Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting (18629 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by MagnumDealzNG: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Osinbanjo reminds me of Vice Principal Acad
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Joylove2324(f): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Our economy is very important at this period of pandemic and the job has been assigned to the best man. In Osinbajo we trust

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Nicerazor:
See US economy advisory team members as US reopen economy. Why the economy no go obey? No single politician on the list. Business men understand the economy better.

Mere looking at the list, I saw former Secretary of state under George Walter Jnr. Ms Rice

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Centcanada: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2020
okefrancis:

I don't know why you guys failed to appreciate once, this is a crucial time that we all need to pray for them and not to be saying rubbish on social media
pray for who? Let me yell you categorically if you don't know. Henceforth, no note prayer for our leaders, both in Church and home. Time to separate. If you wish you live with them better for you. I arrest my case!

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Centcanada: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2020
okefrancis:

I don't know why you guys failed to appreciate once, this is a crucial time that we all need to pray for them and not to be saying rubbish on social media
pray for who? Let me tell you categorically if you don't know. Henceforth, no note prayer for our leaders, both in Church and home. Time to separate. If you wish you live with them better for you. I arrest my case!
okefrancis:

pray for who? Let me tell you categorically if you don't know. Henceforth, no more prayer for our leaders, both in Church and home. Time to separate. If you wish you live with them better for you. I arrest my case!
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by michoim(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2020
kettykin:
Worthless meeting. All na wash wash
Pessimistic antagonist...
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by sevo(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Vision2045:

The only thing Right in your brain has left and the only thing left is not Right

Lol

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by femi4: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2020
okefrancis:

Watin happened to her him?
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by maybanks: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2020
DirtyGold:
Hogwash!
That's how they will be holding meetings upandan with nothing innovative coming out.
Yet, borrowings keep growing like the people's apathy to their leaders.

Nonsense and covik 1-9

What's tha business?

Sorry, hunger can make a man say anything. Very soon you will be fine.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by maybanks: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Centcanada:
pray for who? Let me tell you categorically if you don't know. Henceforth, no note prayer for our leaders, both in Church and home. Time to separate. If you wish you live with them better for you. I arrest my case!

Who even needs prayer of a person like you. You wey heaven don reject your prayer before you even start praying
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by maybanks: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
MagnumDealzNG:
Osinbanjo reminds me of Vice Principal Acad

Sense left you long time ago
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Nicerazor:
See US economy advisory team members as US reopen economy. Why the economy no go obey? No single politician on the list. Business men understand the economy better.
is Rice the former Secretary not a politician?
America is not Nigeria. Nigeria is not America.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Wada3: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Very commendable there sir
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

Mere looking at the list, I saw former Secretary of state under George Walter Jnr. Ms Rice
Dont mind the guy, they like bringing in unnecessary comparison.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by kaymart: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
okefrancis:

They deserve no prayer but heavenly curse

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by jaxxy(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok..
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by daddio(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Abegnovex123:

Haba, maka why. I no sey you dey hungry, but no be worthless meeting. No allow hunger to make you sey wetin you go regret when basket full. Abeg

That should be a good dose for him.

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2020
it makes no sense cos the cabal still put n use him as a figure head there, nothing more
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Joyce95: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Virtual VP.
Seems he's on a press boycott though.
Can't remember when last I saw him speak with the press. Only photo ops and muffled videos.

The lost time I check he's on self isolation, even that his working so hard, and I don't think you know what you're talking about
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by daddio(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
maybanks:

Who even needs prayer of a person like you. You wey heaven don reject your prayer before you even start praying

Ha ha haaaa!!!! embarassed

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Joyce95: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
This is a commendable one sir. You're always the problem solver.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Igahbarr: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2020
I am not seeing the Vice President in any of the pictures ooo!
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by nnaeyes6: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2020
Is a dooooo!!!!
They are just over uselessing this man.
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by CreekCommando: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
LEOSIRSIR:
That's president buhari Photographer, Tolani Ali is Osinbajo photographer.
As photography dey ona blood, how much is worth their entire studio?
Children bragging with nothingness grin grin
That's why you all settle for less and be shouting ''say barber'', and they have all ''barberd'' your hair free of charge. grin grin
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by SoNature(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Xposed2020:

But she was a government appointee

It appears that technocrats often join the party of their bosses when they want to contest in local elections. Example, Godfrey Onyeama under APC in Enugu's APC. That man is a US returnee.

That said, I don't know why Rice isn't active in today's politics even though the Republican is the party in power. I miss her in US politics
Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by Judolisco(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Nicerazor:
condelezza rice na politician sir

1 Like

Re: Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting by TheRareGem1(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
It is not. This ESC is working relentlessly not just evolve new method of direct palliative to Nigerians but also taking a medium to long-term views of how we are going to create a implementable economic blueprint.

kettykin:
Worthless meeting. All na wash wash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams / Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.