Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams (18634 Views)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by tit(f): 1:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Following a reaction from a Council member of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC) to the rally of Monday, the national Coordinator of the group, Otunba Gani Adams said he has decided not to react to a ‘faceless’ council member who he described as a parasite.

Gani Adams disclosed this while briefing journalists at the post national conference summit held in Lagos that it is no doubt that the protest of Monday shook the entire structure of APC, “they were confused and were looking for any rabblerouser to say any negative thing against me”, he added.

In his word, “My personality is beyond where you can sponsor a parasite to say negative thing against me, I am not the one who build myself, it is God almighty and a house God build, no man can destroy.

“I will not join issues with parasites, I will not join issues with wings who do not have a foundation.
“I will not join issue with somebody who issued a press statement without showing himself and he called himself a council; we have a secretary, treasurer, financial secretary and other strong coordinators who did not write any statement but somebody who collected N4million from Tinubu to issue a propaganda against Nigerians and that is absolutely childish.

“If you have issue with me, face me, don’t use parasite against me. If you can’t compete with me, go and put yourself where you belong. Instead of them to dissipate their energy to convince Nigerians about what they have to do, they are busy chasing OPC just because of one day rally with one per cent of its members, what if we move 20 per cent, what do they think will happen?.”

Otunba Gani Adams mentained that the rally did not in any way affect APC, but that the essence of the noise raised by the party remained not clear.

“They threatened to take OPC and President Jonathan to ICC, do they think ICC products are fools?

“Do we have war in Nigeria?

“Instead of them to take Boko Haram and those who keep spreading inflammatory statement to ICC, they are threatening OPC and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The OPC national Coordinator however chide the APC for spreading a photograph which was taking on the 8 of December, 2011 as the photograph of the rally.

The picture circulated by APC was a photograph taking during a peaceful protest led by Dr. Fasheun on the 8 of December, 2011, against the Boko Haram. There is no time Gani Adams will lead OPC members in a protest and members will wear black, it will either be white or blue.

How long will APC continue to deceive Nigerians, this is how they also lied when they syndicated a photograph of Buhari taken in Abuja claiming it was taken in London. They must change from that attitude because Awolowo did not start like that; if you are shouting change, you must desist from a life lie.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/will-not-join-issues-parasite-gani-adams/

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.
God will continue to expose them everywhere.

Meanwhile, let's go there!!
Let's do d GEJ style till 2019.

No to liars!!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by REDshouse(m): 2:38am On Mar 20, 2015
these carpenter stfu...

gani i am coming for you after election ....wait for me if you are sure of your self......TINUBU?? BUHARI??

18 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by tit(f): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2015
REDshouse:
these carpenter stfu...

gani i am coming for you after election ....wait for me if you are sure of your self......TINUBU?? BUHARI??

you are coming who?
the man who go toe-to-toe with buhari master abacha?
you just want to useless yoursef.
your family people should just take you to yaba left before it is too late.

i am sorry.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 20, 2015
I knew it APC has been in the habit of sharing false information now it is false pictures, how low can they sink?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by oluwafemi113(m): 2:46am On Mar 20, 2015
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that use to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really need change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by jeffizy(m): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Which Awolowo is this Gbegiri talking about?
He has no known importance to the vast majority except the silly PDP that gives relevance to touts like him.
I trust my people , he will run away at night when they have his time. That's if they do at all.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by nzeadachie: 2:48am On Mar 20, 2015
OGA FOR OPC DON TALK, WEY THOSE FACELESS PARASITES THAT APC PAY SOME MONEY TO TALK ANYHOW FOR OGA OPC? COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING AND FACE THE OGA FOR OPC

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by tit(f): 2:48am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:
Which Awolowo is this Gbegiri talking about?
He has no known importance to the vast majority except the silly PDP that gives relevance to touts like him.
I trust my people , he will run away at night when they have his time. That's if they do at all.

you people are crying because just 1% of OPC came out

49 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by braine(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Tout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Sooroptimist: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
[s]Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.

No to liars!![/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by REDshouse(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2015
guy who is that carpenter when abacha was there... he was a mere carpenter around sango area abeg spear us all those fins....

buhari with tinubu will handle him gud after election
tit:

you are coming who?
the man who go toe-to-toe with buhari master abacha?
you just want to useless yoursef.
your family people should just take you to yaba left before it is too late.

i am sorry.

17 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by talktimi(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2015
REDshouse:
guy who is that carpenter when abacha was there... he was a mere carpenter around sango area abeg spear us all those fins....

buhari with tinubu will handle him gud after election
the qualifying word you used there is WAS meaning it happened in the past. Everybody who is somebody today has a grass to grace story, Amaechi WAS a common street urchin playing football with his mates on the road when fate took his ball to where dr Peter Odili's 504 was spoilt on the road, today he is a governor in Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan WAS a shoeless, poverty stricken student while growing up, today he is your president whether you like it or not until at least next weekend lets not forget the popular Timaya who WAS a plantain seller in ph but now a world acclaimed and very rich musician. Lets not make mockery of peoples past because we need their stories to encourage and make our own future brighter.

Thank

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by pendy79: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
See the carpenter talking and calling people parasites.

Who in the country don't know you are doing the rubbish you're doing because you saw Dollars for the first time in your life at least you said so yourself.

You agreed you collected JonaTAN's money but you are calling someone a parasite but can only allege he collected four million from Tinubu but you who the whole world know collected billion from JonaTAN is not a parasite but a GOOD NIGERIAN.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by suwailad(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

The OPC national Coordinator however chide the APC for spreading a photograph which was taking on the 8 of December, 2011 as the photograph of the rally.
The picture circulated by APC was a photograph taking during a [s] peaceful protest led by Dr. Fasheun on the 8 of December, 2011,
against the Boko Haram.
[/s]

[s]There is no time Gani Adams will lead OPC members in a protest
and members will wear black, it will either be white or blue.[/s]

i dont think you are that smart at all
you would see the difference between the two sentences i just striked
you will just know that tout is a liar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by chinwike2(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
APC parasites are liars, thieves. Say NO to that evil styled brotherhood of Egypt party !

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by francizy(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
As usual, the APC "gullibles" will forget the part where the APC used false pictures and start their usual mode of insulting people from Gani to OPC to PDP to GEJ to NLers. It's not new.

Lalasticlala please put this on front page because 90% of the news we see on front page are news delivered in favour of APC. Thank you

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by francizy(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2015
suwailad:
i dont think you are that smart at all
you would see the difference between the two sentences i just striked
you will just know that tout is a liar

So what has this got to do with the OP that made you say she ain't smart? Was OP the original author of the news?

Only the future will tell who is smart. Let's wait till APC wins and delivers Nigeria, else we know who's really smart.

Modified

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by RockMaxi: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Word Indeed!

No to liars!!

Can you confidently declare to anybody that you are an OPC member?
I wonder what you will say when they start their crisis.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by stronger: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Wow!

Goodluck Jonathan has done well o!!

He has given an unemployed tout a voice to speak! Carry on Gani.

GEJ till 8575766969676

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Segunod(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
This is what GEJ dollars and contract has cause. Don't be suprised if this same OPC form a baricade and start burning tyres on major highways if GMB eventually win the election. 'When the power of love is greater than the love of power and money, we wil know peace'.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2015
For all I knw, the people are the voters

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by viczing(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
I knew it APC has been in the habit of sharing false information now it is false pictures, how low can they sink?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Burger01(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Yeeh! Parasite! Gani, na thunder go fire your scrotum to pieces. You are the parasite here bruhundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by yuzjet(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Parasitism is now being practised in OPC.

Nawa ooo!

Do u know that International Storytelling Day and International Astrology Day is celebrated ON THIS DAY March 20 in history?

For more of these facts, see my signature!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by adssguy: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
ATTENTION - Nicki Minaj Goes Raunchy On Stage (Photos)

http://.in/2015/03/nicki-minaj-goes-raunchy-on-stage-photos.html
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
I hate APC with passion,
God I know u never sleep non slumber
thank u for choosing Gej
APC shall never know peace
distruction shall be there abode
buhari and all the APC bokoharam sponsor shall know no peace in Jesus mighty name amen

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
They are indeed parasites. There is no more blood to suck. Ndi ara!
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Words indeed!!!

Small thing, APC will say "I will take you to ICC"

To be frank, In a developed clime like the US and The UK

Buhari wouldn't unabashedly seek for election into the most respected seat in the country after using defamatory words during 2007&2011 presidential election.

APC should take buhari to the ICC first for inciting violence first and stop making this fruitless noise!!

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by simplemach(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Its better i dont comment
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Adyrin(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by loomer: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
So this man don sabi speak English like this without bullet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Set To Steal The Show As Wike Continues To Criticize PDP / Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore / Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.