Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana (37607 Views)

Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Odunolumide:

The person is a non binary gender which means they aren't male nor female. So the correct pronoun to use is " they" or "their" or "them".
So, it means their craziness killed them.

Interesting cry

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bro... it's a very thin line between insane and sane..

You are letting the tribal thing consume you..
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by imanray37(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Much as I tried to understand they update I don't know if it's relates to one person or a number of persons op you are a poor writer.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by kendological(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
He is a monumental fool...
But you are a bigger fool.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gender non conformist? Hmm... It is complicated.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I pity am cos morntuary man go stil fork am.
See enjoymnt

Your comment is perverted..
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by imanray37(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Much as I tried, to understand the update I don't know if it's relates to one person or a number of persons op you are a poor writer.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Addey22(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
sagtav:
Chai. This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace.

May their soul rest in peace. Gender non-conformist. Hence the plural. The world have gone bonkers
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by D1zion: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
The person that reported kept saying they,how many people died.cos its confusing.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Yanmiriflathead: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
hybrid77:

Why are you this stupid

Insulting another tribe in the face of a suicide

Gosh ...so shameless

And before u act even more stupid, im an Urhobo guy

Fl..

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Jcael(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
GabinoMarket:
So ‘their’ because we don’t want to say ‘he’ or ‘she’? Wow just wow

LOL. I won't be surprised if in the next few years this becomes a thing in Nigeria too. We are always importing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Odunolumide(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
D1zion:
The person that reported kept saying they,how many people died.cos its confusing.

The person is a non binary person, so you can't use he/she. That's why "they" is used.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Triplerg: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
Gender non conformist? Hmm... It is complicated.
The lockdown couldn't have been the cause of the suicide. Depression caused by unemployment and low self-esteem caused it.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Jcael(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Gender confusion in the good old days was simply termed as psychiatric illness

But too much freedom these days. Hes want to screw Hes. Hes want to be Shes. Some say they are neither Male nor Female.

Koboko at an early age would probably have cured this.

Some will quote me from being "exposed" grin grin grin

Seriously ó. The koboko will restore the broken mind to factory setting
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Odunolumide(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
imanray37:
Much as I tried to understand they update I don't know if it's relates to one person or a number of persons op you are a poor writer.
.The person is a non binary person, so you can't use he/she. That's why "they" is used.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Amahzing(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please someone who is blessed and touched should help me and my household feed. 3126703552 firstbank
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by oludavis123: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
May there should rest in peace
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by graciousolo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ikorodurealtor:
Gender non-conformist?
God didn't create no gender non-conformist.
It's either you are a man or woman.

If not that it's not good to disrespect the dead, I'd have said the person is confused.
Now, you have killed yourself after confusing yourself in this life.

You are vile and dumb just like the god you serve.

If you weren't dumb you'd know that biologically you can have both male and female bodily features.

If you weren't vile this rubbish you wrote won't cross your mind.

Now, how do I explain gender or sexuality to you?

How do I explain that even you are prone to clinical depression and suicidal ideation? How?

Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by graciousolo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Triplerg:
The lockdown couldn't have been the cause of the suicide. Depression caused by unemployment and low self-esteem caused it.

The lockdown can as well be a triggering factor.

The lockdown has been observed to exacerbate mental health issues especially for those who have preexisting mental health issues.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Triplerg:

Yeah plus his confused genderism.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by kingxsamz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
einsteine:

Their not her

Their ko...
Anyone who doesn't want to be referred to as a male or female is wasting his or her time.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Esseite:

Your comment is perverted..
na true I talk.
If u b mortuary man,u no go chuuk am?
I go chuuk am because no be sickness killed am
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Adakintroy2: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
To be honest this generation no get temperament at all. How we for come do if to say we see civil war or world war. With millions of death that last almost three yrs or so?

Or in term of pestilence, the so called black death?

Things go better!

God bless those who have been Sharing food to those in need. The scripture is fulfilled in you.

I was hungry and you fed me. God bless you.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Edandy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
"What is your name?"
"Legion! Because we are many"
We are neither he or she! We are definitely they.
There are both willing and unwilling victims of demons. Not all madness are displayed by physical signs of clothes and rags. That one is looking physically healthy is never a sign of mental alertness.

Unfortunately, there is no rest to a man that died without deliverance. Let those who are still alive run to Jesus. Life is better than death.

I weep for the dead that had no light!
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by hucienda: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
GabinoMarket:
So ‘their’ because we don’t want to say ‘he’ or ‘she’? Wow just wow

That's one of the sicknesses of excessive liberalism.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice diagram.
kikero:
They should have found something to distract their mind while under the lockdown.

Right now, the Internet is the great distractor, plus they could go for exercise....or they could have learned some stuff online.

Then again, depression is a serious illness. I can understand why they were not able to cope, especially as they must have been fighting it every day. After a while, it gets tiring.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Asour: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
iyke926:
This news dey confuse me. Why use "they", "their"? Shebi na one guy die.

GrammarNazi show yourself. angry sad

The fellow was a gender non conformist, meaning the fellow did not identify as a he (male) or (female) she.

The alphabet(people who support LGBTQ rights) community typically adopt generic pronouns for these individuals.

Funny right? No.

Can one also self identify as a stone to be able to go out during this lockdown too. But society would not let you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Jimgan8: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is what is called rationalisation in the fraud triangle. Attempting to justify wrongful acts. All I know is that freewill has limit & nature cannot be cheated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Charcoal Anthrax': Cattle Disease Hits Niger Republic, Customs Takes Precaution / Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.