Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? (1881 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by nurabela: 3:25am On Mar 16, 2011
It is true that affairs have no good ending so it is best to not get involved in one altogether.However, If you choose to have an affair; how do you have it and not get caught?
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 16, 2011
no biggie.

just let the woman's husband or boyfriend know you need his partner for a few hours.

no need for secrets- this is the 21st century.
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by fstranger3(m): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2011
^^^

Tpiah probably doesnt know what a di-c-k look like

I am sure no one in their right mind would want to have an affair with Tpiah. grin

Tpiah, why are you even commenting on this topic? To make yourself feel good?
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by Blazay(m): 4:59am On Mar 16, 2011
The purpose of an affair is not to have a good ending when you are married. cool
YOU CAN NEVER FIND LOVE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IF YOU ARE MARRIED!
You have affairs to stabilize your marriages or relationships. kiss
Affairs are supposed to enrich your lives knowing that there are no long-lasting ties.
So, in the final analysis it should not matter if you are caught or not.

It is imperative that you do not care if you are caught or not, if and when you choose to have affairs.
Affairs only become burdensome when you choose to associate with 'desperados' who do not understand the 'rules' of the game.
Or when you start telling lies to your partners or promising what you cannot give them.
Never allow affairs to destroy your marriage or relationship. Always treat all parties with respect. kiss

If you have never had an affair, chances are you would NEVER understand how important a spouse is in your life. kiss
If you have an affair and your spouse does not nag you or feel threatened by such, you know you have a good spouse. cool
Be brave, keep the lines of communication open even where you may not openly "rub" it in.
Avoid telling lies at all cost. kiss

If affairs do not serve to strenghten your marriage/relationsip, chances are you would lose ALL parties.
Only people who are honest about their affairs, stay happy with their choices. cool
When you keep your marriage "open", there are NO CHEATS. kiss
Only when you start to tell lies to ALL parties do you feel really sorry for your actions, with a lotta regrets too. kiss
If you cannot play the game, do not sign up for it. cool
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by obowunmi(m): 5:27am On Mar 16, 2011
Just tell the other party ure cheating ahead of time, so that whenever they find out --- its not a surprise, and no one gets caught. Technically speaking.
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by fstranger3(m): 5:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Is it just me or is Z getting fatter by the day?
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by Blazay(m): 5:37am On Mar 16, 2011
^^^

Retirement is good.
Besides let me be like your 'fatty' bor-bors so I can be left alone.

Mu he he he he he
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by fstranger3(m): 5:39am On Mar 16, 2011
Blazay 05:37:37 AM Viewing Blazay's profile

Can you show her face for u to see?

Are you Pius Adesanmi?

I think I know you now
Re: How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? by Blazay(m): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3:

Blazay 05:37:37 AM Viewing Blazay's profile
Can you show her face for u to see?

Are you Pius Adesanmi?

I think I know you now

Fstranger, aka the devil I know.
Which wan consain you? cheesy
If you know me nko? I owe you?
Stalking is bad for your health you know.
I just woke up and cannot go to sleep.
Can we have an affair please? wink

I would hate to have her face there and get banned. Ouch!
My wife would kill me for sure.
I have taken enough risk.
Too many people will use her face to 'do juju'. cheesy
Especially your wor-wor Okija friends around here and beyond.
I know ya plan. grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Marry Her? Please Advice Me / 21 Things That Happen When You Get Married In Your 20s / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.