Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? (1451 Views)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Jokerman(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
ThierryJay:

You think great football started in 1999? How can you put CR7 over Maradona So you would have a crucial match against a very tough team. You have Maradona of 1986 in his prime and CR7 in his prime, as options. You'd now chose Cristiano over Maradona Have you watched Maradona play at all?? He was a beast, scoring solo goals after solo goals against tough teams with tackles flying in at him from all corners. You think it was a joke that he was awarded the greatest player of the century together with Pele, that FIFA and the majority of fans were blind?? So we should regard your opinion above FIFA and other football fans??

There is no point arguing with you any longer.

Wow... Theirryjay you surprised me with your analysis Sha... grin... Never knows Barca fans can be a little objective grin

1. Pele is still the greatest
2. Maradona
3. Ronaldo del Lima
4. Zidane
5. Cristiano
6. Messi

I'm a Cristiano fan grin...

Pele won three world cups
Pele won world cup golden ball
Pele assisted 4 goals in a final
Pele would have won 7 FIFA ballondors (if it was given to only Europeans at his time)
Pele has the most goals (1251 in1361 matches)..

Hence Pele is the greatest...

1 Like

Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Jokerman(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I knew it you are part of those nostalgia merchant.

Messi is greater far greater than maradona.

Messi
Pele
Ronaldo
Maradona
Maldini
Did Stefano
Zidane
Brazilian Ronaldo

Oga shut it... How can someone who played 4 finals and lost all be better than someone who actually won it... In Argentina, Messi is another Di Stefano.... grin

Maradona
Kempes
Messi
Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Oga shut it... How can someone who played 4 finals and lost all be better than someone who actually won it... In Argentina, Messi is another Di Stefano.... grin

Maradona
Kempes
Messi
with that logic

Nani
Eder
Bernado Silva
Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by ThierryJay: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Jokerman:

Wow... Theirryjay you surprised me with your analysis Sha... grin... Never knows Barca fans can be a little objective grin

1. Pele is still the greatest
2. Maradona
3. Ronaldo del Lima
4. Zidane
5. Cristiano
6. Messi

I'm a Cristiano fan grin...

Pele won three world cups
Pele won world cup golden ball
Pele assisted 4 goals in a final
Pele would have won 7 FIFA ballondors (if it was given to only Europeans at his time)
Pele has the most goals (1251 in1361 matches)..

Hence Pele is the greatest...

I am always objective. And I can't fault you for choosing Pele as the greatest, since you have official backing. However, my choice to pick Maradona and Messi over Pele is out of personal preference based on some other factors I considered.

1 Like

Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Jokerman(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
with that logic

Nani
Eder
Bernado Silva
Ronaldo

That's the mistake you make... They all won the European cups, but whom was Portugal best player at the same cup??

Maradona is always greater than Messi for Argentina... Don't you get it? Whatever Messi has won for Argentina, maradona has already won and done it.... grin

Ronaldo is Portugal best ever player
Ronaldo is the captain that lifted both cups
Ronaldo is all time Portugal best player in all European competitions...

Ronaldo
Eusebio
Figo

That's the correct list.. be objective..in Argentina case, I'm objective, and you know it....
Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jokerman:

That's the mistake you make... They all won the European cups, but whom was Portugal best player at the same cup??

Maradona is always greater than Messi for Argentina... Don't you get it? Whatever Messi has won for Argentina, maradona has already won and done it.... grin

Ronaldo is Portugal best ever player
Ronaldo is the captain that lifted both cups
Ronaldo is all time Portugal best player in all European competitions...

Ronaldo
Eusebio
Figo

That's the correct list.. be objective..in Argentina case, I'm objective, and you know it....
tongue eder was the best player and scored in the final

Re: Who's Better, Messi Or Maradona? by Jokerman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Igbosmoker:
tongue eder was the best player and scored in the final

Lol... Don't worry. Messi win will this year Copa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / No Apology, No Eagles Shirt For Osaze – Siasia / Serena Williams And Venus Williams Meet Fasola (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.