Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters (21461 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Neoteny7: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
It was hacked today but the security and telcos are working round the clock?
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by kaludestiny10(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't believe this story from Enugu state government.
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
I heard the one million boys have started operations in surulere, lagos touts are jobless no food to eat. any one dey see they start hailing u for money sad
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Richy4(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have been meaning to ask this question though for a long time... Can any corporate individual answer please. I know that Nigeria used to have land line but now, it doesn't have a functional land line. (I stand to be corrected though )

My question is, how would a corporate entity identify official line eg many places that I know transacts businesses with landlines not mobile numbers.. if ministry of defence calls for example or a bank calls, how would you know that it was indeed whom they said that they were... when everyone is using private mobile numbers . again how comfortable are u as an individual when a mobile number was calling when a business transactions that involves money is concern
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Otuegbe: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
I still can't understand, maybe stolen. I don't think it's possible to hack a gsm number without the input of the Telecom company, and not even anybody from the telecom.it must be from BO core department. If na nitel land line that one easy pass.
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good for him since he cnt even share anything in his state

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't believe it , how it possible,? upon all the security wey governor dey get.... undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Bobbyfreshhh: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
This woman called ugwuanyi is so careless ,reckless and stupid
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Edoziesmart(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
My woman governor grin grin

I so much love this story like madt
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Insectkiller: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lolz... 5G tested..

Naija people nah smart people...in a wrong way anyways

Gobernor pls suckk my breastts small...and give me palliative

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Bobbyfreshhh: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
Okayy..

No Nigerian is responsible for this... Before we start tribal issue

The Chinese is responsible for this hacking bcox our governor just approve installation of 5g in every nooks and corners of Enugu state grin

ProfDview1 your colleague in (in the begging section)abdurahman aka abubakar1000 don' start work again ohhh ,

Go back am up so at least una fit split am if something enter him aza

No need thanking me for the info ,what are friends for
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Maj196(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrs Gburugburu
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

ProfDview1 your colleague in (in the begging section)abdurahman aka abubakar1000 don' start work again ohhh ,

Go back am up so at least una fit split am if something enter him aza

No need thanking me for the info ,what are friends for

Ok, before I go, answer this

How much ur father don get from begging grin?

Ur mother too, how much she don collect from jumping from one dick to another?

If u can answer this, then I will follow ur advise sir

grin
Speedy recovery sir

No need to thank me.. Haba what are friends for??
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Cti28(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Anambra people: our state is the first and only state in Nigeria where a sitting Governor was kidnapped.

Enugu people: Enugu is the first and only state in Nigeria where the phone of the sitting Governor was not just tapped but hacked in its entirety.

Abia: Hold my akpu let me me bring kerosene.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abia: Hold my akpu let me me bring kerosene
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Fragility6: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neoteny7:
It was hacked today but the security and telcos are working round the clock?

Lol grin...U know say if u no see memo of Nigeria security agencies wit 'around the clock ' den no b memo wit dat.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu State is in the hands of God
But fraudsters want to behold it a little bit.
Someone should give me the phone number.
I have free airtime, let me waste it on Governor's number
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Kuginzi: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
So the fraudster is not even afraid of the Corona Virus and not worried about the Lockdown
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok, before I go, answer this

How much ur father don get from begging grin?

Ur mother too, how much she don collect from jumping from one dick to another?

If u can answer this, then I will follow ur advise sir

grin
Speedy recovery sir

Blah blah blah

I gave you a valid advice to go hustle in the "begging section "

Yeah we now have a begging section for you and you likes .

Your mum I think she wouldn't do well in the***** due to the fish problem ,I meant the fishy Smells who would like to pay for such torment

So my verdict I think you should create another monicker making it 5 so Y'all would be working from home ......

Your dad tackling giveaways and begging on politics section

While your bro will probably face betting section with aggression

Your mom of course will face romance section ,I just pray the sewage in her thighs doesn't chase prospective clients

And your sis erm I think she should focus on health/food section

While you being the CEO of profDview begging enterprise ,will oversee all sections to make sure your target are met

Bring it own bloody peasant "
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by blowjohn(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
bestman09:

Hope nobody have been duped by the hacker(s)? Looks like an inside job. Nobody is safe in this country

Hmm.
U go fear sherlock Holmes mw
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Anambra people: our state is the first and only state in Nigeria where a sitting Governor was kidnapped.

Enugu people: Enugu is the first and only state in Nigeria where the phone of the sitting Governor was not just tapped but hacked in its entirety.

SW states are in ruins but your mind is only on east.

I pity your bungalow and mud house.
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Blah blah blah

I gave you a valid advice to go hustle in the "begging section "

Yeah we now have a begging section for you and you likes .

Your mum I think she wouldn't do well in the***** due to the fish problem ,I meant the fishy Smells who would like to pay for such torment

So my verdict I think you should create another monicker making it 5 so Y'all would be working from home ......

Your dad tackling giveaways and begging on politics section

While your bro will probably face betting section with aggression

Your mom of course will face romance section ,I just pray the sewage in her thighs doesn't chase prospective clients

And your sis erm I think she should focus on health/food section

While you being the CEO of profDview begging enterprise ,will oversee all sections to make sure your target are met

Bring it own bloody peasant "

Answer joor

Ur father, the president of beggars, where is he? Hope he will die soon so dt u can collect the baton ? grin

Is ur mum bck from jumping from one dick to another? Is ur mother still going around with her long term disease?

Did ur sister finally aborted the baby after u raped her? After u infected ur sister with Aids, if she die, Na ur fault oooo shocked

Ur elder brother, I heard he is a gay and they burnt him alive

I heard ur family is in ruin.... Pls answer

All these questions need answers.. Pls for public sake, kindly answer them

grin
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by ud4u: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na waa
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

Answer joor

Ur father, the president of beggars, where is he? Hope he will die soon so dt u can collect the baton ? grin

Is ur mum bck from jumping from one dick to another? Is ur mother still going around with her long term disease?

Did ur sister finally aborted the baby after u raped her? After u infected ur sister with Aids, if she die, Na ur fault oooo shocked

Ur elder brother, I heard he is a gay and they burnt him alive

I heard ur family is in ruin.... Pls answer

All these questions need answers.. Pls for public sake, kindly answer them

grin

Mission accomplished ,I struck a nerve that's all that matters

Now I'll patiently wait for the miscreant to self destruct
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Mospring(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Another story Again
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Mission accomplished ,I struck a nerve that's all that matters

Now I'll patiently wait for the miscreant to self destruct

Exactly, i struck ur paralyzed father and ur imbe.cile mother nerve too

Now I will patiently wait for ur family to self destruct gringringringrin

U think say na only get craze for head abi.. Oya make we Kwantinue na... Shebi u say ur father craze gringringrin

Am fvcking enjoying this mehnn
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Audio hacking be this
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Neocotez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
NOT Hacked. It was clowned. Spoofed the line with his number as caller ID

Eg: fake mtn or bank credit alarts

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Yanmiriflathead: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Lmao

Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by dubeygol: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Your excellency, your MTN line was not hacked. Your phoned number was spoofed.
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by kokomaster3d: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
I dont want to hear hackers, hacked the state treasury sha
Re: Ugwuanyi's Telephone Line Hacked By Fraudsters by Wickedfacts: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

SW states are in ruins but your mind is only on east.

I pity your bungalow and mud house.

SW states are in ruins but Igbos took Fashola to court when he deported Igbo vagabonds and nuisances back to Onitsha.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Police Abandoned Us During Herdsmen Invasion – Enugu Community / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.