Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All (505 Views)

I'm Depressed, I Need Your Help! / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Help Fellow Nairalanders I am depressed, tired of everything about life and I feel like ending it all.
I am 19 years

I have worked so hard but achieved nothing.
I just came here to share it because they said a problem shared is half solved if not fully solved though I dont know how truth this statement is.

Am a private school teacher and we haven't been paid now for a month.

Am also attending part time programmes in Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) now called LASUSTECH.

My exam is some days away and I haven't paid my school fees yet. All the textbooks we are expected and made mandated to buy,I haven't bought anyone but that's the least of it now.
For days now,I haven't eaten and am feeling weak.If I call left, no one answers, if I call right,no one answers.
I called my old parents but they are suffering too,I was ashamed I did.

Now currently, am sick but no money to buy even paracetamol.
The worst of all is my landlord asked me to pack out.
To renew the rent is 35k.
I have to 25k already and the deadline is tomorrow or I will be thrown out.
Some of the loads have been thrown out already.

Why is life treating me this way??
Is it worth living?

Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by lilvicky68(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
If you end it now what will now happen to the 25k you have left?
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
If you end it now what will now happen to the 25k you have left?
The problems I have is more than 25k
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by lilvicky68(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2022
PRE4:

The problems I have is more than 25k
You can actually plead with your landlord to collect the 25k first and give you some time to gather the rest 10k
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2022
PRE4:
Help Fellow Nairalanders I am depressed, tired of everything about life and I feel like ending it all.

I have worked so hard but achieved nothing.
I just came here to share it because they said a problem shared is half solved if not fully solved though I dont know how truth this statement is.

Am a private school teacher and we haven't been paid now for a month.

Am also attending part time programmes in Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) now called LASUSTECH.

My exam is some days away and I haven't paid my school fees yet. All the textbooks we are expected and made mandated to buy,I haven't bought anyone but that's the least of it now.
For days now,I haven't eaten and am feeling weak.If I call left, no one answers, if I call right,no one answers.
I called my old parents but they are suffering too,I was ashamed I did.

Now currently, am sick but no money to buy even paracetamol.
The worst of all is my landlord asked me to pack out.
To renew the rent is 35k.
I have to 25k already and the deadline is tomorrow or I will be thrown out.
Some of the loads have been thrown out already.

Why is life treating me this way??
Is it worth living?

Use the 5k out of 25k and feed for one month. You will lose weight, yes. Life is a monunental series of of hardship and struggles. The rich also cry.
Forget about text books and tuition.
You see this life, no one is going to help you.
People only care when you have made it.
Be realistic. Set out a plan of action. Be wise with money and financial deal, avoid any reckless spending or lifestyles. Use N500 airtime and data for one month.
Hold your money, sell some of your unwanted properties.
Seek refuge in a church, explain your situation and they might give you free accomodation.
There is always a way, most of you are not just realistic, you want to live bogus lives.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:

You can actually plead with your landlord to collect the 25k first and give you some time to gather the rest 10k
He refused.
He insists I pay in full or leave
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Use the 5k out of 25k and feed for one month. You will lose weight, yes. Life us a monunental series of of hardship and struggles. The rich also cry.
Forget about text books and tuition.
You see this life, no one is going to help you.
People only care when you have made it.
Be realistic.
Hold your money, sell some of your properties.
Seek refuge in a church, explain your situation and they might give you free accomodation.
There is always a way, most of you are not just realistic, you want to live bogus lives.

Even church said they can't help out that they have a lot on their head already
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Alexpre11: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Very sorry Dear
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2022
PRE4:

Even church said they can't help out that they have a lot on their head already

Go to all the churches, go to mosques.
As long as you griviance is genuine someone will listen
Because in all honesty, hardly anyone will give you what you want right now without a price.
Do you know the consequences of suicide?
If you knew, you would curse the day you contemplated it.
You are in hardship and contemplating suicide.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Times are truly hard, people need to be more prudent these days,....in Nigeria we leave practical situations to luck and that's why you are running a part time programme on an uncertainty situation just hoping that God will provide.

Expenses like
House rent
Child birth

Leave you with 1year and 9 months notice respectively to prepare for it and that's why these two situations are not ideally supposed to be complained about when the time comes,

I understand your situation and know the only advice you can hear very well now is from who is willing to give you money.

Expect my call.
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Timea are truly hard, people need to be more prudent these days,....in Nigeria we leave practical situations to luck and that's why you are running a part time programme on an uncertainty situation just hoping that God will provide.

Expenses like
House rent
Child birth

Leave you with 1year and 9 months notice respectively to prepare for it and that's why these two situations are not ideally supposed to be complainee about when the time comes,

I understand your situation and know the only advice you can hear very well now is from who is willing to give you money.

Expect my call.

Willing to give up to 200k to take care of all his/her needs. 1k, 2k... 20k wont go far for the op.
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Go to all the churches, go to mosques.
As long as you griviance is genuine someone will listen
Because in all honesty, hardly anyone will give you what you want right now without a price.
Do you know the consequences of suicide?
If you knew, you would curse the day you contemplated it.
You are in hardship and contemplating suicide.

Okay...
I thank God someone from nairaland sent 2k..It remains 8k

The landlord said tomorrow is the deadline.
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by greatiyk4u(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Willing to give up to 200k to take care of all his/her needs. 1k, 2k... 20k wont go far for the op.

Then he needs to fold his sleeves and hustle harder
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Times are truly hard, people need to be more prudent these days,....in Nigeria we leave practical situations to luck and that's why you are running a part time programme on an uncertainty situation just hoping that God will provide.

Expenses like
House rent
Child birth

Leave you with 1year and 9 months notice respectively to prepare for it and that's why these two situations are not ideally supposed to be complained about when the time comes,

Expect my call.

Thank U sir..
I will be expecting..
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2022
PRE4:

Okay...
I thank God someone from nairaland sent 2k..It remains 8k

The landlord said tomorrow is the deadline.

Alright. Goodluck.
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Then he needs to fold his sleeves and hustle harder
I don't need 200k now.
All I need is the 10k for house rent to complete.
Everything will be in place soon.
I hope.
Am just 19
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Oga u have not even seen anything yet if some of us open mouth u will think we are braggging well all u are passing through is just preparation for the man u are gonna become moreover u are still a boy of 19 there are many more years for u to hustle hard.

So take it as a lesson but if u are a coward feel free to jump or hang i prefer to push wheelbarrow in the market and solve all my problems than work as a teacher whereby somebody will withhold my salary.

If u can doing something and its not working out for u embrace change because it is constant as a labourer u will even have time for yourself
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Oga u have not even seen anything yet if some of us open mouth u will think we are braggging well all u are passing through is just preparation for the man u are gonna become moreover u are still a boy of 19 there are many more years for u to hustle hard.

So take it as a lesson but if u are a coward feel free to jump or hang i prefer to push wheelbarrow in the market and solve all my problems than work as a teacher whereby somebody will withhold my salary.

If u can doing something and its not working out for u embrace change because it is constant as a labourer u will even have time for yourself take it anyway u like
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Hector09(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Before u end am make sure u gv me ur best clothes Biko. ..if dead is the best option for you go for it...we Are with you on that
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by Coolsperm: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Pls don't try it cos Las Las Yoruba Muslims will still mine ur skull for money ritual
Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by suffering: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don read this format tire.

(1) (Reply)

Can Ciprofloxacin Treat Gonorrhea / What Type Of Cream That Makes A Dark Skin Glitters / Enlarge And Stronger With Just A Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.