Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website (947 Views)

How Much Does It Take To Have An Interactive Website / Get An Interactive Website For Free / 8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by kingcalors(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
I urgently need a sports betting interactive website that is cost effective. We've been in print media for over five years and we want to go online and take it to a higher level. Any one who has designed such should send a link to his previous works. Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08033191977.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
kingcalors:
I urgently need a sports betting interactive website that is cost effective. We've been in print media for over five years and we want to go online and take it to a higher level. Any one who has designed such should send a link to his previous works. Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08033191977.

Before venturing into this, i think a license is required to set up a sport or any betting agency..

If that is settled, lets talk about the website and we would give you what you required.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by CrazyJill: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oh, if you need a suitable bookmaker, it seems to me that I can help you. I have been using this bookmaker for quite some time https://1xbetaffiliates.net/en/. I think this is a good option, given that there are fast payments and a convenient interface as well as the opportunity to win a lot of money. Try
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by Oluwadollarz20: 2:40am On Jun 19, 2019
How do I create account on that link u shared bro
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by Neddstark: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2019
Hope you have your millions unless you will get shyt
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by sircrabo: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020

Before venturing into this, i think a license is required to set up a sport or any betting agency..

If that is settled, lets talk about the website and we would give you what you required.

I have a client that needs a sport betting website. I haven't don't it b4. is it a software or script that will be embedded on the website? I can link you and the client up if you don't mind. if you have a site to show that you have done port betting b4, pls drop it. he will also like to see it. hanks
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by bedfordng(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
sircrabo:

I have a client that needs a sport betting website. I haven't don't it b4. is it a software or script that will be embedded on the website? I can link you and the client up if you don't mind. if you have a site to show that you have done port betting b4, pls drop it. he will also like to see it. hanks
they have a script for that which. haven't you noticed that almost all betting website in Nigeria makes use of same script. they only made little edit/changes of the script.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by sircrabo: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
bedfordng:
they have a script for that which. haven't you noticed that almost all betting website in Nigeria makes use of same script. they only made little edit/changes of the script.

Do you have such script? I have a client that wants a sports betting site? If you have, give me the total breakdown along with hosting so I can inform him. he wants to know what it will cost him first
Re: Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
sircrabo:

Do you have such script? I have a client that wants a sports betting site? If you have, give me the total breakdown along with hosting so I can inform him. he wants to know what it will cost him first
I have the script but you are not ready for negotiations.
You go find tire

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Wordpress Blog For You - #1,000 Only / I have found a good seller / Vtpass Make It Easy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.