Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing (28631 Views)

Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Kaymaxi2222(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Now this is bad.. I mean very bad. When this stupid nepa no dey bring light how person go powet generator now
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by crazygod(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
I read the other day that govt has removed subsidy. I think it doesn't make economic sense if they still regulate pump prices again
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by NaijadrivaCars: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are these people not just stupid
Even during lockdown?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by kenniefawole(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fuel-scarcity-looms-as-fg-oil-marketers-disagree-on-pricing.html
As we're all home trying to save ourselves by being in isolation,it's a really good idea for us all to make money while we are at home �Do you know you can be earning up to 5k-10k on a daily basis with just your phone and up to 50k weekly.
Read till the end, this is not one of those scam online businesses, we are holding a class on how to make videos Ad for companies product/services promotion and publicity, here we teach you how to do motion designs, how to make vidoe advert and at the end we will still teach you how to market yourself to get your desired customers!...this class usually go for 15k, the one that just ended went for 5k but now it will be going for 2k! Fair enough right?
Interested? Kindly click the link below
https:///2349033999727
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Harrynight(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
angry

Mek d scarcity start now and ends at the end of this month oo
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by ajimotoke(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fuel scarcity again, Coro and hunger never finish there own, now fuel scarcity. Ok o
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by osuofia2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
USELESS SENILE OLD FOOL, JUST SEE THE PROBLEM HE IS CAUSING, UNDER HIS WATCH WE ARE NOW BACK TO WHERE WE WHERE 40 YEARS AGO
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by realstars: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Not Yet. Them Wan Kill Us?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Even if they bring fuel scarcity again. Who is going anywhere? Who has money to buy fuel for gen even? They can keep their fuel jare. angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by fergie001: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anyone at OKOKOMAIKO, be on the alert.

Info coming in says e don dey happen. ...

Street is HOT
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Lexolhis20(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger virus madt

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Kidskywalker: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wetin concern me I never see food chop na fuel I wan reason.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by DuxofMen: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
These marketers are full of hot air. Fortunately for Nigerians, they don't have the control anymore, over the amount of pms that comes into the country. The NNPC has over the time built capacity and single handedly been responsible for importing pms for more than 4 years into the country. So unless NNPC stops importation, I don't think how fuel scarcity can loom. The title by the OP is not only alarmist, but unlikely to happen very soon.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Deepet: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its getting serious
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Maranzano(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:

If you troop to the streets, the Security Forces will use you for shooting practice

Lock down is necessary to check the spread of this virus but if the condition becomes unbearable for the people to stay indoors, your security forces will be tired of shooting. If you know the level of dependence on generators to preserve perishable food items in this lock down, you will not speak like this. Is it a thing of pride to you that your security forces have killed more than the Corona pandemic in Nigeria? If you cannot respect my existence, you should expect my resistance.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by DEROX: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afoooonjjaa pple r too greedy
See as Tunji Oyabenji 1t fuel 2 scarce so DAT Igbo pples will suffer
stupidity during corona is bad

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Small issue una GI just write fuel scarcity looms.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Amahzing(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
3126703552, Firstbank. Please anyone who is blessed and touched should help. Me and my household are barely managing to feed.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Kenydisharp1985: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Everybody should lock down, what am i doing with fuel now, after all fuel marketers are busy making money while am sitting at home. Rubbish
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by grandstar(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
This reoccuring nonsense is purely Buhari's fault.

At this golden juncture to deregulate the price of petrol and let it be determined by market forces, Buhari is still determined to fix the price. I'm sure Kachikwu is fed up with him.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
From one bad news to another bad news sad
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by toluxa1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why is 9 always found in the wrong places.
Like 419, Covid 19, Bet9ja even F9, 9ja, 9mobile
Add urs
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Blue3k(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:
This reoccuring nonsense is purely Buhari's fault.

At this golden juncture to deregulate the price of petrol and let it be determined by market forces, Buhari is still determined to fix the price. I'm sure Kachikwu is fed up with him.

Kachikwu who Isnt he the one too scared to resign after running his mouth? Lol if he's tired let him resign like man and say Buhari failed policies wont lead us anywhere.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Dollabiz: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Again
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by BEEFIE: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
this guys are pained by the removal of subsidy... they will want to hurt the government by making it looks bad...laws should be put in place to trap any cartel that will artificially create an atmosphere for subsidy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Adakintroy2: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Make thm.leave the price there force of demand and supply go action am

Them Wan greedy. When nobody come to buy. If the lock down persist them go sell am for house to house.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by HundHunter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Oya, those people from that side, here comes another opportunity on a platter of Gold to once again insult the daylight out of Buhari, Nigeria and yourselves. grin

Since it is about FG, the marketers are very correct. Accordingly, let's start competition on who has the longest tongue when it comes to insulting Buhari. grin

How will you feel if someone decided to setup an insult competition for your father actions and inactions in the village council meeting.

Buhari is first somebody's husband, father, brother, uncle and a friend. Before becoming Mr President.

Please respect your elders, so that respect will be given to you too.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by FLOTAN(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
The relevant stakeholders are supposed to have detailed deliberations before making material pronouncements that can heat up the country.

It’s unthinkable to add fuel shortages to this ravaging pandemic!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by SciLab: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:

If you troop to the streets, the Security Forces will use you for shooting practice

How many dem wan kill?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Coronavirus1: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:

Always Afraid to die and you most still die one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.