Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa (4460 Views)

US Warns China Against Helping Russia avoid some sanctions / Confusion: Andy Uba, Uzodimma Attack Malami For Exposing Secret Plans / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
mu2sa2:
Hahahaha, Americans have started de-marketing Chinese vaccine to pave the way for their own soon-to-be produced vaccine.

It is as clear as daylight. I’m really shocked that prople cannot immediately spot the anti-Chinese propaganda in the write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by Cholls(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
puremaker7:
don't mind them, even africans does not like africans, South africans does not like nigerians, ibos does not like yoruba, yoruba does not like ibos..
so what again?
my brother stop spreading false image of a typical Yoruba Man. Yoruba's were trained not to hate anybody.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by byinks(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
seunmsg:

I’ve taken so many vaccines in the past and I’m still very much alive. I can bet you’ve also taken yellow fever and polio vaccines. Guess what, these vaccines are mostly from the Bill Gate supported Gavi.

So you see, you conspiracy theorist are not smart. If they want to kill you, they would have killed you and your children long before now.

BCG pneumovax polio measles hepatitis B but this was in the 80s long b4 gavi shit....if you want vaccine 2020 then you better do your due diligence before, sometimes that's not enough.
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
byinks:

BCG pneumovax polio measles hepatitis B but this was in the 80s long b4 gavi shit....if you want vaccine 2020 then ..

And since some of us and our children have been taken GAVI supported vaccines since 2000, why are we not dying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by byinks(f): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunmsg:

And since some of us and our children have been taken GAVI supported vaccines since 2000, why are we not dying?

We've been toying with vaccines since the 1960s. Small pox in Africa, Hepatitis for homosexual men in new York in the 70s, Trovid in northern Nigeria in the 90s, A child in Birmingham takes MMR vaccine and is just fine, the next child on the queue refuses to talk till he's 12 years old (Autism). Did you hear about hiv vaccine trials in East Africa done 20 years ago? Nah...I wouldn't bet on that.

Vaccines are a good scientific innovation developed by medical greats like, Salk, Camille, Guerin, but now perverted by sickos you mentioned above.
Because you didn't hear a report or live in an affected location doesn't mean....to be contd
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by Maxmilliano111: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
richie240:

Even without maggi, doesn't it make perfect sense?
*"The same ppl dt treat u like poo in their country wants to save u in ur country?
**d same ppl DT refuse to treat less dn 1 million of ur ppl in their country wants to treat 200million of ur ppl here in Nigeria?
Does Philomena charity not begin at home anymore?
Shine ur aiz biko.
reason with ur sense china wanna take over a whole continent

Izzz too much of avengers causing my people to think this way..

Ill say it over and over again

Chinese do not give a fück about this shitty hole we call a continent........

Omoo the person wey curse black man don die tey tey so tey eeeen body seff don decay with eeen bones
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by pfadom: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake news every where. It does not tire you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by rusher14: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
seunmsg:

I’ve taken so many vaccines in the past and I’m still very much alive. I can bet you’ve also taken yellow fever and polio vaccines. Guess what, these vaccines are mostly from the Bill Gate supported Gavi.

So you see, you conspiracy theorist are not smart. If they want to kill you, they would have killed you and your children long before now.

Nigerians are so gullible.

If China wanted to kill us, they would have used a couple of mobile phone handsets to exterminate the entire population.

And as you rightly stated, we've all been receiving vaccines and would continue to do so as time progresses.

They've all abandoned the 5G theory for some strange reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
The problem we have is our leaders
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by DATACUG: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
China people this is unfair ooo
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by 7lives: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

It is as clear as daylight. I’m really shocked that prople cannot immediately spot the anti-Chinese propaganda in the write up.

China don finish Americans o, in January when covid 19 hit China, stocks went tumbling so most Americans and Europeans were selling their stocks.
Guess who bought all the stocks?, the Chinese government did.
Imagine selling #10,000 worth of gold for #100, this is what happened to the Americans and Europeans.
China has finally taken over the world, this is the reason for the anti Chinese propaganda you see everywhere.
Re: American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa by kurupt1: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
7lives:

China don finish Americans o, in January when covid 19 hit China, stocks went tumbling so most Americans and Europeans were selling their stocks.
Guess who bought all the stocks?, the Chinese government did.
Imagine selling #10,000 worth of gold for #100, this is what happened to the Americans and Europeans.
China has finally taken over the world, this is the reason for the anti Chinese propaganda you see everywhere.
The way blackman reasons is very painful.So you prefer China as world power to America??
This is the same stupid low iq reasoning that made Buhari president of this country.
If China becomes world power u can kiss ur human rights as a black man goodbye

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Eyes $60m Investment, As Sanwo-Olu Signs Green Bond Market Agreement / No December Salary For Workers – Buhari Tells Civil Servants, Police / Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.