Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked (2332 Views)

Neatly Uk Used PS3 Fat, Slim & Super Slim...Ps4 Pro, Slim & Fat / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Already Hacked With Games / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim. Hacked With Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Ibk2020: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Why advertise what you don't have
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ibk2020:
Why advertise what you don't have
sorry I don’t get it. You called to asked for ps3 super slim & i told you 65k firm, you priced 40k & i said no. I saved your contact as if i knew you'll chat me up on whatsapp & u did.

You chatted me on whatsapp and asked if i have ps3 super slim, i said NO

What sort of comment is this. Why bash my business?

KARMA IS REAL ooo
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Richbest18:
PS3 Slim with games and 2 controllers.
N65,000

PS3 Super Slim with games and 2 controllers.
N65,000

PS3 fat with games and 2 controllers.
N40,000

Location; Lagos.
Nationwide Delivery

Thanks

https:///2348163323491 whats-app or call 08168933986
Oga na 40k. U called me and I told u 40k. Fat is 40k and not negotiable

[quote author=Neville660 post=91677396]
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
FRESH
Ps3 Fat
80gig
hacked
Games Installed
2 wireless controllers
HDMI
Power Cable
Pad Usb Charger

N40,000 Firm

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Neville660: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Richbest18:
Uk used ps3 fat/slim/super slim
hacked with up to 5games of your choice. FREE!
Comes with one controller + one extra. FREE!
Price is not negotiable.
Payment on delivery
Fast delivery �

Fat N25,000 firm
Slim N35,000 firm
Super Slim N40,000

Nationwide Delivery �

Only Lagos Delivery For now

I called you on the Ps3 fat and you said 40,000 but I am seeing 25,000. Like, what the heck is going on!
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Savvytech247

You need to grow up cos you sound like a kid.

I deactivated my account cos I was unable to edit my name. Wanted to use my company’s name so that everything will be in accordance.

You called me for a Ps3 fat and we agreed on the price. I called my dispatcher, he said 3k to deliver to you which you refused that it was too high. I wanted to add up 1k and send it but you said you wanted to surprise your guy and you want the game to be in the house before he gets back from work. I said ok since that’s the case, lemme deliver it myself since it’s not a market day and dispatcher might not deliver it on time.

I got to your house, brought out the game and sealed pads. I told you that I would like to test this game before receiving payment but you said there was no light. I looked around and saw light, I told you there’s light but you said something else. I said ok in my mind maybe you’re alone and maybe you’re scared of bringing in someone to your house.

Later same day you called me that the pad usb is missing. I promised to get it for you when I’m coming around isolo on Saturday. Your manner of approach made me not to come that Saturday. You insulted me bcs of a mere usb cord. On Sunday, I came to your place and dropped it off with the security guy without calling u cos I see no reason why you should insult me because of usb cord.

If I’m to scam you, I would’ve given you a bad console instead.

I saw you as a matured lady but you kept on acting like a child, kept sending me messages at night, insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Greetings.
Please this is Richbest18. I deactivated my account cos I was unable to change my name from Richbest18 to FavRic Lucrative Company Limited (my company’s name).

Uk used ps4 fat
Very Neat
High Version
Two New wireless controllers
500gig
No games installed
N145,000 firm

Uk used ps4 slim
Very Neat
500gig
No games installed
N160,000 firm

Uk used ps3 fat
Very Neat
Black
games installed
N40,000 firm

https:///2348163323491

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
FLCL

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Uk used ps3 fat
Very Neat
Black
games installed
N40,000 firm

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Available

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
FavRicc:
Savvytech247

You need to grow up cos you sound like a kid.

I deactivated my account cos I was unable to edit my name. Wanted to use my company’s name so that everything will be in accordance.

You called me for a Ps3 fat and we agreed on the price. I called my dispatcher, he said 3k to deliver to you which you refused that it was too high. I wanted to add up 1k and send it but you said you wanted to surprise your guy and you want the game to be in the house before he gets back from work. I said ok since that’s the case, lemme deliver it myself since it’s not a market day and dispatcher might not deliver it on time.

I got to your house, brought out the game and sealed pads. I told you that I would like to test this game before receiving payment but you said there was no light. I looked around and saw light, I told you there’s light but you said something else. I said ok in my mind maybe you’re alone and maybe you’re scared of bringing in someone to your house.

Later same day you called me that the pad usb is missing. I promised to get it for you when I’m coming around isolo on Saturday. Your manner of approach made me not to come that Saturday. You insulted me bcs of a mere usb cord. On Sunday, I came to your place and dropped it off with the security guy without calling u cos I see no reason why you should insult me because of usb cord.

If I’m to scam you, I would’ve given you a bad console instead.

I saw you as a matured lady but you kept on acting like a child, kept sending me messages at night, insulting me.

No it’s confirmed you have no sense.

I called you to tell you the cords were not included. You first argued with me and insisted they were there. When I stood my ground and told you they weren’t, you said you would send the cords on Thursday. I said okay.

Wednesday night I still sent you a message, you confirmed I would get them the next day.

Only for me to send you a message on Thursday evening, and you started telling me stories. You even had the guts to tell me you can come back and collect the PS! On top N500 cord?!

I wasn’t going to stress myself on that sh*t, so I bought the cords elsewhere.

Then on Friday night, we noticed most of the keys on the pad weren’t working. I sent you a message, and you stupidly responded “you can see the pad was sealed”.

I called you, you didn’t have the decency and common sense to pick. Then you switched off your phones.

You should understand that the money paid for the extra pad isn’t the issue here. It’s the fact you aren’t customer centric!

When I sent you the message, I didn’t even say refund me. I was asking what I could do, if there was a way the pad could be reset or something, cos I don’t know much about PS. Yet you answered like you’re the best thing since sliced bread.

You f*ckef up. F*cking admit it! Don’t come here and act like a f*cking saint!

Then you gave my number to some b*tch to start issuing threats.

You’re a big fool!
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
FavRicc:
Available

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
FavRicc:
Uk used ps3 fat
Very Neat
Black
games installed
N40,000 firm

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2020
FavRicc:
Greetings.
Please this is Richbest18. I deactivated my account cos I was unable to change my name from Richbest18 to FavRic Lucrative Company Limited (my company’s name).

Uk used ps4 fat
Very Neat
High Version
500gig
No games installed
N145,000 firm

Uk used ps4 slim
Very Neat
500gig
No games installed
N160,000 firm

Uk used ps3 fat
Very Neat
Black
games installed
N40,000 firm

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2020
FavRicc:
Available

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2020
SavvyTech247:

SCAM!!!!
na ur type them d call illiterate graduate.
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
FavRicc:
This was the pad I gave to this ocha ka omaka. No be by bleaching ur skin! U need to bleach your brain too. Beautiful mummy water.

When you buy a second handed phone, do you expect them to give you the follow come charger?
That’s the same thing with games! Unless you request for it.

Otele

No wahala
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
FavRicc:
Available

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=SavvyTech247 post=92164842]
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
FavRicc:
Madam there’s big wahala. U can’t just come on here and spoil my business and tell me no wahala. Do you the damages u caused me? D curses I laid on u will follow u till u join ur ancestors unless You come here On this page and apologize.

I swear if u have inner eyes, you’d see the great calamity that has befallen u already.

What am I apologising for?

Please confirm if you made any effort to help me with the faulty pad? I’m not even talking of a refund!

Did you help me with the faulty pad or not? Yes or no.

Answer that question
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
SavvyTech247:

What am I apologising for?

Please confirm if you made any effort to help me with the faulty pad? I’m not even talking of a refund!

Did you help me with the faulty pad or not? Yes or no.

Answer that question
Madam! I would’ve changed the pad for u but the way u attacked me asif I’m ur house boy. I requested to carry the game and give you back your money. Didn’t I?
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
FavRicc:
Madam! I would’ve changed the pad for u but the way u attacked me asif I’m ur house boy. I requested to carry the game and give you back your money. Didn’t I?

No problem. I was wrong in the way I came at you. I should’ve been more civil

I sincerely apologise.

I’ve taken down my posts where I labelled you a scammer.

Again, my sincere apologies.
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=SavvyTech247 post=92172263].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

X Box 360 With 7 Games For Sale / Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Plug And Play Kit / Cheap Used Ps3 Games For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.