Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21850 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Germany is in recession and people are committing suicide for trivial things.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
When you think it's getting better, it gets worse.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by brandon180(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:

It's not about writing books, but knowing if people want to read such book. It's all about demand.

If you're writing it for fun and don't care about making money, go ahead. If you care about making money with it, then do some research to know if people are interested.

This is where keyword research comes into play. There are lots of free videos on YouTube on how to do keyword research.

To monetize, upload it on Amazon KDP https://kdp.amazon.com
Ok can I use my Android phone to design a cover page as my laptop is spoilt
And the only hope of repairing it, is when school resumes,
Which seems like forever.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Meedon: 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
brandon180:

Ok can I use my Android phone to design a cover page as my laptop is spoilt
And the only hope of repairing it, is when school resumes,
Which seems like forever.

Hire someone to do it for you and if you can't hire someone try and use the cover creator on amazon to create your cover
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2020
Update:

Sack everywhere. Chevron is sacking thousands of workers and the wives of some of these men are already preparing to file for a divorce.

Na the matter all my village people dey try to settle now since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ff0000(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen... [Picture]

My dear, what is about to happen is scary. After this COVID-19 era:

1. 10% or more companies will not reopen instantly, but after 2 years
2. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
3. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
4. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
5. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
6. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
8. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
9. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

Oh, I forgot.

10. The disease, COVID-19, will get a globally approved cure that works before or by July, but this doesn't mean the disease will disappear — it will no longer be scary, but it will now look like malaria or typhoid and people can go about their daily businesses and if they feel sick and it's Covid, they can walk into any pharmacy to buy med. It will look like snake bite.

Some people are immune to snake bite while some aren't. Snake biting you doesn't mean you're going to die — just take treatment fast and you'll be fine. That is how Covid will be.

Now, let's continue...

The Internet warriors who don't use their time wisely will get angrier and more abusive and at the end, there will be high rate of suicide in the country and around the world.

Any little depression, people will commit suicide because they're already tired of life and the rich getting richer.

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary, day-to-day hustle, or job.

Warning to rich people: A lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

There is fire on the mountain, but don't panic — God will see us through as long as we stay steadfast/focused and work legitimately towards success.

That's all for now.

[/s]angry
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
The sack continues.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
So, I predicted the vaccine will come out in July. Let's see how it goes. All the stages I listed above have come to pass.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
I said there will be a vaccine in July and Russia had a working vaccine in July and they are using it now — even their president's daughter used it in August.

For all the other things in the list, they have happened and are still happening. The rich that are smart are richer now. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. made 13 - 15 billion in a day last month.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
iLegendd:
I said there will be a vaccine in July and Russia had a working vaccine in July and they are using it now — even their president's daughter used it in August.

For all the other things in the list, they have happened and are still happening. The rich that are smart are richer now. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. made 13 - 15 billion in a day last month.

What's actually happening behind the scenes?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by KellyGatzz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
iLegendd boss.. you`ve been a source of inspiration to me,iswear..is there a way to contact you? i sent an email but i didn`t get a response from you
you may reach me on whatsapp on 07057639493 or email me at kenokwu100@gmail.com
please,i`d like to know more about ebook publishing please
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Elon Musk added some B too. This is a year of exponential growth for smart business men. You lose small, you gain a lot is the game.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Elon Musk added some B too. This is a year of exponential growth for smart business men. You lose small, you gain a lot is the game.

2 years ago, I said to someone that Elon Musk will be richest (or 2nd richest) man in the world by 2025.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Update.

You better save and properly manage the little you have and as you hide in your room, learn a digital skill on YouTube that will generate you passion income during recession of any kind.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
eleko1:
sad online seer
Okay
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
And so many on that list that we are yet to see

This shows only you Waka come this life.
The closest and only companion is FAMILY

Government are DEALERS,not LEADERS angry angry angry

We've started seeing them..Russia Vs Ukraine, etc. Global recession looming.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / My Birthday Wishes!!!! / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.