Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? (4440 Views)

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
YOU F*OOLS KEEP BLAMING KANU FOR CREATING ESN

BUT YOU I*DIOTS DID NOTHING WHILE THE FULANI WERE KILLING AND RAPING OUR WOMEN ON OUR LAND, ALU!

YOU PEOPLE DID NOTHING AND KANU AS A WISE MAN DECIDED TO ACT FAST

I MIGHT NOT ALWAYS AGREE WITH KANU BUT I STAND WITH HIM ON ESN

HE WAS RIGHT TO CREATE ESN

SHAME ON YOU USELESS LEADERS ALL OF YOU FROM OBI OF ONITSHA TO THE LAST F*OOLS

KANU ACTED FAST WHEN YOU F*OOLS HID

YOU WANTED US TO TURN INTO BENUE

I*DIOTS FINALLY CAME OUT TO FORM EBUBEAGU

IN IGBO LAND WE ONLY RESPECT PEOPLE THAT DESERVE IT WE ARE NOT FULANIS THAT WORSHIP BUHARI WHILE LIVING IN THE GUTTER

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ablejesus26 the boy boy, Uwazurike runaway

You ran away from massob

Come and cry about ibeto the rich men in biafra land

You worship them why even you never buy soap, haha

I don't respect them because they do not deserve it

Tell the families of those that fulanis killed to respect ibeto, mumu man

Igbos like you are our major and headache not even the fulanis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
True talk

8 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
LIKE THIS LIKE THIS I DAY VEX..

1 Like

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
TELL ME WHAT DID YOUR SO CALLED ELDERS DO WHEN FULANIS WERE KILLING US? JUST ANSWER ME, KA CHINEKE KPO GI OKU!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US, THEY WINE AND DINE AMONGST THEMSELVES

I DONT TRUST THEM ALL, INCLUDING PETER OBI

IN BIAFRA WE CAN HAVE A PEOPLE'S CONSTITUTION

NO ROOM FOR STEALING AND NEPOTISM

WE MUST BE THAT LIGHT IN THAT DOT

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
PEOPLE LIKE US WONT LET BIAFRA ME LIKE NIGERIA

I HAVE SAID IT BEEORE I WILL STEAL AN ARMOUR TANK AND RAM INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE OF BIAFRA

5M PEOPLE DIED FOR THAT NAME DONT MESS WITH IT
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kanu is the savior of Southern Nigeria. But for him, the Fulani would have taken us by surprise and be everywhere we can no longer dislodge them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
THEY MIGHT DELETE THIS BUT I PASSED MY MESSAGE
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
jerseyboy:
Kanu is the savior of Southern Nigeria. But for him, the Fulani would have taken us by surprise and be everywhere we can no longer dislodge them.

THIS IS VERY TRUE, HE KEPT SHOUTING

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Another terrorist is siding the killer ESN the monster that kill Igbo than the Fulani herdsmen.

The method of ESN dey sweet me, call up more sit at home and kill people wey no adhere to the ipobian law. Nothing concern me and the Nigerian government since your madness doesn't affect us.

One day monkey will go to market and never return.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Chipink(f): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Truth is igbos are not united..
Nnamdi kanu is the only savior igbos have belive it or not ..witout him it would have been worst..he opened our eyes on many things we dint know..
Fulanis were causing havoc in our land and our traditional leaders and governors kept quiet..til nnamdi kanu decided to act..
Idiots now using him to chase clout

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by ablejesus26(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:
Ablejesus26 the boy boy, Uwazurike runaway

You ran away from massob

Come and cry about ibeto the rich men in biafra land

You worship them why even you never buy soap, haha

I don't respect them because they do not deserve it

Tell the families of those that fulanis killed to respect ibeto, mumu man

Igbos like you are our major and headache not even the fulanis

Looolll Faber aka Tranquility I am no massob,both Uwazurike and mnk are just criminals using the most sensitive thing in the heart of Igbos for their selfish interest �
They fix their minds on the failings of the leaders,use a truthful message to brainwash naive minds and then carry out their personal agenda.
I am just one truthful and blunt person who is hard to decieve �
I don't trust the SE leaders but I choose them ten times over your fraud taliban wannabe ipob agenda that will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't stand with their occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Idiko1: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

BUT YOU I*DIOTS DID NOTHING WHILE THE FULANI WERE KILLING AND RAPING OUR WOMEN ON OUR LAND, ALU!

IN IGBO LAND WE ONLY RESPECT PEOPLE THAT DESERVE IT WE ARE NOT FULANIS THAT WORSHIP BUHARI WHILE LIVING IN THE GUTTER

You should have directed your utterances at Anambra folks. These people have made it clear if Anambra folks such as Ojukwu is not at the head of anything in Igboland, they will not support such thing. The case in focus is the IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu. If Peter Obi and Chibuike Amaechi emerge as consensus presidential candidates of their respective parties, I shall vote for Amaechi instead of Obi. I will never support anything in Igboland where a person from Anambra State is the leader.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by ablejesus26(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Useless op creating a senseless thread
The Obi of Onitsha and everyother Traditional powerhouse in Igboland can never support the occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob.
The Esn does not carry the Igbo mandate,they carry the ipob mandate and they were not created to fight against any heardmen.
They were created by the occult taliban wannabe ipob to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support the destructive agenda of the Taliban wannabe fraud ipob.
Igbo operates a democratic govt,we gather together to make decisions.
One proscribed occutic taliban wannabe group can not just sit down in their meeting and decide something for the region.
I am Igbo not ipob.
Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they do not stand with ipob
Massob do not stand with ipob
CAN Igbo do not stand with ipob so why should a group notorious for churning out threats and curses against others who do not support their nonsensical taliban wannabe fraud agenda impose their militant sect on the region?
As long as the SE leaders say no to the militant esn,then they have no legalty to operate in Igboland.
If other groups are allowed to create a militia arm them and tag them as a regional security outfit,it will deter decorum in Igboland �.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Chipink:
Truth is igbos are not united..
Nnamdi kanu is the only savoer igbos have belive it or not ..witbout hom it would have been worst..he opened our eyes on many things we dint know..
Fulanis were causing havoc i our land and our traditional leaders and givernors kept quiet..til nnamdi ka u decided to act..
Idiots now using him to chase clout

Yes they absolutely nothing
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:
Useless op creating a senseless thread
The Obi of Onitsha and everyother Traditional powerhouse in Igboland can never support the occutic taliban wannabe fraud ipob.
The Esn does not carry the Igbo mandate,they carry the ipob mandate and they were not created to fight against any heardmen.
They were created by the occult taliban wannabe ipob to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support the destructive agenda of the Taliban wannabe fraud ipob.
Igbo operates a democratic govt,we gather together to make decisions.
One proscribed occutic taliban wannabe group can not just sit down in their meeting and decide something for the region.
I am Igbo not ipob.
Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they do not stand with ipob
Massob do not stand with ipob
CAN Igbo do not stand with ipob so why should a group notorious for churning out threats and curses against others who do not support their nonsensical taliban wannabe fraud agenda impose their militant sect on the region?
As long as the SE leaders say no to the militant esn,then they have no legalty to operate in Igboland.
If other groups are allowed to create a militia arm them and tag them as a regional security outfit,it will deter decorum in Igboland �.
[/s]

Trash from a massob runaway

1 Like

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Idiko1:

You should have directed your utterances at Anambra folks. These people have made it clear if Anambra folks such as Ojukwu is not at the head of anything in Igboland, they will not support such thing. The case in focus is the IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu. If Peter Obi and Chibuike Amaechi emerge as consensus presidential candidates of their respective parties, I shall vote for Amaechi instead of Obi. I will never support anything in Igboland where a person from Anambra State is the leader.

Are you alright? Nigeria is dead, don't you people just get it? How many more years do you f*OOLS need? Your useless vote don't count

Nigeria already collapsed, you and nobody can save Nigeria the only option is to break up, so stop telling me about any elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
Another terrorist is siding the killer ESN the monster that kill Igbo than the Fulani herdsmen.

The method of ESN dey sweet me, call up more sit at home and kill people wey no adhere to the ipobian law. Nothing concern me and the Nigerian government since your madness doesn't affect us.

One day monkey will go to market and never return.

Ibrahim fulani boy just shut up, you have more problems now in the North concentrate on that very soon the North would be another yemen
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by ablejesus26(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:
[s]YOU F*OOLS KEEP BLAMING KANU FOR CREATING ESN

[/s]

Trash from a brainwashed ipob slave and 10k sm defense squad member.

Umahi stands against your occult taliban wannabe ipob,the people who power belongs to stands with Umahi,is that not enough to tell you that Igboland will rather be on the side of the leaders than an occultic taliban wannabe fraud group,that will become full scale oppressors and hang the heads of critics and others who do not support your taliban wannabe fraud ipob nonsense?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2022
ablejesus26:
[/s]

Trash from a brainwashed ipob slave and 10k sm defense squad member.

Umahi stands against your occult taliban wannabe ipob,the people who power belongs to stands with Umahi,is that not enough to tell you that Igboland will rather be on the side of the leaders than an occultic taliban wannabe fraud group,that will become full scale oppressors and hang the heads of critics and others who do not support your taliban wannabe fraud ipob nonsense?

Yes 1billion march, All I see are fulani slaves that are choosing slavery instead of freedom, I hope they gave them their 500 each and one oil

Why do you always worship politicians?

This is difference between you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Idiko1: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

Are you alright? Nigeria is dead, don't you people just get it? How many more years do you f*OOLS need? Your useless vote don't count

Nigeria already collapsed, you and nobody can save Nigeria the only option is to break up, so stop telling me about any elections

Only dumbass f.ool such as you who could not discern a figurative speech. I have noting with Nigeria and would not mind if it ends this minute.
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by ablejesus26(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

[s]Yes 1billion march, All I see are fulani slaves that are choosing slavery instead of freedom, I hope they gave them their 500 each and one oil

Why do you always worship politicians?

This is difference between you and me
[/s]

As usual, normal stupid, senseless talks from a brainwashed ipob hoodlum.
I don't like Umahi,just hitting your useless big for nothing coconut head with what reality is playing out.
Very soon Elections will sweep across Igboland again and the people who power belongs to will once again troop out to vote in another set of leaders who will do everything to stand against your occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle.
The difference between you and I is that you have been irredeemable brainwashed,but I am not I am not decieved by all this ipob fraud scheme.
They are fulani,they collected #500 nairaland yenh yehn yenh

7 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Mfetenang: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2022
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRAN PROBLEMS, KEEP YOUR meth PROBLEMS IN YOUR SHITHOLE BIAFRALAND.
EWU BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by ablejesus26(m): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2022
You have no respect for the Leaders,but you have respect for a London fraudster claiming freedom fighter who became a political tool in the hands of a fulani Cameroonian atifku, asking brainwashed efulefus like yourself to come out and vote that your requirements have been met.
You have respect for the Criminal who went about insulting and cursing the SE leaders but never for once called out His late father who was a traditional leader in Igboland �
You don't have respect for the SE leaders,but you have respect for the fraudster claiming freedom fighters,who has not even given his hometown Afara ukwu an ordinary primary school or block factory �
You don't have respect for the SE leaders but you have respect for a criminal who celebrated the release of hardened prisoners back into a peaceful Imo society,a man who cheered and called the bastard ugm angels �
You be bloody hypocrite �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by Tyche(m): 1:23am On Apr 03, 2022
This one don already enter market. No solution

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Idiko1:

Only dumbass f.ool such as you who could not discern a figurative speech. I have noting with Nigeria and would not mind if it ends this minute.

Mumu man you said "I shall vote"
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Mfetenang:
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRAN PROBLEMS, KEEP YOUR meth PROBLEMS IN YOUR SHITHOLE BIAFRALAND.
EWU BIAFRA

Shut up
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 1:27am On Apr 03, 2022
ablejesus26:
You have no respect for the Leaders,but you have respect for a London fraudster claiming freedom fighter who became a political tool in the hands of a fulani Cameroonian atifku, asking brainwashed efulefus like yourself to come out and vote that your requirements have been met.
You have respect for the Criminal who went about insulting and cursing the SE leaders but never for once called out His late father who was a traditional leader in Igboland �
You don't have respect for the SE leaders,but you have respect for the fraudster claiming freedom fighters,who has not even given his hometown Afara ukwu an ordinary primary school or block factory �
You don't have respect for the SE leaders but you have respect for a criminal who celebrated the release of hardened prisoners back into a peaceful Imo society,a man who cheered and called the bastard ugm angels �
You be bloody hypocrite �

Sharwama don block your head

I asked you a simple question and you are ranting like a headless chicken

What did the obi of onitsha do when Fulanis were killing out people?
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by vasel15: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2022
ablejesus26:
[/s]

As usual, normal stupid, senseless talks from a brainwashed ipob hoodlum.
I don't like Umahi,just hitting your useless big for nothing coconut head with what reality is playing out.
Very soon Elections will sweep across Igboland again and the people who power belongs to will once again troop out to vote in another set of leaders who will do everything to stand against your occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle.
The difference between you and I is that you have been irredeemable brainwashed,but I am not I am not decieved by all this ipob fraud scheme.
They are fulani,they collected #500 nairaland yenh yehn yenh

That is a 500naira crowd
Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by colonelwealth(m): 2:50am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

What a foolish thread.

Don't associate Igbos with your nonsense.
Igbos don't talk foolishness both in private&public.
Elders are highly regarded as they are a crown of blessings and Kings& chiefs are the custodians of her Reverend identity in Igbo culture.

Stop and go get a life!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? by colonelwealth(m): 2:52am On Apr 03, 2022
vasel15:

Shut up

You gave him the avenue to talk rubbish.
If you want respect from people then respect your self first.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Northern Christians Won’t Vote Tinubu / Onovo Strips Ex-presidents, Govs, First Lady, Others Of Police Aides / A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.