Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? (1877 Views)

Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / So This Is Marriage? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
So I was going through joro's IG page today and I saw this, not that I haven't been reading ridiculous stories about marriages there. This one just catches too much of my attention and got me worried. How wicked can some partners be to each other?
Even if the man has a child outside of their marriage does that justify the wife's action? How she collects house rents yearly without feeling bad is beyond me lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Bola146(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Kudos girl! Respect... But you fall hand sha . Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
How I take fall your hand? Seun really needs to improve on his emojis. I didnt see the right one to reply u

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Oluneutral: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
One of those imaginative and fictitious stories posted by joro to draw traffic to his page.

Weldone joro, it's possible though, but this is not.

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
rockstarB:
So I was going through joro's IG page today and I saw this, not that I haven't been reading ridiculous stories about marriages there. This one just catches too much of my attention and got me worried. How wicked can some partners be to each other?
Even if the man has a child outside of their marriage does that justify the wife's action? How she collects house rents yearly without feeling bad is beyond me lipsrsealed
hypothetically speaking (cos i dont believe all those tales by moonlight from Joro), truth is, they are one and the same. He has a child, she has a house..they both kept it secret. One and the same. When it comes out, they shd just call it even and move on.

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gilbertase:
truth is, they are one and the same. He has a child, she has a house..they both kept it secret. One and the same. When it comes out, they shd just call it even and move on.
Very bad
I wonder why they are still together
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluneutral:
One of those imaginative and fictitious stories posted by joro to draw traffic to his page.

Weldone joro, it's possible though, but this is not.
It's possible o. I have an uncle that married a single mum and didnt know until close to 25 years later. The woman had the girl when she was quite young so her mum took the child as her own. Whenever my uncle visited the grandmother would pretend to be the mother of the child and he assumed he had her really late. This was kept a secret until several years after, imagine, someone that boasted about that he cannot marry a single mum! Never! But he married her with yam grin and every every

4 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Oluneutral: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
rockstarB:

It's possible o. I have an uncle that married a single mum and didnt know until close to 25 years later. The woman had the girl when she was quite young so her mum took the child as her own. Whenever my uncle visited the grandmother would pretend to be the mother of the child and he assumed he had her really late. This was kept a secret until several years after, imagine, someone that boasted about that he cannot marry a single mum! Never! But he married her with yam grin and every every

I wasn't ruling out the baby part.

It's the other part I'm particularly not buying into, though it's possible but I find it difficult believing joro's posts.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by SharryTaek(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its fake
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by xendra: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
rockstarB:
ehen! you justified having a child outside without telling his wife, and telling his friend such nonsense about a woman never out smarting him but complain about the wife's actions??

now I know why some men deserve all the wickedness they get

11 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluneutral:

I wasn't ruling out the baby part.

It's the other part I'm particularly not buying into, though it's possible but I find it difficult believing joro's posts.
Many of them are really nauseating
If they all happen to be true then it is finished
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by myles16(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
rockstarB:

It's possible o. I have an uncle that married a single mum and didnt know until close to 25 years later. The woman had the girl when she was quite young so her mum took the child as her own. Whenever my uncle visited the grandmother would pretend to be the mother of the child and he assumed he had her really late. This was kept a secret until several years after, imagine, someone that boasted about that he cannot marry a single mum! Never! But he married her with yam grin and every
every

Mad o...with yam and every every got me Lol
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
ehen! you justified having a child outside without telling his wife, and telling his friend such nonsense about a woman never out smarting him but complain about the wife's actions??

now I know why some men deserve all the wickedness they get
No. I didnt justify his action. Maybe he hid it from her for "peace" of some sort, or because he knows the kind of woman he is dealing with. Someone that can build a house from scratch without the husband's knowledge and make him pay rents yearly through an agent. This one pass me. I am not justifying his actions o cheesy
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Kudos girl! Respect... But you fall hand sha . Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
I really want to understand how do you guys make profit with this 5k 10k websites you all build inclusive of SEO kwa.
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by irunoko(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
All of a sudden it's fake grin

. awon oniranu grin tongue
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:
how real is this offer
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by culf: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2020
she is not a virtuous woman, she need to take a lesson from my mother-in-law. Its not smartness...

I'm not justifying the guy's action but if not prayer she won't enjoy her marriage and home till the end.
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Mindlog: 4:00am On Apr 17, 2020
culf:
she is not a virtuous woman, she need to take a lesson from my mother-in-law. Its not smartness...

I'm not justifying the guy's action but if not prayer she won't enjoy her marriage and home till the end.

You are not justifying the guy's action but only condemning the woman's. shocked

Even if the home ends, the husband cannot send the woman packing rather he will be the one to leave the house with his things, he can go be a tenant somewhere else, marry his side chick and live with their daughter.

Deceit is equal, there is none better. So they both cancel out each other but the man losses more because in terms of custody of children the marriage may have produced, the woman is likely getting the bigger percentage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by culf: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Mindlog:

You are not justifying the guy's action but only condemning the woman's. shocked

Even if the home ends, the husband cannot send the woman packing rather he will be the one to leave the house with his things, he can go be a tenant somewhere else, marry his side chick and live with their daughter.

Deceit is equal, there is none better. So they both cancel out each other but the man losses more because in terms of custody of children the marriage may have produced, the woman is likely getting the bigger percentage.

I'm not condemning her, I'm only saying she is not wise, thank God for God, I can't marry such wife because she don't really value her home (marry). I put more emphasis on the woman because I believe in 'marriage is for ever' and also i'm a family (home) person and women are more home builders though not all but her action doesn't show that she care about her home.

I don't want to go into divorce, children custody, side chick, etc but do you really believe the man will loose more if they divorce?

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Mindlog: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2020
culf:

I'm not condemning her, I'm only saying she is not wise, thank God for God, I can't marry such wife because she don't really value her home (marry). I put more emphasis on the woman because I believe in 'marriage is for ever' and also i'm a family (home) person and women are more home builders though not all but her action doesn't show that she care about her home.

I don't want to go into divorce, children custody, side chick, etc but do you really believe the man will loose more if they divorce?

1. What would have made the wife a wise woman?

2. Did the man value or show care about his home by having a child outside marriage and keeping it a secret from his wife while being boastful about it with his friend?

3. What will the woman loose should they divorce?

3 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by culf: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Mindlog:

1. Did the man value or show care about his home by having a child outside marriage and keeping it a secret from his wife while being boastful about it with his friend?

2. What will the woman loose should they divorce?

like I said earlier, I'm not condemning the woman neither is the guy without blame.

if you're a home builders and keeper, before you compete, you think of your home first; she didn't do that.

mistakes happen, sh*t happens, its not always easy to tel partners that you have a child outside, even those that say it, plan it and it takes time, why is because they don't want their mistake to break their home. A man who keep a woman at home even after having a child outside knows her worth but being stupid doesn't make it right as 2 wrongs doesn't make a right

I don't want to sound discriminatory, this is Africa, men tend to have upper hands on almost everything about family/marriage.

my mother INLAW acted blindly, she was the first and today the only one standing in her husband's house, that is wisdom, that is a home builder, her 'stupidity' has paid off and she is staying put for her kids. A virtuous woman put her home first

wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Mindlog: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2020
culf:

like I said earlier, I'm not condemning the woman neither is the guy without blame.

if you're a home builders and keeper, before you compete, you think of your home first; she didn't do that.

mistakes happen, sh*t happens, its not always easy to tel partners that you have a child outside, even those that say it, plan it and it takes time, why is because they don't want their mistake to break their home. A man who keep a woman at home even after having a child outside knows her worth but being stupid doesn't make it right as 2 wrongs doesn't make a right

I don't want to sound discriminatory, this is Africa, men tend to have upper hands on almost everything about family/marriage.

my mother INLAW acted blindly, she was the first and today the only one standing in her husband's house, that is wisdom, that is a home builder, her 'stupidity' has paid off and she is staying put for her kids. A virtuous woman put her home first

wisdom is profitable to direct.

"A man who keep a woman at home even after having a child outside knows her worth"..... Trying to wrap my head around such thinking pattern, can we also say that "a woman who is still married to her husband even after building a house without his knowledge knows his worth?"

Like I asked earlier what will she loose should they divorce?

5 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Ishilove: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2020
I had to unfollow his page last week. Too much unhealthy crap there.
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by crackkhaus: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Foolish husband + Evil wife = Fire-works level explosion in-waiting.

3 Likes

Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:

You may pay 5k or even 2k, but I make more than $70 when job is done wink
grin alongside the SEO services shey. They say Indians are cheap but this is insane.
Re: As Seen On Joro; What Is Marriage Turning Into? by Mindlog: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2020
crackkhaus:
Foolish husband + Evil wife = Fire-works level explosion in-waiting.

Both insincere, yes but evil, nah cheesy as they were proving to be smarter than each other. The man can continue to hide the daughter from his nuclear family while the wife continue to hide ownership of the house. Na cunny man die, cunny man bury am dem dey display, dem no kill person.

All's fair in love and war. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharing Of Properties With Siblings. / How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? / She Blames Him For All Her Misfortunes, And It Hurts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.