Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery (4947 Views)

He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
fx45:
His wife may have been pressurising him to shed off some of the fat
What is wrong with you people..Are you trying to mock the dead or the wife?!You didn't think ohh There must have been a health risk that would have compelled him and he underwent the Surgery..What if he had mass of fatty tissues causing him severe pain or it was cancerous?!Make ona fear God ohh.
The rationale behind his death is what I don't even understand.No be all this rubbish talk.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Michelle55: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
fx45:

Dem don come... You know this how? undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by fx45(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Michelle55:
[/b]
Dem don come... You know this how? undecided
I used the word MAY!
Oversabi people

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by WalkerMichael(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by edoairways: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
He was not sick, went for cosmetic surgery to reduce his big tummy and died on the theatre table due to NEPA outage. Power outage affects everyone even the richest. I'm sure he would have gone abroad for the the cosmetic procedure if not for the lockdown. So technically he is a Covid-19 casualty.

His family should sue China and NEPA.
Was that surgery necessary in the first? Maintaining good diet and good exercise would have done the magic
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by jaszplus12(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
doctokwus:
I am still trying to wrap my head around the power outage/generator refusing to come on story and his death and I don't believe it for one bit.
Assuming he was intubated and on oxygen, definitely Oxygen supply doesn't require a power supply,unless they were using oxygen concentrator,which I doubt.
It's also most unlikely any hospital of that status carrying out such costly and delicate surgery would not be on assured power supply during the surgery.
What I see here is someone or people using the power/generator as an excuse for something more serious that went wrong.
Either the patient himself wasn't healthy at all to have undergone any type of surgery that involved the type of anaesthesia he was put under or something went wrong during the procedure itself.
The generator stuff is just bunkum and I am very sure,an autopsy,if it's allowed to be performed,would show the man died of a medical ailment,that has no link at all to power being available or not
Yeah...the day I truly understood that some medical failures blame could be shifted was hearing doctors gather to agree to blame the death of a man on delay on the family in bringing him to the hospital! I overheard it live! I shivered....may God continue to keep us healthy...Amen
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by rastaLivity: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
fx45:
childish talk
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by JAMO84: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
borrow a little brain pls
Even if you borrow him all the brains in the world, the hollowness in his head will absorb all of it and the brain cells will be useless as usual

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hospital will not survive this.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by redsun(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
power outage affects everyone (even the richest)... one way or the other.

That brings the actress that said no one has the right to call anybody poor in Nigeria to mind.it is a dysfunctional country and I wonder why he took such an unnecessary risk. More money than sense, maybe.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
redsun:
That brings the actress that said no one has the right to call anybody poor in Nigeria to mind.it is a dysfunctional country and I wonder why he took such an unnecessary risk. More money than sense, maybe.

as most of these billionaires know the state of the health care system in Nigeria AND since liposuction is not a necessary life or death situation, this man could easily wait in his fancy mansions until the lockdown was over to then fly to do the medical procedure in a safer environment
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by gasparpisciotta: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
fx45:

Wife from hell
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by doctokwus: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Culturedboss1:

Doc Thnx for asking,I Just dey too Weak to ask.
Seems they now connect common Oxygen cylinder to electricity. cry cry cry
Me I no understand again,unless it's not the same oxygen cylinders we use.
But I am open to new knowledge and for that I still want to keep my mind open.
But i strongly doubt it's the hospital that said he died due to generator failure,maybe one random person mentioned it and it went viral because they know that fathom link itself would generate wide interest.The hospital must that some of us are quite familar with theatre operations and cannot take that nonsensical link at their world.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by F117nighthawk: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Useless country and useless system, the patient died due to power failure and the Gen refused to start, what a careless death and avoidable death,
This is another avoidable death too many, at the end of the day nobody learns anything and improve on this, it will be business as usual
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Meteng: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
What was the need for this his tummy reduction?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Hotspotbro(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest in plastic.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sad.. all these ones done miscafr & dem dey blame NEPA now undecided
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2020
doctokwus:
I am still trying to wrap my head around the power outage/generator refusing to come on story and his death and I don't believe it for one bit.
Assuming he was intubated and on oxygen, definitely Oxygen supply doesn't require a power supply,unless they were using oxygen concentrator,which I doubt.
It's also most unlikely any hospital of that status carrying out such costly and delicate surgery would not be on assured power supply during the surgery.
What I see here is someone or people using the power/generator as an excuse for something more serious that went wrong.
Either the patient himself wasn't healthy at all to have undergone any type of surgery that involved the type of anaesthesia he was put under or something went wrong during the procedure itself.
The generator stuff is just bunkum and I am very sure,an autopsy,if it's allowed to be performed,would show the man died of a medical ailment,that has no link at all to power being available or not

Or somebody failed to intubate properly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bokoharam: Rwanda President Paul Kagame Blasts Buhari / At Leadership Conference And Awards: Osinbajo, Sultan, Others Proffer Solutions / Army: Reported Kidnap Along Damaturu/Maiduguri Highway Is A False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.