Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website (774 Views)

Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website / Get An Interactive Website For Free / I Need An Interactive Property Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
I need an interactive website were people can chat together, and also upload videos and adverts. how much will it cost and how long will it take?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by SmartzNation: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lilisticlili:
I need an interactive website were people can chat together, and also upload videos and adverts. how much will it cost and how long will it take?

Hello there!

Chat with us with your request and requirements. We would love to work with you.

Pricing cant be determine here.

Cheers..
Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by donsheddy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lilisticlili:
Will cost you N150k and will be ready in 3 to 4 weeks.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by 9ijaNews: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2020
I am the owner of www.blogtify.com and I will build it for 120k.. site will be ready in 10days
Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by doggone: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Lilisticlili:

Hello there, there are lots of platform doing much more than you have planned to do and they are still relatively unknown. If you are not going to do something really different from the rest, please don't waste your time, energy and money. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by FatTechGuy: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Largely depends on features and who you contact.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website by Brendaniel: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
doggone:

Hello there, there are lots of platform doing much more than you have planned to do and they are still relatively unknown. If you are not going to do something really different from the rest, please don't waste your time, energy and money. Thanks...
Lilisticlili:

Like He said above I wouldn't advise you to go ahead if you are not doing something different with a new concept and attractive features, Human beings have 24 hours to spend a day and there are so many social platforms dragging this 24 hours with each other already, that is aside people's normal daily activities including sleep, The competition is very high...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Ebay Affiliates In Nigeria / Job For Web Developer In A Fintech Company / Livesupport Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.