Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Dndbxbx - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dndbxbx (566 Views)

I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dndbxbx by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hdhdhzh
Re: Dndbxbx by ThothHermes: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mad o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dndbxbx by Harllaby: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Dndbxbx by Richy4(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
OP kindly look @ that your number 5 attributes carefully.. Clarify it to your potential readers..

I think I'm getting too old. Pls Just explain it to me like u were talking 2 a five year old on why u opened this thread based on that attribute .. smiley
Re: Dndbxbx by Ishilove: 5:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Friends with benefits tinz.
Re: Dndbxbx by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2020
You should be able to get any olosho on the island for this now. Depending on the mood you are, she can joke with you, fvck you well, travel with you and be your call girl. They serve multipurpose function, it will surprise you that some of them are highly intelligent. Dont go and carry an innocent girl that will fall in love in the long run o.
This your package na olosho package.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dndbxbx by dukeprince50: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Friends with benefits tinz.
sense will not kill u.

Forget all those attributes he's seeking, the guy is looking for FWB, but at 31, him still no wan settle down. Wahala deh o

1 Like

Re: Dndbxbx by Mizwisdom(f): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Village people are on top your matter

1 Like

Re: Dndbxbx by Glink2018(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Go to codedruns.com.
Your problem will be solved.
Re: Dndbxbx by Ishilove: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
sense will not kill u.

Forget all those attributes he's seeking, the guy is looking for FWB, but at 31, him still no wan settle down. Wahala deh o
You dey mind am. The main reason for this post dey hin list. 'High sex drive'. He wants the luxury of steady nacking without emotional commitment. After he has sucked someone's daughter dry, he will now start looking for a 'decent lady' for marriage.
Re: Dndbxbx by Ishilove: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
rockstarB:
You should be able to get any olosho on the island for this now. Depending on the mood you are, she can joke with you, fvck you well, travel with you and be your call girl. They serve multipurpose function, it will surprise you that some of them are highly intelligent. Dont go and carry an innocent girl that will fall in love in the long run o.
This your package na olosho package.
Abi
Re: Dndbxbx by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Red Flags

3. Between 25 to 40 years
7. An independent thinker who would not look to me for guidance.
9. Not looking for a committed relationship as my need for companionship fluctuates depending on mood.
2. Sexual companionship when Hot so as to serve as a deterrent for reckless sexual endeavours.

Please note that i’m not willing to pay for sex as this goes against my principle --- Ogbeni, It's like you are not ready grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26 Ways To Be Respectful Wife. / Why Wasy Expensiverichyb Thread Deleted / Mother And Daughter Born In The Same Month Of June And Day 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.