Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lost But Found - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost But Found (239 Views)

'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Lost But Found Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found by kizi4chuks(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2020
There were I stood, my pain was so excruciating, my sorrow was deep it came from within. I was lost to loneliness where no one wanted to hear my voice. My world was crashing at my feet, my sorrow has overtaken my life

The walls of my life caved in, shattering at my feet. I was Lost to the wind that I knew I was tired of this world of men. How foolish they were, they promised love but practiced everything but love they promised to be there when you called but when you needed them most, they were missing in action(MIA). It was only when someone died that the remembered how good you were, how kind you had been to them. The wrote wonderful stories, some true, most lies, to remember the role you once played, then you are forgotten so quickly. That amidst a billion souls crawling the earth none cared, that amidst all the promises of care, none will keep.
I needed to rest my limbs and body in another world, maybe I would be accepted in it, maybe someone in the new world will hear my crying voice.

(1) (Reply)

Poems / We Need A Script Writers/writer For A Concepts / Mystery 20:20 (Rhymes Of COVID'19)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.