Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar (3978 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Mazi Uche Mefor Deputy Ipob coordinator Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar

He said

"
They hide under the cloak of righteousness and claim exclusive divine rights of godliness, life and death but all are questionable. That is the uphill task one has been fighting against internally. But after me, before anybody is labelled a saboteur or a traitor, you will pause and think.

He also accused Nnamdi Kanu of cheap blackmail for exposing him

There is no amount of sponsored blackmail against me at this stage that has been perfected and thrown at me will make it or break me for I am already painted with them. At this time, you are all wasting your time.The defamatory onslaught and lies against me on both VIDEOS, BROADCASTS and in TEXTS are INTENTIONAL.The IPOB leadership and the DOS are actively in the know of these and allowed it to continue. It did not just start today. When through the wicked propagation of lies UCHE MEFOR is BAD and EVIL, then we shall also know WHO ARE THESE ANGELS AND THE GODLY behind it. When I defend myself against these, be sure that a lot will come out. I can't be lied against in the public and prevailed to DEAL with it INSIDE. When an ill wind passes, it's temperament leaves TRAILS behind. This ill wind have a source and an origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by chatinent: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Bird of a feather flocking differently.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by longetivity(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Two idiots

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
I fully understand Mefor.
It is not easy for him to be dealing with a senile lunatic from Abia state.
Someone that is mentally deranged and psychologically wrecked.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
Two idiots

Mefor is not and can never be an idiot. The only idiot there is Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by AbijaJ: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Omo, Uche dey play with fire. Kanu no even need to reply am, his army of zombie supporters on social media will eat him for lunch. *Grabs popcorn*
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by kilonshele101(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
We've been telling them before now, but the albino has their brains in his pocket.

Watch as the zombies attack mr Mefor.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by mbaise1000: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
what exactly does mefor want to achieve if all this thing we are hearing is true? if he had gone home peacefully and went about his personal business, people might have listened to him more but going into the biafra thing again smells of mischief, I will say that he has being compromised, I don't think he WILL get the following nnamdi kanu have and those that recruited him definitely will drop him at the right time too because it is clear that if he can betray nnamdi kanu and IPOB he can also betray hjs present recruiters at the right price.
I don't think anyone believes that nnamdi kanu is a saint and so there is nothing mefor will say that will surprise anyone, people are not looking at kanu and are not supporting IPOB because of kanu but because of his message and because of what they think about mefor's new friends, possibly ohaneze and the hausa fulani govt who are working hand in hand against igbos and everything igbo. I don't think anyone will follow mefor out of IPOB.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by blacknp(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
Bird of a feather flocking differently.
They never form government, coup wan happen?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2020
AbijaJ:
Omo, Uche dey play with fire. Kanu no even need to reply am, his army of zombie supporters on social media will eat him for lunch. *Grabs popcorn*

True anyway because Igbos are eternally useless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2020
mbaise1000:
what exactly does mefor want to achieve if all this thing we are hearing is true? if he had gone home peacefully and went about his personal business, people might have listened to him more but going into the biafra thing again smells of mischief, I will say that he has being compromised, I don't think he WILL get the following nnamdi kanu have and those that recruited him definitely will drop him at the right time too because it is clear that if he can betray nnamdi kanu and IPOB he can also betray hjs present recruiters at the right price.
I don't think anyone believes that nnamdi kanu is a saint and so there is nothing mefor will say that will surprise anyone, people are not looking at kanu and are not supporting IPOB because of kanu but because of his message and because of what they think about mefor's new friends, possibly ohaneze and the hausa fulani govt who are working hand in hand against igbos and everything igbo. I don't think anyone will follow mefor out of IPOB.

Ipob starts and ends in Abia state. You can open a branch in mbaise if you so wish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by mbaise1000: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mefor is not and can never be an idiot. The only idiot there is Nnamdi Kanu.

suddenly mefor has become your hero?
wow, JUST as people vilifying a certain governor yesterday are praising him today for killing igbos In obigbo today

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by mbaise1000: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
BUT THESE ARE WHY NO ONE TAKES THE IGBO SERIOUS THESE DAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by TooMuchStuff: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Mefor calm down.... Be Calming down plssss

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by ThatFairGuy1: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2020
mbaise1000:

suddenly mefor has become your hero?
wow, JUST as people vilifying a certain governor yesterday are praising him today for killing igbos In obigbo today

Have you seen me support any actions of the senile lunatic called Kanu.

Mefor is a man of honour for excusing himself from destruction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by helinues: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2020
grin cheesy

Sharing formula went wrong

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2020
mbaise1000:
BUT THESE ARE WHY NO ONE TAKES THE IGBO SERIOUS THESE DAYS

Nobody takes Nnamdi serious not Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu that wants to rubbish Igbos to the mud.

God forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ooni: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Good a thing he didn't accuse Kanu of embezzlement

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Pusyiter(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Just like you cannot be more Islam than Muhammed, you also cannot be more catholic than the Pope.
The Biafran ideology was Ojukwu's and anybody fighting for the actualization outside the visionier/ideologist, is a counterfeit.
With this development, the idea has crashed.
Mazi Kanu has not shown to be a true leader like the late Ikemba
He is only an opportunist benefiting from the largesse of ignorant Easterners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by festacman(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2020
It is about to go down!

Are you ready for the rumble in IPOB jungle?
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by gidgiddy: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nobody takes Nnamdi serious not Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu that wants to rubbish Igbos to the mud.

God forbid.

It was never about who takes Nnamdi Kanu or Uche Mefor serious. Its always been about who takes Biafra seriously.
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by gidgiddy: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
mbaise1000:

What matters above all else is that the majority of Igbos should remain focused on their belief in an independent home land. Nothing in Nigeria will ever move foward, but there is chance of moving forward if Igbos and indeed Igbo land becomes an independent, autonomous self governing area.

People will fall out. There was a time that Obasanjo and Atiku fell out so badly that Obasanjo declared the office of vice President 'vacant'. But they later resolved their differences and became friends

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by SlayerForever: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is what I find unnecessary, even useless. If the setup has become messed up you have to be strong and leave. When you leave you stay out entirely and focus on your own struggle. Going back to throw banter left and right is useless to everybody. It never helps, rather it draws the struggle backwards. All this is stupid. Mefor face your work, there's more to the biafran struggle than a single man.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by WilyWily: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
SlayerForever:
This is what I find unnecessary, even useless. If the setup has become messed up you have to be strong and leave. When you leave you stay out entirely and focus on your own struggle. Going back to throw banter left and right is useless to everybody. It never helps, rather it draws the struggle backwards. All this is stupid. Mefor face your work, there's more to the biafran struggle than a single man.
IPOB is intact and going through reforms to make it more effective,
Uche Mefor is against these reforms because it affects his office /position as the deputy.
IPOB decided to abolish office of the Deputy which they have done.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pusyiter:
Just like you cannot be more Islam than Muhammed, you also cannot be more catholic than the Pope.
The Biafran ideology was Ojukwu's and anybody fighting for the actualization outside the visionier/ideologist, is a counterfeit.
With this development, the idea has crashed.
Mazi Kanu has not shown to be a true leader like the late Ikemba
He is only an opportunist benefiting from the largesse of ignorant Easterners.

Then that means that anybody who believes in Nigerian ideology is a counterfeit, Lord Lugard is long dead.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by engrchykae(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
WilyWily:

IPOB is intact and going through reforms to make it more effective,
Uche Mefor is against these reforms because it affects his office /position as the deputy.
IPOB decided to abolish office of the Deputy which they have done.
I never took uche mefor serious when I learnt he is from a particular part of biafra that loves money more than anything.
With ifeajuna betraying himself,we still held on.
Uche is just one man,even kanu is just one man

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by nsiba: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
We ain't surprise
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Banter won’t keep Uche mefor on top for long
He will wither sooner than later
Many deputies has resigned and Uche mefor won’t be the last
He thought that ipob is a business organization where he ask for salary increment,forgetting that he is a freedom fighter

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Banter won’t keep Uche mefor on top for long
He will wither sooner than later
Many deputies has resigned and Uche mefor won’t be the last
He thought that ipob is a business organization where he ask for salary increment,forgetting that he is a freedom fighter

Baseless allegations against mefor will make him more stronger.

Kanu is looking for who to drown in pits with him.

Moreover we appreciate Mefor, he truly showed that he is a true son of Omambala that can't be rubbish by a senile lunatic Kanu.

We stand solidly behind Mefor.
Re: Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar by Ndibunna: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
engrchykae:
I never took uche mefor serious when I learnt he is from a particular part of biafra that loves money more than anything.
With ifeajuna betraying himself,we still held on.
Uche is just one man,even kanu is just one man

Good remove that part that is disturbing and continue with the remaining others.

They aren't interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. / This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos / You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.