Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers (40129 Views)

Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners / Bayelsa Assembly Insists On Pension For Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Madu100t(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Hope this ends soon for I am dying already.
Pls I need help badly now, no food in my kitchen and I need to take my wife to hospital in 3 days time till now the test recommended hasn't been carried out.
No amount is small, here is my account and God bless us all
0238510769 GT bank
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by sodicom32(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020

Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by anyasiemmanuel(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Yeye leaders �

This country done tired me self
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Abdbravo: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqBEmTgiVuU

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by ghettochild(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
ebuk4real:
tongue
This convid 19 saga go surely reformat everyone's brain: both the supposed leaders and the led..

If not, Nigeria will be eternally doomed...
And you think these lots will change.. I swear they won't. Let covik1-9 go n u will see how soon they will forget to do the necessary

1 Like

Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by israelmao(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2020
If not for God's mercy Nigeria would have been the worst hit.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by harsysky(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2020
The cars will heal them when they eventually contract the virus. I Don't envy them, one bit!
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Nwaonyishi69: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Is Nasarawa not an APC state? They have never got their priorities right.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by miqos02(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2020
ebuk4real:
tongue
This convid 19 saga go surely reformat everyone's brain: both the supposed leaders and the led..

it won't format anything. They won't change, did you hear that house of reps members were paid march salary already despite pledging to donate two months salary?

1 Like

Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by vr0xen: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88528069:
If this trash is true ,
This is an insult to Nassarawans and Nigerians as a whole.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance,
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators
or lawmakers.

you irritate me on dis forum and its now geting on my nerves and i dont ever wanna bring out time trying to see u man
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by spacechuks(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Why wouldn't they purchase such cars because they are getting free crude oil money as monthly allocation. When restructuring is done, I will.see if they can even buy keke sef. Bunch of parasites
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Antichristus: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
When they drive those cars through your streets smash them up and set them on � Period.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by dallyemmy: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Lawmakers from Pluto!
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Julietlove95(f): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where politicians who steal with biro eats like elephants and those who work like elephants eat like ants. When the virus Get there make sure you spread it till it get to the politicians and their useless children.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Marvinkaku(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Hoodbilonia post=88528380]Pains upon pains.
Lowest mb na like 2h. And u r up as early as 5am. U slept.woke up. Browsed and drop your account details in pains ba.
Bastard
You are a bastard
A scammer
A liar
God punish u bastard
May u die today
Bastard

Oga you are the one that will die not me... Do you even think I am happy doing it? Am not a scammer. I deserve silence so I won't say much
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Thank goodness its APC state ...
children mentality. Either PDP or APC they are the same,they don't care about you, they speak the same language"MONEY"
The one that serves eba in Abia is he apc? The one that lockdown people in Delta without food is he apc?
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by jasedge15(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
And federal government will still give these state relief funds.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by pretyval: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
And yet they are the ones getting the relief funds
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Nguru55: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/no-single-ventilator-but-nasarawa-buys-n500m-cars-for-lawmakers.html

They can use the AC in the cars as ventilators, after all the cars are new, so the AC will blow them to the �
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by davidodiba(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Flyingngel:
I don't know why we are like this?
Few hours from now they will come up with a release that the cars were procured since January this year, just that the contractor delayed in executing the contract on time due to exigencies.

Meanwhile, they are wearing masks! grin
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Hezmatosky: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2020
With all these dented vehicles
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by armiee: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
ebuk4real:
tongue

Are you sure. Nigerians never learn

1 Like

Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
American president Donald trump explains his statement against Africans

_ if 50 years of Independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people, are you humans?
_if you sit on gold , diamond,oil, manganese, uranium,and your people don't have food, are you humans?
_ if to stay in power you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens ,are you humans?
_ if your social protect is to stay in power for life, are you being human?

_ if you leave your country health Care un-attended and treat yourself abroad. are you humans?

_ until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people you are not human but animal.

But zombies will rather die defending people who oppress them
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by benobyeze(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's the problem with our leaders. Misplaced priorities, while the masses are suffering.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by ebuk4real(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
ghettochild:

And you think these lots will change.. I swear they won't. Let covik1-9 go n u will see how soon they will forget to do the necessary

Na wa o
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by ebuk4real(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
miqos02:
it won't format anything. They won't change, did you hear that house of reps members were paid march salary already despite pledging to donate two months salary?

Na wa o
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by ebuk4real(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
armiee:

Are you sure. Nigerians never learn

Na wa o
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by BlackTrice: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by wavylevel: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Las las black man worse pass monkey.
Re: No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers by Legendguru: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
fraud season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.