Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Unlock The Money Inside Your Brain, And Transfer To Your Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Unlock The Money Inside Your Brain, And Transfer To Your Bank Account (601 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / I Can’t See My Money Inside My Palmpay Mobile Banking / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock The Money Inside Your Brain, And Transfer To Your Bank Account by cooltobex(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yes o! There's money inside your brain, you just don't know it.

If you read this to the end, I will show you how to unlock the money inside your brain, print it out and transfer it to your bank account.

There are some things you do soooo effortlessly, they're so easy for you to do that you take them for granted.

It could be cooking a particular delicacy...

It could be writing beautifully...

It could be making amazing wigs....

It could be designing badass graphics with your smartphone...

It could be speaking confidently and sensibly to a crowd...

It could be taking pro shots with your phone....

It could be anything... You do it so well that for you it's no big deal.

Guess what, many people are struggling to do those same things. And will pay you to teach them.

I will tell you a story to explain what I mean....

Some time last year, around February, I was part of the team that organised a digital marketing training for small businesses (under the Facebook For Business initiative).

In one of the practical sessions, the trainer walked us through how to set up online presence for businesses - from creating a Facebook page, to setting up a business Instagram account and WhatsApp Business... we did all that.

I was surprised when I realised that quite a lot of the entrepreneurs were struggling with something as simple as creating a Facebook page for their business!

In my mind, I was saying, "Facebook pages that we've been playing around with since the beginning of time. Is what some people are struggling with in 2019! Lol.

It was an eye opener for me! It dawned on me that what is easy for you may not be easy for others. And they would pay you to teach them.

The other day also, I saw on the status of one of my ogas in this Knowledge Business that he held a class teaching people how to use Google Forms.

Yes, Google forms.

You think you know everything about Google forms? Or you think everybody knows how to use Google forms well? Think again.

Which drives home my point!

There's so much you can do. That you do soooo effortlessly that you take it for granted. And there are people out there who would pay you to teach them.

That's money locked inside your brain!
You're leaving money locked inside your brain, instead of printing it out and transferring to your bank account.

How?

Through Online Trainings - which is basically teaching other people what you know via the internet.

What I love about online trainings is that you can teach your class from home, from the comfort of your bed, in your night wear (if you like), nobody will query you!

You don't need to go and pay to rent a hall (that'll be big enough to accommodate all the training participants),

You don't have to pay to rent a projector...

You don't have to worry about seats, whether they are complete and in good shape (you don't want a situation where a participant would crash on the ground due to a bad seat)...you don't have to worry about all those stuff with online trainings.

Amazing. Isn't it?

But how do you organise an online training, and where do you organise it?

How do you get people to join your training? So that you don't have a class of only you, and maybe your best friend who joined to provide "moral support".

How do you teach your class soooo well that your participants would be both impressed and impacted, and be shouting, "wow, wow wow" like an ambulance in traffic!

I will be teaching all this and more in the Cash Out With Online Trainings (COWOT) Masterclass.

I could run through the full list of what you will learn, and be explaining the value one after the other, but I believe by now you get it already and you're soooo eager to join the class!

Am I right or right? I gotcha!

See, online training is one of the businesses that are still thriving even in this lockdown. Especially if you teach what people want to learn, that'll solve their pressing problems.

Normally eh, I would have charged nothing less than N5,000 for this class. But this pandemic and the subsequent lockdown is making me do otherwise.

And so, I will be teaching this for FREE. Yes, FREE. But only if we reach the goal of 150 persons in the training group.

As at the time of posting this, there's already about 40 of us in the group...which means just over 100 to go.

I want to reach and empower at least 150 persons with the knowledge and skill of Organising, Teaching And Profiting from Online Trainings.

Join COWOT Masterclass for FREE send a message via WhatsApp to: 07086303059.

Remember, you can BE, DO and ACHIEVE more than you ever thought possible.

Cheers
See you in class.

Michael Tobechukwu
Digital Products Ninja || Pro Copywriter || The Value King

Questions? Ask.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock The Money Inside Your Brain, And Transfer To Your Bank Account by Fidelismaria: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2020

Cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Reading News, Referring On Naijabest Forum / 7 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Anyone Can Do. / Your Personal Driver Or Commercial Bus Driver Could Be This Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.