefa: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
I visited this city back in 2006 for a trade fair, and I never thought I'll see that many Nigerians in any Chinese city. I was shocked by the numbers of people from Nigeria. Even then I could tell that the chinese holds Africans in low esteem.

McDonald's could be Sued for this in the US by those that were denied service. At least they are HQ in the US. Get good US lawyers and sue their ass.

1 Like

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by shogsman(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chinese are animals in a pale skin,I'd rather have Iran dominate the world than fucking chinese.
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fuckin racist twats

1 Like

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by DATACUG: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is serious oo
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Has any Chinese forced you to practice Christianity ?.

Whites never forced blacks to be Christian's. What proof do you have to say that? Know your history man!
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
African women should stop wearing wigs Made in China

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by unmask: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
What exactly do they take us for? Dullards that can't survive without them nii ?

SMH, Oyibo just dey use black people dey catch cruise anyhow
we obviously can't.....we don't invent
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by omonnakoda: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do whites love Chinese?
White Americans hate Hispanics
Arab Sudanese and Somalis all hate black people
Black people need to love themselves FIRST

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheAGITATOR:
It's sad no one amongst the people the commented above me understands

Make them understand Bro.
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by lastempero: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tetrahedron:
They should leave China na!

China will eventually self destruct a country that man is god definitely cannot go far !!

They may rule the world now but only a short time

Rule which world, this is their downfall. In five years time china will be begging for presence believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by VaselineCrew: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
It's time for all African countries and blacks to bouycott all Mcdonalds.

why does this comment have so many likes?

can't you differentiate between mcdonalds the brand and a chinese franchise?

so mcdonalds in chicago that employs countless blacks should also be boycotted and those blacks lose their jobs?

4 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Okigwe:

Zombie if you identify yourself as Black, that's for you not for me,

People like you that have low self esteem is the reason they insult Africans.

I'm not Black by color or ethnic group.
If you're Black, then identify yourself as Black

I don't call any ethnic group White or Yellow.

You don't get it oga, the word black can be unifying if people get how d world is set up.

Why are whites not bothered about being called white?

6 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by SEYIOKE: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:

Imagine this useless china that manufactured and distributed the virus now saying Africans are spreading the virus
Manufacturer should not take distributor for enemy now sad sad
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Engrgreg231(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's high time we stop associating ourselves with Chinese I know some will criticize me but before China we living and life was ok let's learn to do without them

4 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by idahme(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
It's time fo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]r all African countries and blacks to bouycott all Mcdonalds.

U think MacDonald is the issue? You would have put it boycott all Chinese made goods.......
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Mizwisdom(f): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:
They can't like fools.

Why would somebody who isn't black accepts to be called black - a very demeaning label in the first place?

I DON'T BLAIME THEM.

Black is a color, there's nothing wrong with color black. Same way White is a color and yellow is a color, why will you attach negativity to a color? there's nothing demeaning about color black, check your thinking

5 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Mizwisdom(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
dicksonadams:

This is how the world is... It runs in disharmony and imbalance... If you study even our society here in Nigeria, we do the same to each other, it is part of the creator's design, we can only try and hide it... But when time at tough it will all show

Answer this question onuku, have you ever seen an eatery with a sign board saying Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas shouldn't enter?

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Dislokateddoggy: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't mine those idiots called Chinese they think is everyday they will misbehave and go free they are worst than the Taliban every body should join hands and push them away

2 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by DarkJeddi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
It's time for all African countries and blacks to bouycott all Mcdonalds.
Direct your anger to China and not McDonald's.. shocked
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by omonnakoda: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:

Never.
I'm African.
My skin is dark and brownish in color but NEVER black.
I only referred to the fools who calls themselves black.

Some people are black and there is no shame in that

4 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by DarkJeddi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
kerry57:
Mcdonald again? I ussd to have lots of respect for this company but when i followed the case of their GMD resigning for dating a junior staff in the same company i started loosing my res for them. I am not surprised at this headline at all.
This is not a Mcdonalds issue but a Chinese issue, it is China that directed them to bar blacks from their restaurant..

1 Like

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You don't get it oga, the word black can be unifying if people get how d world is set up.

Why are whites not bothered about being called white?

Like I said before, not all Africans identify themselves as Blacks, it's annoying to some.
People must not be identified by color.

Your question doesn't make sense.
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by 1stola: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
omonnakoda:

Some people are black and there is no shame in that
Shut up!
Do you know what black is?
Even if your brain has interpreted some colours for black, must everyone who's not black be labelled as black?
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by 1stola: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Black is a color, there's nothing wrong with color black. Same way White is a color and yellow is a color, why will you attach negativity to a color? there's nothing demeaning about color black, check your thinking
Shut up!
I don't blame you, you can't understand things beyond your brain's capacity ...

One question:
Look at yourself very well. Are you black?
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by omonnakoda: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!
Do you know what black is?
Even if your brain has interpreted some colours for black, must everyone who's not black be labelled as black?
So the next thing Is to tell me to shut up?

1 Like

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by 1stola: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
omonnakoda:

So the next thing Is to tell me to shut up?
Yes.
Because, engaging in argue with people like you is stressful and won't be worthwhile...
Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by omonnakoda: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
1stola:

Yes.
Because, engaging in argue with people like you is stressful and won't be worthwhile...
Continue

1 Like

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Okigwe:

Like I said before, not all Africans identify themselves as Blacks, it's annoying to some.
People must not be identified by color.

Your question doesn't make sense.

U argue like a child.

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by bigiyaro(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tetrahedron:
They should leave China na!

China will eventually self destruct a country that man is god definitely cannot go far !!

They may rule the world now but only a short time
rule which world?

3 Likes

Re: Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
omonnakoda:

As a Nigerian why look Uche face?
What is your business whether they like you?
Are you Ibo?They are the ones looking to be liked and crying they hate us they hate us
That is how one mumu in Russia went around cooking rice asking people to taste. He is lucky they didn't develop food poisoning
Face your work

Naija no send anybody.
If you are in China you must be there on a mission, focus on that
What is my business with liking?
Who liking epp?
Hate me all you like just pay me
See as I dey laugh for here abeg gringrin

na true you talk senior man, as Nigerians we no send anybody.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.