Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,453 members, 7,958,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing (28630 Views)

Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Houstency(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by StreetFight: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afoooonjjaa pple r too greedy
See as Tunji Oyabenji 1t fuel 2 scarce so DAT Igbo pples will suffer

Go and get a brain

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:

Go and get a brain
collect ur moda own n give me.
D truth is bittered
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
FrMbaka:

You always like to turn every thread into tribal bashing thread.

You're a hypocrite and tribalist.

his a typical afonja
Only charm and mumu dey dia brain
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by DEROX: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
babalawo is not work
Go n bcom agboro or alaye.
I didnt xchnage word wt poor pples
even the nairaland you are wasting your borrowed mb on is owned by a Yoruba. nyamiri billionaires wey never make Forbes list local champions I know you are hiding in Lagos or ogun state for survival you bastard. as a big Yoruba demon I don't waste my time arguing with a demented ipopig when buhari finish with you civil war will be child's play in fact why didn't they wipe you lots out since 1967 all your oil wells are distributed to northerners are Yoruba's even sultan of sokoto dey control why your elders sit helpless. so rant on and sorry I won't reply again idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Miracle1991: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
All these major sorry (hungry marketers) looking for opportunity to kill Nigerians. The day they will allow those criminals to fix pump price, that day we will be buying fuel for#1000 per liter. God will never allow that day to come. And anybody that his intentions is to see Nigeria scatter or Nigerians in pains, May Corona viruses visit him and his family. ISE......

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blue3k:

Kachikwu who Isnt he the one too scared to resign after running his mouth? Lol if he's tired let him resign like man and say Buhari failed policies wont lead us anywhere.

If resigning exposes the idiocy of the fuel subsidy, it would make sense to resign. Unfortunately for him, he would just be seen as anti-people and Buhari as a defender of the poor. The masses who would be the biggest beneficiaries of the removal don't know any better.

Imagine, they re-elected Buhari! grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Usorohtheman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria needs an Avatar Aang
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by israelmao(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
When Dangote refinery is in full swing all this will become history.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Mummyfour(f): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=88512106]Anyone at OKOKOMAIKO, be on the alert.

Info coming in says e don dey happen. ...

Street is HOT[/quot. Pls what is going on there?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by fergie001: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Mummyfour post=88515279][/quote]

It's quietened now....though everyone is still alert.

Some yeye boys on rampage, Police and Army had to intervene.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
All I have to say on this war is this...

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
DEROX:
even the nairaland you are wasting your borrowed mb on is owned by a Yoruba. nyamiri billionaires wey never make Forbes list local champions I know you are hiding in Lagos or ogun state for survival you bastard. as a big Yoruba demon I don't waste my time arguing with a demented ipopig when buhari finish with you civil war will be child's play in fact why didn't they wipe you lots out since 1967 all your oil wells are distributed to northerners are Yoruba's even sultan of sokoto dey control why your elders sit helpless. so rant on and sorry I won't reply again idiot
awolowow drink sniper.
B lyk him
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Igbovibes270: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
This no more time to be waiting for the government to help you, now i have a solid platform that allows you to earn with a master class formula free of charge, all you have to do is add this number on Sir Legacy WhatsApp +2348064136827, regards. No Scam 100% working
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Mummyfour(f): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
fergie001:

It's quietened now....though everyone is still alert.

Some yeye boys on rampage, Police and Army had to intervene.

thanks for the feedback. God will help us. Meanwhile if you are around there too,stay safe
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by clemzo101(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let me just go and fill up my tank tomorrow, I dont want to hear that scarcity caught me unawares
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by fergie001: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mummyfour:
thanks for the feedback. God will help us. Meanwhile if you are around there too,stay safe
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Bizibi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
HundHunter:

How will you feel if someone decided to setup an insult competition for your father actions and inactions in the village council meeting.

Buhari is first somebody's husband, father, brother, uncle and a friend. Before becoming Mr President.

Please respect your elders, so that respect will be given to you too.
I hear,this line is what makes some so called elders to misbehave.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by BIAFRAisBURIED: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Kriss216:

You don't deserve oxygen!!
[/s]

YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM OR THE EXTREMISTS WHO FIND JOY IN KILLING

YOU CAN SURELY KILL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Bizibi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
israelmao:
When Dangote refinery is in full swing all this will become history.
definitely....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Lastmankc(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Oya, those people from that side, here comes another opportunity on a platter of Gold to once again insult the daylight out of Buhari, Nigeria and yourselves. grin

Since it is about FG, the marketers are very correct. Accordingly, let's start competition on who has the longest tongue when it comes to insulting Buhari. grin
You see why enough oxygen is required at birth?

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Simplyleo: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lastmankc:
You see why enough oxygen is required at birth?
You seem to know much about this. I'm sure you are talking from personal experience. cool

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by lukency(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
They've started their madness, which one are we to contend with? Lock down or fuel scarcity? God have mercy!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by paix(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I didn't celebrate when government brought down the price of petrol to 125 cos I knew that a shocker was in the offing.
But they should just allow us to face one problem before another cos any scarcity of fuel now will only fuel the scarcity of food already imposed on us.

No Pun Intended though
Let the problems keep emerging, the smaller ones will be swallowed by the bigger ones.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by mindtricks: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Oya, those people from that side, here comes another opportunity on a platter of Gold to once again insult the daylight out of Buhari, Nigeria and yourselves. grin

Since it is about FG, the marketers are very correct. Accordingly, let's start competition on who has the longest tongue when it comes to insulting Buhari. grin

You know when someone in a crowd of farts silently and the smell comes, everyone easily suspects the most dirty-looking fellow.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by xperiencelove(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stop scaring us with fuel scarcity you fuuls
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Moji12(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

just grow up already this is too childish. Lets support or criticise constructively and not blindly.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As FG, Oil Marketers Disagree On Pricing by Skmoda(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afoooonjjaa pple r too greedy
See as Tunji Oyabenji 1t fuel 2 scarce so DAT Igbo pples will suffer
I will have report but I have to calm down ...you might just trolling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Lagos-Ibadan Commercial Operations: Another Milestone In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.