Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Don't Listen To Any Report That Says I'm Fine-el-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Listen To Any Report That Says I'm Fine-el-rufai (191 Views)

Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / We Have Not Received Any Report On Dino Melaye’s Kidnap – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Listen To Any Report That Says I'm Fine-el-rufai by Deloversbed(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Malam Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State has made it open yesterday that he was still under isolation for testing positive to COVID-19 and is yet to be cleared of the disease.

The Governor who just led a virtual meeting of the State Executive Council for the first time, since he was diagnosed, said he will announce it himself once he read negative of the virus.

Further speaking he said Nigerians should not...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/04/dont-listen-to-any-report-that-says-im.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Coro Biowar ?? Angry Nigerian Man Says And Badly Blasts Nigerians / Documents And Valuables Destroyed As Fire Guts INEC Office In Abuja (photos) / Chief Of Staff To President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.