Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services (63682 Views)

Nigerian makeup artist escapes being killed by ritualists who posed as clients / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by nokatakata: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
all d ashawo hia na afoonjjaa
For mornn dem dey sell agbo.
4 nyt, dem dey sell dia yeye toto.
Igbo girl r too rich 2 do ashawo work.
All d big girls 4 Lagos dem r Igbo.hux in lekki n bananana iceland

LMAO! Na wetin joy and chinasa tell you for village be that? Say na Lekki dem dey live? I no blame you sha..how you no go believe when na palm wine and bush rat you dey pursue for village.... even for that village wey you dey na ashawo your girls dey do morning till night. That's why dem dey cry of hunger and low patronage.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Missmossy(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Funny thread cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
It shall b well
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Taywon: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
After this lockdown... Wisdom must fall on somebody
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Glink2018(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Seun, over to you

they will soon start bonaza.
they will be doing 50% discount upon 2-3 rounds.
none of these evening newspaper ladies on nairaland can take mee do shakara. hole nah hole. either public hole or private hole.
some of the public hole are even sweeter and cleaner than the private hole.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Arizonaz: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ashawo no be work before nah. Everyone is striving for survival. You never see money eat you say nah cum you want to cum.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Miracle1991: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:
My thoughts and prayers are with them. They should hold on, all these shall be over soon. We shall go back to business as usual.. God will continue to bless you people for me.
as in "no place like home"
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by farem: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:
My thoughts and prayers are with them. They should hold on, all these shall be over soon. We shall go back to business as usual.. God will continue to bless you people for me.

It can only be to God Satan. He is also prayed to. The aim and objective of the prayer is satanic. Please don't write in ambiguity next time.
The purpose of this rejoinder is not to stop you from addressing satan as god ọ, a beg.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Wronggee(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some places still working in asaba on a code....
Upforsex:
Which of them is in asaba? Classy ones only. Make I arrange one. If you get link me up
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
nokatakata:

LMAO! Na wetin joy and chinasa tell you for village be that? Say na Lekki dem dey live? I no blame you sha..how you no go believe when na palm wine and bush rat you dey pursue for village.... even for that village wey you dey na ashawo your girls dey do morning till night. That's why dem dey cry of hunger and low patronage.
money talk
Linda ikeji,gene Nnaji n co mk money wtout ashawo.
But al afonjjaa actress dey follow man,even d one in husband hux.
Tufiakwa unu
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by oyeb15: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Person wey no chop no fit f*ck now.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
make una exercise patience a lil more.

we shall be back for you all after the shiit on ground is over.

una know say e no go make sense make person fvck finish and the next thing na to land inside isolation centre, that one go be like using ur own money to buy death for urself.

make una chillas small, we gat u all covered.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Skmoda(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wetin man go do now oooo undecided
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by calaharry: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Where you see them to interview where every hotel gates are closed?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by idonhammer: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
You are right,but the lockdown na grooving for some niggas.

wunmi590:

Who is still reasoning sex in this lockdown, what majority of Nigerians are thinking presently is how to survive first then every other thing comes.

The sex workers should go and rest, the money they have been collecting all this while they should go and be using that to eat first and pray for the pandemic to be over quickly.

This period should also teach them how to save for the future, not everytime you buy Brazilian hair, and buy 400k iPhone to impress your friends and customer when you don't have shi shi in your account and you don't know what tomorrow hold.

Goodluck to all the ashawo grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Asu015(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Prostitutes have no place in Nigeria

Repent before its too late
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by unmask: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
The name "sex worker" how can someone choose fucking random strangers as a profession Most of your clients can't even feed well ATM
Beats a thieving politician or a fake pastor everyday
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by dboo442: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
nairalands pls help ur broda with subscription oh 08106733067,God bless
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Upforsex:
Which of them is in asaba? Classy ones only. Make I arrange one. If you get link me up
Olosho is Olosho
Watin you wan do with the classic ones
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by lukency(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who want carry coro?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Sharonstone7719: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
They should use this time and reflect on their lives and return to Jesus
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Abdelux223: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Oloshooooooo radarada grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by infogeneral: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine! So some people used to demand for sex on credit. Na food?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coronarivus is affecting everybody...
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Chicastle: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is this the only picture they have for sex workers?. Tomorrow this picture, on Facebook same thing no other one?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by ashawopikin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sex on credit grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Upforsex: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wronggee:
Some places still working in asaba on a code....

How far bro I see your mail but I no get access to this email.

How e dey be?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Chuochajc: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:
You must either be a great patron or Chaplain to the women of the night.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by jarx: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
i feel for them. please if you one in this platform and you finding difficult to cope. indicate please. with your account details
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by SoNature(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kobicove:
All businesses are suffering in this pandemic sad

Nope

View-based online businesses are not
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Elove1:
Mtcheww after trying so hard to comment on the first page..see where I have landed.

Na who see food chop de think about sex..

Na Glo you dey use? cheesy grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
They should go and find a better job to do, this is not good for their health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.