Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 (1194 Views)

Am Ending My Life Right Am Tired / Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All / Relax With A Professional Massage Having A Happy Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by lammyna(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
The body in charge of the worldwide health the (WHO) has stated that countries that want to lift coronavirus restrictions must meet a particular row of conditions in order to prevent another upsurge of infections. The Director-General of the World Health Organisation(WHO) , Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, has said this on Thursday April 16 2020.

The director general of the world health organization during his daily weekly address to Geneva-based diplomats, said that easing social and economic restrictions “must be done very carefully.”

The director general in his statement warned that “If done too quickly, that the world might risk a resurgence that could be even more worser than the present situation at hand".

The director general of the world health organization went further to outline the six conditions for ending the Covid-19 lockdown across the world.

1. First, governments officials must make sure that the spread of the novel coronavirus(Covid-19) is under control.

According to the new WHO guidelines, meaning that the health authorities within all countries must be able to give an exact account of the origin of every single case and cluster of infections.

2. He also uttered that all National health bodies in all countries must be able to find, test, isolate and treat all single new cases, and all recent social contacts of every infected individuals must be tracked down respectively.

3. Furthermore Tedros makes out that countries that want to lift their restrictions must minimise the risks of infection in some targeted spots like the hospitals and nursing homes.

4. In his fourth condition, Tedros said that preventive measures such as physical distancing, hygiene etiquette and, possibly, temperature checkups must be in place in workplaces, schools and other essential locations.

5.The fifth condition outlined that countries must manage the risk of importing new coronavirus cases from abroad, by being able to detect infected travellers.

6. Lastly, Tedros stated that it is important that "communities are fully engaged, educated, and empowered to adjust to the new rules" of taking their responsibilities in order to prevent new infections.
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
abeg make dem just scrap this organization for the ineptitude
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by Simeonsage: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
How ridiculous and lazy you can be by copying the article I published on opera news with we media omo-9ja word by word, without even editing.

Change oh
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by amerengues(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wonderful! It is imperative we come out of this illusion that has cocooned our mentality. While social distancing, multiple hand washing, using face masks etc might help out, it should be printed in our head that the panacea to this crisis transcends all these.

Have they not been doing all these in the West, why does the figure still skyrocket everyday? The singular makeshift cure is a LOCKDOWN accompanied with sufficient palliatives- we are capable of that if we jettison sentiments and politicizing of everything.

Again, those who are at the corridor of power needs to effectively fund the health warriors who will be faced with these challenges. It is heart renting and sardonic to see that our health workers are exposed without proper kits.

To win this war, you must win several attendant battles first. So many unabated and an intended issues keep surfacing in news. Police are extorting food distributors; Police are collecting bribes from people they ought to send home; There are some people above the law when it comes to keeping with the NCDC guildlines; Incessant and intermittent community robbery is on the rise and other factors.

There is one and best solution I see, LOCKDOWN this country after providing adequate palliatives and see how the curve will be flattened. In some parts of China, I learnt they will lock you home, give you food, collect your keys and throw it away, give you numbers to call in times of urgency and emergency.

This is a time we all need to be discipline. We all need to support the Government at least some part of the Government are still trying (Lagos state, Commissioner of health etc).

Social distancing, masks, washing of hands etc can only be effective under proper lockdown.

God help us.
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by lammyna(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simeonsage:
How ridiculous and lazy you can be by copying the article I published on opera news with we media omo-9ja word by word, without even editing.

Change oh

Who are you? You are not serious at all. The information is there on ncdc website. I copied it for people to read.

Is it bad to make information available for Nigerians? I don't know what is wrong with us in this country.

Read and send to people around you.
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by Simeonsage: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2020
lammyna:

Who are you? You are not serious at all. The information is there on ncdc website. I copied it for people to read.

Is it bad to make information available for Nigerians? I don't know what is wrong with us in this country.

Read and send to people around you.
I see can you swear about it, I edited this myself and the news sources don't even list them. They just put all of them in statements. Bloggers like you spends 100s of years before making it there because copy and paste will never allow you to succeed.

Matters closed.

Guys if u doubt copy this same write up, search for plagiarism checker on Google check it, boom they will tell u that it's copied from opera.
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by brainfordetails: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by lammyna(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Simeonsage:

I see can you swear about it, I edited this myself and the news sources don't even list them. They just put all of them in statements. Bloggers like you spends 100s of years before making it there because copy and paste will never allow you to succeed.

Matters closed.

Guys if u doubt copy this same write up, search for plagiarism checker on Google check it, boom they will tell u that it's copied from opera.

I don't know you and even if I copied it from Opera or wherever, I am neither a blogger nor a press man. People need information and copied it for us to read and you are taking it as if it is your heritage. If you want to sell the information, go ahead, publish and start selling it. I don't know your problem. Soon, people like you will be blaming government.

Case closed.
Re: WHO Gives 6 Conditions For Ending COVID-19 by Simeonsage: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2020
lammyna:

I don't know you and even if I copied it from Opera or wherever, I am neither a blogger nor a press man. People need information and copied it for us to read and you are taking it as if it is your heritage. If you want to sell the information, go ahead, publish and start selling it. I don't know your problem. Soon, people like you will be blaming government.

Case closed.

I guess your sense is incapacitated, I thought you're denying before

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of African Pear / Horrific Burns On Womans Buttocks After Falling On A Radiator Pipe.. / Vaginal Discharge Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.