Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients (11391 Views)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Martinola(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
KingKingKing:
Thank God, we are gradually winning the battle against COVID19 in Nigeria!

Now my problem is how does a commissioner a supposed learned individual start a sentence with "AM"?

If I were the governor I'd fire him immediately!
Good mastery of the English language does not suggest intelligence or competence.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by 4words: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
"2 Index cases". The index case is the first documented patient in a disease epidemic within a population. Nothing like 2 Index cases. An index case can only be 1.

The important thing is that they were discharged.

Oga I too know, what if the 2 patients came into the state together in the same vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by StivoeDevoe: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
my questions still remained
were those patience treated and discharge or they were under observation?
the massages we got from Nigerian heath care is that they are yet to fine the medicine to cure this disease
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by ajimotoke(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by ayusco85(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
WandaNara:
Covid-19 in Nigeria is scam. Argue with your phone.

Wetin u sabi
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by uuzba(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
StivoeDevoe:
the massages we got from Nigerian heath care is that they are yet to fine the medicine to cure this disease
Nigerian health care?
China, UK, USA and whole world health care have not found a cure for the disease. It's Nigeria health care you are waiting for.
Hmm
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by ikabasa1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
"2 Index cases". The index case is the first documented patient in a disease epidemic within a population. Nothing like 2 Index cases. An index case can only be 1.

You can have more than 1 index cases if both emanated differently
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Wickedfacts: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
ikabasa1:

Maybe one in Kwara and one in Ebonyi. But for now, we are talking about Kwara state. Check the definition of index case again.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by mu2sa2: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
ikabasa1:
Or at the same time e.g a couple who returned to the state and were simultaneously found positive for Covid-19.
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Benwallt(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
eleko1:
sad Those Long throat NCDC Thieves will comb the Asa,village/forest and add 22 covid spirit by 9.20 pm.They sha dnt want us to go out so dat Dey can loot well
Those guys sha, because of them I'd wished for powerful oracle to strike them. Let them just free us from their scam maybe we can still achieve our set goals b4 the year ends
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Marcosfeco(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one abdulrazaq
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by bantex4uu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
How sure are that all this discharged patients are not malaria patients? I tot the r to stay in isolation for at least 14 days ? Now dey r discharging dem afta three days ?
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Godsage(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrCGPA:
Which Drug are they using to treat those positive Cases?
No drug can kill a viral disease.. The immune system (white blood cells) kills these viruses..

The antiviral drug will only suppress it.. A strong immune system is the key..

That is why sicknesses like cold, catarrh and other influenza can go without using drugs..

Those using drugs against corona virus are just eradicating the symptoms
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by ekwerendi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
StivoeDevoe:

Not under observation, but they only treated the symptoms related to it..
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Exclusivedjkaka(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
what'sapp me on.. 07065315257, 08072443266
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by eleko1: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad
bantex4uu:
How sure are that all this discharged patients are not malaria patients? I tot the r to stay in isolation for at least 14 days ? Now dey r discharging dem afta three days ?
no free food for that 14 days.NCDC are thieves

1 Like

Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Generalismo: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
KingKingKing:
Thank God, we are gradually winning the battle against COVID19 in Nigeria!

Now my problem is how does a commissioner a supposed learned individual start a sentence with "AM"?

If I were the governor I'd fire him immediately!

I know the handwriting of this Learned Fellow. So you want the Commissioner to loose his job because of grammar?

you might be sound but you criticise a lot, this character defect could affect your career. Typical of you, I still expect you to attack this post but it is only an advice from a brother.
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by segmenticu0031: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good news from that state
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Dollabiz: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are they sure
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by banana99(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
be like say i go smuggle maself enter kwara oo...this one wey kano no understand me so grin
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by highbee02: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Effect of quota system
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good news.
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by emmyileri3: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2020
we have been scammed
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by MagnumDealzNG: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Hope you have facts to back this up sha.
WandaNara:
Covid-19 in Nigeria is scam. Argue with your phone.
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by MagnumDealzNG: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Good news, we will overcome
Re: Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients by Ghokes(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dr Raji Abdulrazaq does not know the difference between "I'm" and "Am".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iot And Connected Health Are Attractive Opportunities For Life Sciences Investor / Invasion By Scorpions- Please Help / Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.