Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West (3423 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Inteltower: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:
Nnamdi Kanu, when will you come to lead your Biafra peoples?

Buhari trap is still intact o!

Ah beg leave Sowore alone. He never speak to you about revolution.
Bros Kanu, if you have functional brain then this is not the right time for this.

Correlation of 5G to COVID-19?
5G weak immune system. How? Expantiate plss.

Count MIDDLE BELT out of your revolution plan.

I am Nigerian.

you must be that dumb to have not read the effects of 5G.
you never heard of EMFs

your comment is typical of an illiterate that lacks open mind. attacking the messenger without careful analysis.

its your type that can't and could never do anything to change Nigeria but become keypad warriors

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Ode!
He's directly & indirectly fighting for your future & unborn generation, here you are raining insults on him.
Our fathers said worst about Fela, here we are celebrating Fela today.

Let him fight for the future of his community first.

charity begins at home

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Light1259:

And the dumbest man on Earth has replied. Fool.
Ipob miscreant spotted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Malawian:
So you are the same person as meleazenawi?
Maybe I am the only one using proverbs or Speaking English in Nigeria.
Your thinking is low.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Ussycool: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Inteltower:

you must be that dumb to have not read the effects of 5G.
you never heard of EMFs

your comment is typical of an illiterate that lacks open mind. attacking the messenger without careful analysis.

its your type that can't and could never do anything to change Nigeria but become keypad warriors

Mumu from that particular region.
You fool, must you believe anything that Kanu vomits?

What are effects of EMF on human?
Did radiation produce by 5G give birth to Virus that inturn causes Corona.

That is why you and your ass licking master will never achieve ur dream.

Biafra under my feet.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Inteltower: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

Mumu from that particular region. You fool, must you believe anything that Kanu vomits?
What are effects of EMF on human? Did radiation produce by 5G give birth to Virus that inturn causes Corona.
That is why you and your ass licking master will never achieve ur dream.
Biafra under my feet.

you are the big fool.don't go and protect your immune system olodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Ussycool: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Inteltower:

Omo igbo
What is immune system? And how can you protect immune system against 5G radiation attack?
School dropout. Mstww

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Coldie(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2020
This guy doesn't speak for anybody. He is just a crazy guy trying to be relevant.

Please do well to ignore him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Coldie(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

Omo igbo

What is immune system?
And how can you protect immune system against 5G radiation attack?

School dropout.
Mstww
Nwa amotekun is it not too early to be fighting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Ussycool: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Inteltower:

Omo igbo
What is immune system? And how can you protect immune system against 5G radiation attack?
School dropout. Mstww

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
This Nnamdi kanu of a guy is stupid,who is he to tell us who to lead Yoruba?he can do whatever he likes with his people,he should just leave us [Yoruba] out of whatever he's planning because we are not interested.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Kinematics: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Coward that ran away.
Take this clown serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by rightanswer(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

You may be right brother but this is not the right time.

Lets focus on how to contain KORO for the survival of Nigeria and Biafra.
my brother when is the right time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice way to go.

We need a revolution and it has to be people driven,

Good to see he is not name calling or insulting others, he should also stop these conspiracy theories cos it is a distraction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Ezmans: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Ode!
He's directly & indirectly fighting for your future & unborn generation, here you are raining insults on him.
when I was a kid I was told by government that FELA is being paid by enemies of land to destroyed the government but now all his said have come to past but AFONJA MUSLIM I'll not believe you rather they I'll align with Fulani jihadist & betray bcs of there stomach infastructure
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by StreetFight: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2020
kovic20:

Afonjas...the cancer and problem of this country. Suffering and dragging everybody backwards.

Yet, you won't leave Afonja land. Even when Tunde Fashola abducted several of your brethren all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 15 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Lipscomb(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2020
This is right time to call for revolution.
Ussycool:

Bros Kanu, if you have functional brain then this is not the right time for this.

I am Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Area4Area: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm not a fan of Kanu or any of his silly ideas but we should be careful with all these hungry bloggers looking for traffic to their sites, check up kanu's Twitter and Facebook pages to confirm, if nothing there then you can't be too sure of what those hungry bloggers are writing and you end up insulting Kanu for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Lovelive: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

I am Nigerian.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Fidelismaria: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2020

Yes

Revolution is the answer

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by olamidedivotee(f): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
It's better we divide and be happy than being together and be living in slavery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

I am Nigerian.
He should not even bother. Biafrans have already adopted the nationality of Chad and have declared the president of Chad their new president. Hence the huge following and live the president of Chad enjoys from Biafrans.

Henceforth, we should refer to biafrans as Chadians. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Lovelive: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
kernniejay:
Until we are ready to face our fear headlong, we will remain slaves to the north. Lockdown is imposed on South West & FCT while Federal government palliatives are being shared to Northerners. Mazi Kanu has spoken sense, we need to wise up and liberate ourselves or we die like this.

You have spoken very well, please take 2 of the cool bottles and give 1 to each supporter of this motion

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Without a revolution, Nigeria is heading no where
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Lovelive: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
fk001:
Kanu pls come home Your room in Kuje is still intact.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Lovelive: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Ode!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by VillageBus(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
OP person talk say we no really need 5g currently, you don change am to say e say 5g dey weak immune system. Whyyy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by PrivateNsofor: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
He should not even bother. Biafrans have already adopted the nationality of Chad and have declared the president of Chad their new president. Hence the huge following and live the president of Chad enjoys from Biafrans.

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Ussycool: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corrinthians:

Chadians kini?
That is fail experiment, they will claim that they own oil and deserve to rule over Chad. They think they are superior over others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by Jamaica1503: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ussycool:

You may be right brother but this is not the right time.

Lets focus on how to contain KORO for the survival of Nigeria and Biafra.
Broda coro in naija version is a scam, it is not too late to start a fresh, now is d right time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by EWIN(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
my able maazi Nnamdi KANU.I commend you for your works.Blacks are brainless and they never like good things.They prefer evil.Preach your gospel, the Lord is with you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West by fx45(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Malawian:

So you are the same person as meleazenawi?
He's the same person as Meleszenawi and he's a Northerner. The only thing I like about him is the rabid hate he has for Afonjas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can You Sacrifice For Nigeria? / An Excursion Into Nigeria's Colourful Politics Of 70's - 80's / I Am Sick And Tired Of Tribal Politics - Who Is With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.