Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government (106608 Views)

Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Emaprince: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
You see how foolish Nigerians are, so people like your family still need relief items from government Relief items are for poor not for middle class people.I'm disappointed from you and your family,if you insult me I don't care but looking at your compound your family are not poor Nigerians that needed it most

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
This is not relief package for anybody. He is one of those sharing loots from the donations for relief etc.

Only thing to do is post pics of relief packages to convince doubting thomases that something is being shared while they embezzle whatever that got to them after the thiefing govmnt and his group have looted the biggest funds.

12 Likes

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Donald7610: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
You're a political agent
See your your standard to what you displayed
The total cost cannot give you a meal of your standard
Let it get to the poor

6 Likes

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by NaijadrivaCars: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Your mates in the north pole are receiving bags of rice, carton of noodles and cash.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow
That's good
From a working governor
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by rachels: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
yaki84:

House wey get split unit AC dey follow collect palliative.
Shebi una see say na greed be awa problem
na by split AC?all na packages
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by justmykel(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
yaki84:

Lol.... You Don first me talk am cheesy
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by tunary(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:
They will not use carbohydrate to kill someone in this country.
A friend came back from hospital recently and was complaining about his blood sugar level elevating as a result of too much carbohydrate. God is the only true answer to all this problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Emaprince: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
yaki84:

Returnee from Somalia, Burkina faso, where?
Bros u r party person, na why u get 2bags for cheap publicity.
Exactly what I have been saying
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Greizman: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
classicfrank4u:

In America, even bill gates received his own 1200$
Don't say what you don't know. This is a lie!
You have to earn a certain amount of annual income before you can qualify for the stimulus in America.
Not everybody gets it.
If your annual income is higher than a certain amount you are not qualified for the stimulus package.

10 Likes

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Won de undecided
Propagandist!
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by themaestro08(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
I know somehow in your mind you are feeling like a bag man for getting this...

Imagine what our fatherland has reduced us to.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Lastmankc(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
You see how foolish Nigerians are, so people like your family still need relief items from government Relief items are for poor not for middle class people.I'm disappointed from you and your family,if you insult me I don't care but looking at your compound your family are not poor Nigerians that needed it most
I weep for that guy.longer throat. I suspect it might be party things

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
chatinent:
I don't believe it until you open the bag and send snapshot.
Bad Belle grin, you just one everything
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by nauto: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
ok
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Bluffly: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

Go and sit down with your mentality. Do you know if that compound came to be in good times. You just went into conclusion without any reason. I beg shift and don't beef

5 Likes

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Texty: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Luvlydevin:
Just received my stay at home food relief items
Thanks to Edo State government
Bros which part of Edo state??
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Abaman001(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one bro...may God bless the benefactor, but wait oo, we can actually be a palliative to those around us, no matter how small it is, there is someone around u can actually help, in as much as we may be waiting for some help from those ahead of us, we can as well help those we may be better or being in a better advantage than. So go out there bro and be a help to someone in need in this time of need and see how God reward you tomorrow.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by foreshore(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
hybrid77:
So what should i do now

Please thank God and eat ur rice in peace

There are millions more without anything

No need for cheap publicity

I wonder o
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by omolola12345(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think people that are extremely poor should be put into considerations. People that cannot get any food to eat not those that can still get some food to eat.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by samdigo90: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria needs to create a COVId 19 response that is tailored to Africa. the number of deaths in nigeria are so low when compared to western countries like the US and italy. This tells me that there are other factors that influence the spread of the pandemic. My guess would be that the climate is influencing the spread rate of the virus. i highly doubt that a country with no hospitals, or healthcare infrastructure is handling the pandemic better than the Europeans. it is therefore inappropriate to react in the same manner the europeans are reacting. Europeans/americans get relief from the Government. Nigerians do not(significantly). you cannot expect a people that live on barely 2 dollars a day to stay at home. A more Afrocentric approach should have been adopted when dealing with this pandemic. we should have considered the data and created something that suited the data. the shutdown of everything shows we are a reactive society that dosn't think for our selves. whatever the White man says is what we do. How the white man reacts is how we react.

1 Like

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bluffly:

Go and sit down with your mentality. Do you know if that compound came to be in good times. You just went into conclusion without any reason. I beg shift and don't beef
I don't have time to exchange words with you

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Skmoda(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:
They will not use carbohydrate to kill someone in this country.
grin cheesy grin you sef dey fear cassava....
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by SocialJustice: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
yaki84:

Stop talking like a child. Who do you know that is currently making money? You should put a stop to your envy. Everyone is equal at this point.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by scoundrel(f): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
It’s the thought that counts if this is true. I am impressed and hoping it isn’t fake news. This lockdown has brought too many trolls out of the woodworks.
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Tenten101(f): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Am happy for you
Good state
Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by collinometricx: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Same edo state

1 Like

Re: Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government by Evergreen4(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Luvlydevin:
Just received my stay at home food relief items
Thanks to Edo State government
I'm yet to receive mine oo, which side do you stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.