Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked (2130 Views)

Neatly Uk Used PS3 Fat, Slim & Super Slim...Ps4 Pro, Slim & Fat / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Already Hacked With Games / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim. Hacked With Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2020
FavRicc:
pls u need to take down everything. Nairaland banned me for 1 whole year because of your post. It didn’t touch me cos I had wanted to deactivate that account and create another one with my company’s name.

But still they banned me for few weeks because of u

You put my phone number here for public view and you think Nairaland won’t ban you? That’s a violation of their rule. There’s nothing I can do about it.

Besides you also insulted me and rained curses. You haven’t taken any of the posts down.

So don’t start dishing orders when you’re also at fault.

At least I’ve taken down the ones where I called you a scammer.
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Icechillz(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Smh!
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by FavRicc: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2020
fyi, they banned me before I posted ur number here okay.

Why won’t I render curses on you?

You’re calling me a scammer! Did I scam u? A scammer won’t offer u a refund. At least I gave you the offer! Didn’t I?

Pls do they needful so I can send an appeal msg to NL
SavvyTech247:

You put my phone number here for public view and you think Nairaland won’t ban you? That’s a violation of their rule. There’s nothing I can do about it.

Besides you also insulted me and rained curses. You haven’t taken any of the posts down.

So don’t start dishing orders when you’re also at fault.

At least I’ve taken down the ones where I called you a scammer.
Re: Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Hacked by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
FavRicc:
fyi, they banned me before I posted ur number here okay.

Why won’t I render curses on you?

You’re calling me a scammer! Did I scam u? A scammer won’t offer u a refund. At least I gave you the offer! Didn’t I?

Pls do they needful so I can send an appeal msg to NL

Would take down the other posts when you remove my number and other things you also posted.

Your move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gamestation. Get Your Ps4, Ps3, Xbox1, Xbox 360, PS2, Psp, Ps Vita Etc. / Ps4 With 2 Pads And 3 Game Cds For 90k / SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!! 2 Weeks Old Psvita With Sim Card For Sale With 5 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.