Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food (13794 Views)

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Stacyomolola(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
In Nigeria all things are possible cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by SIRKAY98(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Or is it part of the rice customs siezed long time ago?

Amotolongbo:
Nigeria isn’t as bad as this, bagging expired rice as this.
How are we so sure that those expired rice come from inside the COVID19 package from the Lagos State government?

How many people have had this kind of experience?
If none, the woman was definitely lying and only seeking for a media attention

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
yesloaded:

R u related to dt guy called Froshloaded

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Realdollars: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chop and stop complaining, we whey nor see nkor.

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Ladycewhy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
Which story do we now believe?
the question is can you trust the government?
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Clothingonline9(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Social media promote 95 percent lies and little truth

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by yesloaded: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

No

Yesloaded is stand alone, not affiliated to any other account with loaded

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Sirsuky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
The truth is that that rice is bad and they need to locate her and give her another one but sometimes you need to fear Nigerians cos some people are very bad
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Bestbeelieve: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
people are likely to die of Hunger than covid!
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
tasceige:
Lemme tell you the analogy here.

The government pays distributors, distributors look for cheap markets and repackage, the distributors present the good ones to the government.

The consumers and end users will know but the goverment won't.
very good observations, that is exactly what happened.

The goverment have no idea what happened, the distributors knows because they are the ones who repackaged and they were hopping the government wouldn't find out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by olax02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Speechless... undecided

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Froshloaded: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Why are u mentioning me angry
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Focus9(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
All those begging on nairaland I'm here o,if them show u love extend to my side...
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Froshloaded: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
YomieBlaze
Abeg
What's the name of the app
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Tozic: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
In Nigeria all things are possible cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
IF I Can believe that a snake sWalloWed 35 million naira in the Jamb office, someBodY shouLd tell me y I won't have to believe this.(are we not in Nigeria? Land of all evil and barbaric possibilities)
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Jcael(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
I guess several people didn't even watch the video, plus the topic is misleading as it is.

She said the rice is more than a cup, and that people shouldn't badmouth the government without proof.
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Miracle1991: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is she the only that was given the rice? Others should testify
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Digitalstarlite: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls...tell her dat sanwo ole wud employ her
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Sixfeetbelle: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
ElectroLyte:
Its true how did she know it has expired that she decides to unbagged/debagged the item under camera

I want to believe it has a peculiar smell. I once bought an expired sachet tomatoes. The smell was beyond horrible.
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by YomieBlaze(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
YomieBlaze
Abeg
What's the name of the app

Froshy abeg calm down...lemme just enjoy it for today ....I go drop name tomorrow I promise

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by peacefulhome(f): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
YomieBlaze:

promise

Make we give another fellow your slot? If no, send Pm
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by YomieBlaze(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
peacefulhome:

Make we give another fellow your slot? If no, send Pm

As stupid as this may sound,I'd like to give my spot to DrLevi. This guy deserves it more than I do.

Thank you
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by peacefulhome(f): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
YomieBlaze:

As stupid as this may sound,I'd like to give my spot to DrLevi. This guy deserves it more than I do.

Thank you

Well observe, thanks .
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by MagnumDealzNG: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Agenda must always Agend
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2020
People are not watching the video...nothing about expired rice here. I don't know what op is thinking..the headline is confusing.
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Chestnut(f): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
It's definitely not the Lagos State government fault but the fault of the contractor, I was part of the EKOEXCEL trained teachers (second batch) we were given breakfast and lunch for the entire 2 wks of the training, but on the last day the caterer served white rice with stew and fried fish. It was a rude shock when a woman opened her food and saw live maggot doing family meeting right on the cover of her take away plate. We wanted to shout and make the complain know to the authorities but we were begged to keep quiet. I was angry with my fellow teachers why we had to keep quiet about the inhumane treatment. But u know United we stand and divided we fall.
Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by Barestic(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please give me like that, I never see anything.

Re: Lagos State Denies Distributing Expired Food by AshleyEt19(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Call us or Send us a message on W/App

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Simultaneous Bombing Of Forest Can End Banditry / How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners / External Reserves Hit Three Month High Near $25bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.