Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English (4292 Views)

Kofi Anan Quoting From Nahjul-balagha In Praise Of Imam Ali's (as) Leadership / Imam Ali’s Mathematical Brilliance: Whole Number And NOT A Fraction / The Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as) In The Holy Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by DevotedOne(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah The One GOD, The Most Compassionate, The Most Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSfHUzjRRU  Imam Ali in his own words- Arabic sub English.flv

http://www.al-islam.org/polarization/  Polarization Around the Character of 'Ali ibn Abi Talib by Martyr Murtada Mutahhari

Wa salaam. DevotedOne
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by muhsin(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Poster,

Can't you simply tell us what he said? I kinda don't wanna follow any link unless necessary, and in that case, that isn't so.
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by DevotedOne(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.

muhsin
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English
« #1 on: Today at 05:51:10 PM »
@Poster,

Can't you simply tell us what he said? I kinda don't wanna follow any link unless necessary, and in that case, that isn't so.

Well, Ali (A.S.) had quite a lot of important things to say. It's a shame that you'll miss-out on the video.

The next best thing to do is to read His (A.S.) Sermons (they're downloadable, too):
http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/index.htm  Nahjul Balagha ~ Sermons, Letters, and Sayings of Ameer al-Mu'mineen, the Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.)

Wa salaam. DevotedOne
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by DevotedOne(m): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2011
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.

Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English
« #1 on: Yesterday at 05:51:10 PM »

@Poster,

muhsin

Imam Ali (A.S.) has quite a lot to say, and I believe you will be missing something important by not viewing the video.

The next best choice is to read His (A.S.) Sermons: http://www.al-islam.org/nahj/ Sermons of the Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali b. Abi Talib [a]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by muhsin(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2011
DevotedOne:

[Center][Color=Green]Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Only GOD, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful. As salaamu 'alaikum; The peace be upon you, everyone.[/Color][/Center]

muhsin

Imam Ali (A.S.) [I]has quite a lot to say[/I], and I believe you will be missing something important by not viewing the video.

The next best choice is to read His (A.S.) Sermons: http://www.al-islam.org/nahj/ Sermons of the Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali b. Abi Talib [a]

I think the Prophet, upon whom be peace, has much more things to say, and I believe by sticking to these (and what the Sahabas, Ali (RA) included and Ulama) said I'll, inshaAllah, reach where I look forward to, i.e. Al-Jannat, inshaAllah.

Read the Prophet's sermon; its even on this board. Check it out!
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by DevotedOne(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2011

I think the Prophet, upon whom be peace, has much more things to say, and I believe by sticking to these (and what the Sahabas, Ali (RA) included and Ulama) said I'll, inshaAllah, reach where I look forward to, i.e. Al-Jannat, inshaAllah.

Read the Prophet's sermon; its even on this board. Check it out!
  muhsin

Certainly, I've read it several times in the past, nevertheless, I'll read it again today. Shukran, for the invitation.
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^ You are welcome.
Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by chakula: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
@DevotedOne,

That is welcome Idea i have tried severally to fallow the youtube  but get it hard to watch,please if you can make it on written plainly on the board it will be very happy to raeders and easy to access.

muhsin:

@Poster,

Re: Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English by DevotedOne(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2011

It would be easier to stop the video as I did [without audio] and just read the exchanges between (at the beginning, Prophet Muhammad (S.A.A.W.), Imam Ali (A.S.) and Imam Hussain (A.S.).

Besides that, it is said to be recorded in history books. Perhaps you can search it out.

(1) (Reply)

Making Quarantine A Qur'antime In The Holy Month / Ramadan: Work And Ibadat, How Do You Cope? / Eid-el-fitr 1439: Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.