Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana (37623 Views)

Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by olax02(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
You took the life that you cant make...judgement await you...no matter what someone is passing through sucidal decision is not the best way out....RIH.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by abiaumo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eyaa!! They lost their way in Life, dnt worry he/she won't need directions to Hell...
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by brainhgeek(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
23 years, already a law graduate.
Dearest Nigeria, it is well with your system of education.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by smile11s(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Proffdada:
Only cowards commit suicide

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by lastchild: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
weyreypey:

Nothing sad here
why did you think so?
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by otomatic(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
iyke926:
This news dey confuse me. Why use "they", "their"? Shebi na one guy die.

GrammarNazi show yourself. angry sad

The dead is a " gender nonconformist " hence the use of "they" and "their" to show that the dead is neither male nor female.

Last last this kind search for identity is confusing and can lead to depression and of course suicide, lockdown or not.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Chidyangel(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rip dear
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Smif(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nonconformist mean say d confused tin no de fvck b dat?
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abubakar1ooo:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen...

ProfDview1 your colleague don' start work again ohhh
Come back am up so at least una fit split am if something enter him aza
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Slimmy0: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Not a he or a she, you re they and thats enough reason to be depressed. One person with so many demons(They).

Homosexuality is from the pit of hell.

Please @everyone, dont stop preaching the Love of God and salvation whenever the need arises. That is usually the help we all need.

The devil wont succeed because he has been defeated.

And ye are complete in Jesus, which is the head of all principality and power: Colo 2:10
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
He has made the worse choice of his life
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by mii4u(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
GabinoMarket:
So ‘their’ because we don’t want to say ‘he’ or ‘she’? Wow just wow
It cld have bin 'it' instead of 'theirs'
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by DanEmakoji(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
iyke926:
This news dey confuse me. Why use "they", "their"? Shebi na one guy die.

GrammarNazi show yourself. angry sad

I tire ooo...
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by idi4you: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
hmm. this one pass Buhari power
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
calaharry:

LIKE THE EVIL POLITRICKCIANS IN AFRICA,YOU HAVE NO SOUL,FOR SAYING THIS RUBBISH. undecided
yes! I am Satan!!! angry
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

ProfDview1 your colleague don' start work again ohhh
Come back am up so at least una fit split am if something enter him aza

Ok, before I go, answer this
How much ur father don get from begging ? grin

Ur mother too, how much she don collect from jumping from one dick to another? grin

If u can answer this, then I will follow ur advise sir

Speedy recovery sir
No need to thank me.. Haba what are friends for?? grin
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by bcbones: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Biko Op, I yam not following, is he 2 or are they 1. undecided
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by jarx: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
are they the ones called adaobi
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Gkemz: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Behind this facial smile is a depressed mind overwhelmed by anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
Let's be careful how we talk and treat people. A lot of people are hopelessly carrying heavy burdens, the only way you can help them is not just by offering monetary support but emotional and mental support. Maybe he was having relationship crises, financial crises or could be suffering from depression arising from his inability to secure a good job after acquiring a degree in law or perhaps he was being underpaid by his employer like my lawyer colleague. Many of the lawyers you see on the street can't afford a 3 square meal before the lock down. Imagine their condition under the present lock down. Forget about the luxury cars they drive. Na borrowed packaging.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Proffdada: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
smile11s:

You are a fool
you're experienced in foolery
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by smile11s(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Proffdada:
you're experienced in foolery

You’re a wasted sperm
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Proffdada: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
smile11s:

You’re a wasted sperm
that's what you are called
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:24am On Apr 17, 2020
kendological:
But you are a bigger fool.
And you are the biggest fool
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Henri8: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2020
She's not serious.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by anyasiemmanuel(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2020
There should be other reason not because of convid-19.

How will you commit suicide just because of convid-19 you haven't even contracted yet. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Depressedkidd: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
sagtav:
Chai. This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace.
"their soul"
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Railxn: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Ikorodurealtor: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
graciousolo:

You are vile and dumb just like the god you serve.

If you weren't dumb you'd know that biologically you can have both male and female bodily features.

If you weren't vile this rubbish you wrote won't cross your mind.

Now, how do I explain gender or sexuality to you?

How do I explain that even you are prone to clinical depression and suicidal ideation? How?

Dumbo.

Wow.
Just coming online to see this.
All this talks and insults for me?
Thank you sir/ma'am
I'm sorry for my comments.
God bless you richly.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by graciousolo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ikorodurealtor:

Wow.
Just coming online to see this.
All this talks and insults for me?
Thank you sir/ma'am
I'm sorry for my comments.
God bless you richly.

Fokof.
Re: COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana by Ikorodurealtor: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
graciousolo:

Fokof.

It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) / 'Charcoal Anthrax': Cattle Disease Hits Niger Republic, Customs Takes Precaution / Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.