Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery (4939 Views)

He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by boman2014: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial district, Ben Murray-Bruce has confirmed the death of billionaire and former Bayelsa Governorship apsirant,
Keniebi Okoko.

LIB reported yesterday that the 43-year-old billionaire politician died while reportedly undergoing a liposuction surgery in Lagos on April 14. It was gathered that he died in the theater room in Lagos because of power outage, as the back up generator
refused to come up.

Ben Murray-Bruce who confirmed the death of the deceased on Twitter, described him as a "star". He also sent out condolences to all the loved ones Keniebi left behind.

He tweeted;

I am saddened by the news of the death of my friend and brother, Keniebi Okoko. The Ijaw Nation and indeed Nigeria has lost a star. My condolences to all the loved ones my friend, Keniebi, left behind. May his
soul rest in peace.

This puts to rest claims of the deceased 'coming back to life,' hours after he was confirmed dead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1250663685288271872/photo/1

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/ben-murray-bruce-confirms-death-of-keniebi-okoko-during-plastic-surgery.html

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Flyingngel(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Na who been dey talk say im dey coma?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by agwom(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
RIP
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by jeffizy(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Death, Resurrection, Finally Death.

I guess he just had to go in stardom!

Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by dvkot(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2020
this country sef
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2020
I've been privileged to meet this man on so many occasions in my line of profession and truly, His heart is made of gold .

He's a good man

Rip to him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
power outage affects everyone (even the richest)... one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

But only in the shithole ruled by Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by SciLab: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
He was not sick, went for cosmetic surgery to reduce his big tummy and died on the theatre table due to NEPA outage. Power outage affects everyone even the richest. I'm sure he would have gone abroad for the the cosmetic procedure if not for the lockdown. So technically he is a Covid-19 casualty.

His family should sue China and NEPA.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
With the tributes and eulogies poured on him, he was truly loved by his people. Rest on great man.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by doctokwus: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
I am still trying to wrap my head around the power outage/generator refusing to come on story and his death and I don't believe it for one bit.
Assuming he was intubated and on oxygen, definitely Oxygen supply doesn't require a power supply,unless they were using oxygen concentrator,which I doubt.
It's also most unlikely any hospital of that status carrying out such costly and delicate surgery would not be on assured power supply during the surgery.
What I see here is someone or people using the power/generator as an excuse for something more serious that went wrong.
Either the patient himself wasn't healthy at all to have undergone any type of surgery that involved the type of anaesthesia he was put under or something went wrong during the procedure itself.
The generator stuff is just bunkum and I am very sure,an autopsy,if it's allowed to be performed,would show the man died of a medical ailment,that has no link at all to power being available or not

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by festacman(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
RIP
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by fireback: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
it won't have affected the rich if not for covid-19 that restrict traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by jodeci(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
doctokwus:
I am still trying to wrap my head around the power outage/generator refusing to come on story and his death and I don't believe it for one bit.
Assuming he was intubated and on oxygen, definitely Oxygen supply doesn't require a power supply,unless they were using oxygen concentrator,which I doubt.
It's also most unlikely any hospital of that status carrying out such costly and delicate surgery would not be on assured power supply during the surgery.
What I see here is someone or people using the power/generator as an excuse for something more serious that went wrong.
Either the patient himself wasn't healthy at all to have undergone any type of surgery that involved the type of anaesthesia he was put under or something went wrong during the procedure itself.
The generator stuff is just bunkum and I am very sure,an autopsy,if it's allowed to be performed,would show the man died of a medical ailment,that has no link at all to power being available or not

He died of hypoxia primarily and secondarily cardiac arrest according to his death certificate. The power failure issue is just the root cause.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by jesmond3945: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
doctokwus:
my guess is that it covid 19 since hypoxia is cause of death.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by gasparpisciotta: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
If the story of liposuction is true then it is a very unfortunate case. What could make a rich man desire body restructure so much that he could not just allow himself be. Hmmm what do I know
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
The news is every where.
A Man like Keniebi is Gone!!My Kinsman and a good friend.
I Remember the good old days in Uniport and also I can't forget a time I was so sick,He personally gifted me 500K.
Life isn't Fair at all. cry cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Culturedboss1:
The news is every where.
A Man like Keniebi is Gone!!My Kinsman and a good friend.
I Remember the good old days in Uniport and also I can't forget a time I was so sick,He personally gifted me 500K.
Life isn't Fair at all. cry cry cry
Sorry bro. I don't know why God has to take the good ones and leave us with the bad ones
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2020
NockMedia:

Sorry bro. I don't know why God has to take the good ones and leave us with the bad ones
I Absolutely don't know why my Brother,Keniebi na Korrect Man and Such a Cheerful Soul.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by missimelda01(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2020
NockMedia:

Why are you bringing God into this? Can't you clearly see the reason he died undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
missimelda01:

Why are you bringing God into this? Can't you clearly see the reason he died undecided
Come, is your brain functional?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Miracle1991: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

borrow a little brain pls
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by missimelda01(f): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
NockMedia:

Come, is your brain functional?

lol is that all you got, i think you're the one who needs to have a brain check.. people always looking for a way to blame God for everything, tuehh
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
missimelda01:

lol is that all you got, i think you're the one who needs to have a brain check.. people always looking for a way to blame God for everything, tuehh
Opinions differ. You're a lady, yeah? I won't smack you cause you're a female. Say no more
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Sheddywiz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please brothers, friends and well wishers. The times are hard and even harder for those with paused source of income. I just withdrew the last 1k in my account now to buy Garri. Please help a brother with whatever little amount you can spare. May God bless your generosity. God bless. 3126046770 firstbank
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thought he ressurected.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by doctokwus: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
jodeci:

He died of hypoxia primarily and secondarily cardiac arrest according to his death certificate. The power failure issue is just the root cause.
Maybe I need a bit of education here.
Please try to help me enlighten me on how the power failure brought about the hypoxia?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
doctokwus:

Maybe I need a bit of education here.
Please try to help me enlighten me on how the power failure brought about the hypoxia?
Doc Thnx for asking,I Just dey too Weak to ask.
Seems they now connect common Oxygen cylinder to electricity. cry cry cry
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

bro, any country in 2020 where there is no 24hs electricity is a shithole... and sadly, nigeria has been a shithole since the 1960s (aka way before the current presido)

fireback:
it won't have affected the rich if not for covid-19 that restrict traveling abroad.

so you actually believe that liposuction is such a urgent/necessary procedure that this man couldnt waituntil the border would open again (or just go to the damn gym AND eat better food)?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by fx45(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
If the story of liposuction is true then it is a very unfortunate case. What could make a rich man desire body restructure so much that he could not just allow himself be. Hmmm what do I know
His wife may have been pressurising him to shed off some of the fat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The South West Afraid Of Northern Candidate From PDP In 2023 / Jeff Bezoz And Prof Uju Anya Trade Words As She Berates Queen Elizabeth II / What Have We Gained From Privatisation In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.