Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account (970 Views)

My Experience With Money Doublers / I Can’t See My Money Inside My Palmpay Mobile Banking / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account by sammycrane442: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2020
You must have heard about lpv (loaded pen vibes) before

They pay without referrals and pay minimum of 5k monthly without referrals

You can just search for testimonies about it on Google if you don't believe
And trust me....the forum is very legit

So I want to sell this account with 1k inside it for just 1k
Please it is 1000 naira and it is not negotiable

Take note:you pay 1500 to register if you want to do it yourself

So I'll advise you to just buy this for 1k and it even has 1k activities earning there as a bonus

You can hit me up on WhatsApp if you want to buy..08103733010

Re: Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account by Thane(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
y are u selling

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner/sponsor / Credit Alert NGN50,000.00 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos With Your Phone! / Odum Chijoke: Technology Whiz Kid Set To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.