Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services (63696 Views)

Nigerian makeup artist escapes being killed by ritualists who posed as clients / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Tozic: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
The name "sex worker" how can someone choose fucking random strangers as a profession Most of your clients can't even feed well ATM

They're no different from the hypocritical ones guys pay per_timely for each visit. Only that they've been declared as prostitutes, while the latter do theirs from back door..

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Drizzy5001(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na so mama ibukun dey beg me since yesterday , say make I come do even if na 200 naira, and me sef come dey do guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Idiotmod: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ebi89:
They should not go and look for what to do
wetin be ur own

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by sparko1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
There target for the year
Got me laughing, they have target too grin angry angry grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Galactico4ever(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Las Las Ashawo na big Scam!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by redsun(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
They gonna have to wait for a very long because this is more stigmatic than HIV. How can you begin to think of having sex with someone you are supposed to stay two metres away from?

Let them apply for government grants if they have been paying tax to thiefunubu.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Babtee1010(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:
My thoughts and prayers are with them. They should hold on, all these shall be over soon. We shall go back to business as usual.. God will continue to bless you people for me.

Instead to advice that they should get out of the sodomite job you are praying for them,

God is already punishing them
No be only bless them caused demons
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Amahzing(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
3126703552, firstbank. Please anyone who is blessed and touched to help me and my family feed atleast. Thanks
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
The name "sex worker" how can someone choose fucking random strangers as a profession Most of your clients can't even feed well ATM

All ladies are sex workers depending on the mode of operation

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Farki: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
eni4real:
PM Sexpress

Right from time only sex they put on the front page. grin Only during election time or world cup that they shun sex.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by virginboy1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Decryptor:
Serves them right! I hate Cultists and Prostitutes with a passion. They deserve to die of starvation

Cultists I fit understand.. But wetin Prostitutes do you?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by letitrainnow(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
This os serious ooo
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by FX2BROWN: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Every aspect of activities in the world is affected. This is the time to think inward for a plan B, after this pandemic. Sorry Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Nonstoprain: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
MARKone:
P.M.Express with their fake and stupid news
my brother there is nothing like fake news, it's happening live and direct, one stop me day before yesterday for broad daylight at beach gate hotel for jakande, you need to see the way she was begging.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Pelummy11(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eeyah! my thoughts and prayers are with you at this crucial time. But don't see this time as the end of the world rather as an opportunity to amend your *immoral* practices.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by rovher: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jolly Friends dey locked down wella ...
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Chuksmonika(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
wunmi590:

Who is still reasoning sex in this lockdown, what majority of Nigerians are thinking presently is how to survive first then every other thing comes.

The sex workers should go and rest, the money they have been collecting all this while they should go and be using that to eat first and pray for the pandemic to be over quickly.

This period should also teach them how to save for the future, not everytime you buy Brazilian hair, and buy 400k iPhone to impress your friends and customer when you don't have shi shi in your account and you don't know what tomorrow hold.

Goodluck to all the ashawo grin
honestly bro you have spoken well,this period is ebought to teach any right thinking person that saving for rainy day is important,this is one of the rainy days.

My advice for the oloshos is to relocate to their homes immediately,and leave the brothel accomodation,cos staying in the brothel accomodation means their bills will be piling up....Las Las na their respective Toto go suffer am,cos when things normalise,any money they make from their toto ministry will be used in sorting rent
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by stanech: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
And this is news?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by nokatakata: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I pity ashawo dem.
Nobody wan fork dem bicos of covid19.

To epp dia ministry,I just dey fork at least one every 2days so DAT hungry will not kill dem.

But if I asked u ur name as ashawo and u call afonja name.I move 2 d next person.
If is only me nobody will fork all d afomnja ashawo and okpo DAT full Awada.
I pray all d brodas in dis house can b kind and start forkin ashawo so DAT person daughters no go die for hunger.
because govt dont care.

Be honest with yourself...all the ashawos are ipod girls. They are littered in every part of nigeria like tissue. Their billioniare ipod guys don't have money to phuck...I pray hunger doesn't kill dem ooo. Imagine them doing olosho to sustain family? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by ennecco: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Repent do you know your body is thé temple of GOd.the Bible say those who practice sexual immorality we not inherit thé kingdom of GOd give your life to Jésus Christ and he we Care for you.he Saïd i we not forsake you nor live you .that is a Promise from GOd .

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Chuksmonika(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wettoid123:

Must you comment!
must you reply and quote him?

It is important Nigerians learn to respect themselves,especially this corona time,as Hunger dey,and tempers are at its all High,(the Highest level in recent time)

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Slimranky(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Even the ones that comes to fvvk on credit
grin
Bumboclaat so even olosho dey fvvvk on credit
Lol
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Amonijosh1: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its getting serious!
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
nokatakata:

Be honest with yourself...all the ashawos are ipod girls. They are littered in every part of nigeria like tissue. Their billioniare ipod guys don't have money to phuck...I pray hunger doesn't kill dem ooo. Imagine them doing olosho to sustain family? Tufiakwa
all d ashawo hia na afoonjjaa
For mornn dem dey sell agbo.
4 nyt, dem dey sell dia yeye toto.
Igbo girl r too rich 2 do ashawo work.
All d big girls 4 Lagos dem r Igbo.hux in lekki n bananana iceland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by manshef: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hehehehehe.... Don't worry everything will soon come back to normal...
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by odinga1of: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
PM express and Igbere TV are headquarters of lies

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Taywon: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
sakastin:
Pls any amount to relieve this hunger period

firstbank

Call judas next of kin..

He inherited his money

Lucky U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.