Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians (667 Views)

"We're No Different From Beggars Now." - Women In Northern Nigeria / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians / Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Dangote donates N1.2b to FG instead of sharing spaghetti to the poor or bring down the price of its food commodities.
Banks Are Donating N1bn & above to FG instead of crediting the account of its poor customers with atleast 5,000 each.
Mike Adenuga (Globacom) donated above N1bn to FG instead of giving its Glo customers free one month unlimited data to stay at home.
If I say that this people hate us like our politicians it will look like i dont like the rich billionaires in our Nation. But the bitter truth is this:
--- na me & u dey buy their products on daily basis.
--- na me & u dey they use and pay for their services on daily basis.
--- na me & u campaigned and voted for them.
Now look at how they lock us up at home without food.
No Food
No Free Lights
No Free Data.
My Brothers And Sisters, Is This A Country?
Why Must They Use Every Situation To Punish The Masses?
Why Must We Always Pay For Their Sins?

WHO DID WE OFFEND IN THIS COUNTRY?

2 Likes

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala Cc, Mynd44
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by fergie001: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing is free bro.....even in Freetown.
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
fergie001:
Nothing is free bro.....even in Freetown.
hahahahahahaha....... Truth bro, but do u think there is any diff between our politicians and our so called rich men?
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by junketer(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Op you make sense. These people know that the money will be embezzled by those in govt but they still donated the money to them instead of doing these things you listed above. Na their money sha. Like i always say, black people hate black people.

1 Like

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by fergie001: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
ghettokid1:

hahahahahahaha....... Truth bro, but do u think there is any diff between our politicians and our so called rich men?

Separating them is like differentiating between six and half a dozen.

They are different sides of same coin. Not just in Nigeria alone.
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by alizma: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
Dangote donates N1.2b to FG instead of sharing spaghetti to the poor or bring down the price of its food commodities.
Banks Are Donating N1bn & above to FG instead of crediting the account of its poor customers with atleast 5,000 each.
Mike Adenuga (Globacom) donated above N1bn to FG instead of giving its Glo customers free one month unlimited data to stay at home.
If I say that this people hate us like our politicians it will look like i dont like the rich billionaires in our Nation. But the bitter truth is this:
No Food
No Free Lights
No Free Data.

Your illiteracy smell too much. Bank should share 5k because you are the shareholder abi? Just pick a reasonable calculator and multiply 5000 by your estimated population of Nigerians.
When they say where are the future leaders of this country, you will also jump out. I pity Nigeria
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Cholls(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
my brother ok you want the likes of Dangote and Adenuga to assume the role of government?! Common bro! That will be an outright war between The Rich and Powerful.

You want government to see them as threats...That is when they start frustrating their businesses

Note: Even our God is a jealous God

1 Like

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by IlovePMB: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
No Food
No Free Lights
No Free Data.

Those rich men are real business men. They donated the money to federal government to gain favor from the government and not to help me and you. It is for their own interest.

We the poor masses should stop expecting any thing like help and plan for our lives. When we get rich we can then help the poor in reality.

But the funny thing is that when some of us like you get rich, we may still do the same thing they did because we want to get recognition from the power that be.

1 Like

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
alizma:

Your illiteracy smell too much. Bank should share 5k because you are the shareholder abi? Just pick a reasonable calculator and multiply 5000 by your estimated population of Nigerians.
When they say where are the future leaders of this country, you will also jump out. I pity Nigeria
Idiotic fool. so, na 1 bank dey nigeria abi?
Foolish ass licking ding bat
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by johnkey: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
You spoke my mind, country of nepotism.
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by alizma: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghettokid1:

Idiotic fool. so, na 1 bank dey nigeria abi?
Foolish ass licking ding bat
Have you done your assignment? I said multiply 5,000 by the population you wants bank to credit their account.
Get that figure first then it will be clearer to you how senseless is your statement. Educated illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
ghettokid1:
No Food
No Free Lights
No Free Data.

Continue waiting for your account to be credited.
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by DATACUG: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hungry dey for Nigeria
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
alizma:

Have you done your assignment? I said multiply 5,000 by the population you wants bank to credit their account.
Get that figure first then it will be clearer to you how senseless is your statement. Educated illiterate
how many banks do we have in nigeria?
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
alizma:

While obviously the bank have the liberty to choose how they want to help, i think it is doable.

If the banks could use bvns to sum up account balances of every bank customer, they could pay monies into accounts of customers by choosing those with very low balances, maybe less than 15k.

Nigerias population has a high number of children below 18, who are removed from the equation.

The rich men and middle class who have some money to weather this period are also removed from the equation.

Also, there are still many many nigerians who do not have bank accounts. They too are removed from the equation. For this exercise, we are focusing on those who have accounts.

Then, we should be left with a population that is not that much.

My estimate, 50 billion naira will do it. I dont think this is a ridiculously high amount for banks to come up with considering the profits they make.

Again, all I am trying to prove is the practicality of the idea. Am not saying banks must do this. They are at liberty to spend how they wish

2 Likes

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Hoephase: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
I can see that hunger has fried and shrunk the op's brain. grin

Instead of holding your politicians accountable you want to pass the bucks to business men.

The op is a typical sai barbarian that has been blaming others for their failures for the past 5 years.
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by ghettokid1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hoephase:
I can see that hunger has fried and shrunk the op's brain. grin

Instead of holding your politicians accountable you want to pass the bucks to business men.

The op is a typical sai barbarian that has been blaming others for their failures for the past 5 years.
Ding bat. U no see my signature?
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Millenniumlady(f): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
johnkey:
You spoke my mind, country of nepotism.
Spoke Which mind no let me use bottle break that your coconut head......shey awon eleyi oloriburukuni undecided onikuray
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by johnkey: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Spoke Which mind no let me use bottle break that your coconut head......shey awon eleyi oloriburukuni undecided onikuray
koshi danu omo werey
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Millenniumlady(f): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2020
johnkey:
koshi danu omo werey
Onidanfuwel abalaba oshi wereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by Corrinthians(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2020
alizma:

Try and understand what the op is trying to say. O think he makes sense if you ask me.

Besides, he didnt say the banks should share 5000 to all Nigerians, he simply said the money donated should have been shared to HER CUSTOMERS rather than handing it to government in which case it could easily be misappropriated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by KirkoBlack: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
alizma:

They don't have to give everybody na.
Perhaps they should exclude people with 50k and above in their account and besides they are several banks in nigeria
Re: No Different Between Our So Called Rich Men And Our Politicians by sreamsense: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Mr adviser, the only thing you can do with poor man mentality is to give advice on how rich men and corporate organizations should spend their hard earn money. Lazy youth! They owe you no explanation on how best they choose to spend their money.

Go and work for your own money and distribute as you suggested. If the rich individual and organization you mentioned waste their active times on irrelevant use/abuse of social media like you, they will not have money to share except mere talk and miserable calculations you engage yourself in.

Bring your long list of people you helped directly with N5000 each and their numbers here on Nairaland in your own capacity before we take your advice serious for rich men, otherwise, go and look for better work to get yourself out of poverty first so your mentality can change for better, lazy youth!

Even if they sell Nigeria and distribute money equally to all citizens accordingly, people will still complaint. Human beings are most difficult animal to rule and please

(1) (Reply)

Kyari's Burial Vs Funke Akindele's Party, Which One Was More Dangerous To Attend / Biafrans Must Not Bow To Kemi Olunloyo / Breaking - Nigeria Records 204 Highest COVID-19 Cases, Total Now 1932

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.