Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Safeguard Yourself Against Covid19 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Safeguard Yourself Against Covid19 (241 Views)

“safeguard Defenders”, Please Leave Dignity To The Law / “safeguard Defenders”, Please Leave Dignity To The Law / Covid19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safeguard Yourself Against Covid19 by sakanifemi123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
As the outbreak continue with more than 550,000 people infected, almost 25,000 dead, and hundreds of millions in lockdown across the globe, the coronavirus pandemic has brought the world to a standstill. But what do we know about COVID-19 and what can we do to fight this pandemic? i have written a file that will give you details about covid19, how you can safeguard yourself and many more. drop your whatapp number to send you the file with just 1000 naira. the file is more than the amount, you will even dash me more money after you have go through it. please let come together to safeguard ourselve against covid19. Great Nairalanders, i know you are more than the amount.

(1) (Reply)

All Is Not Well / Get Quality Editor And Proofreader For Your Work. / Why Should You Employ My Writing Services? Click!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.