Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London (67582 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by WeRblessed(f): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
nairaman66:
Death a debt we all must pay.. rich or poor!!

He was killed.

Death did not take him.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by MagnumDealzNG: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss, sending light and love your way.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
cRobo:

Staying safe, lots of things diverted my attention from nairaland lately

Las las Nairaland nor de pay us money

I really appreciate your concern

Stay safe bro/babe
Nairaland doesn't pay us money, true that! And I be babe, lol. Can I pm you?
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by alaira(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
May his soul rest in peace. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by cRobo: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Nairaland doesn't pay us money, true that! And I be babe, lol. Can I pm you?

Yes of cause
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by BENEAMATA: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
99.958% of people that will read this news don't actually care.

Including me.
his dad was a freedom fighter and an outspoken leader of the ogoni people of rivers state among many other things . he was in the frontline of the agitation for the cleaning of ogomiland affected by oil spillage thereby rendering farming and fishing useless thus piling even more hardship on a region that greatly enrich the country . sadly , he as well as eight others were tried and hurriedly hanged for murder by the sanni abacha millitary junta . and now his son too has left us sadly . so do you know the son of who the deceased is now to care or should.other activist still alive like sowore , ezekwesili et al read your comment and conclude that nigerians are not worth the struggle ? R.I.P. Gian .
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Realiskit(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Amen!

Chosen1984:
Condolences to the sarowiwa dynasty...

Death; That's one Assignment we all will have to complete one time or the other, Irrespective of Height, Complexion, race, tribe Size, Social status or Whatever...

Death; Apart from the Pains you bring to the Family of the deceased , there is no big deal about you here on Earth.

Death; The Biggest Impact of you lies in the next Destination in Eternity.

Departing this Wicked World with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest thing that could happen to anyone.. Free from Pains, free from tears, Free From sickness and worries Forever and Ever into Eternal Bliss, Endless Joy ,Gladness and Happiness..

Leaving the Earth without JESUS CHRIST , that's where the problem lies... O my GOD! It's Tears , Sorrows, Begging and Pleadings for a 2nd Chance!

O LORD Teach us to Number our days, that we might understand that there is Life after Death..

Make us to Understand O LORD that there are 2 Destinations which we must all be in one..

Help us O LORD to understand that no sin is Unforgivable as long as we are alive..

Help Us to Live the Life that is Well Pleasing to you ..

Help us O LORD to Live with Eternity in view in JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by DanseMacabre(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jakumo:

Read up on the Kennedy family. There were several great statesmen in that family, but also, the Kennedy clan was afflicted by one tragedy after another over the years, almost as though the great career and political success of the Kennedy family members, came at a terrible price that manifested in one untimely death after another.

I had to commend your civil response to an abusive comment sir. I just learnt something.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by MetaPhysical: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2020
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by madjune(m): 2:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Could somebody tell me what Ojukwu told Saro Wiwa when he went to see him in prison, serving a sentence under Abacha?
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Xtvafrica: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Govo4me2u(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2020
cRobo:
At last thesame death will happen to everyone, whether rich or poor, royal or ignoble

I ask what is the essence of life?

Until I get a reasonable answer

I won't say a word
visit www.jw.org
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Kyra1(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
safarigirl:
Menegian, such a lovely name. Can anyone help with the meaning and pronunciation?

It means brave king
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by smokey12345: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Apprentice360: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Jakumo:

Read up on the Kennedy family. There were several great statesmen in that family, but also, the Kennedy clan was afflicted by one tragedy after another over the years, almost as though the great career and political success of the Kennedy family members, came at a terrible price that manifested in one untimely death after another.

which Kennedy sir?? John Kennedy, gbenga Kennedy, Thomas Kennedy or 2face Kennedy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.